Fuck Jerry Jones & Jason Garrett

Vic Mackey

I just wonder what the fuck goes through his head? His ego tells you he would fire a bitch in a second to get what he wants. Yet here we are, waiting yet again for a competitive team. Proving the definition of insanity is doing the same thing expecting a different result. Fucking amazing.

7 minutes ago, Hamttx said:

I just wonder what the fuck goes through his head? His ego tells you he would fire a bitch in a second to get what he wants. Yet here we are, waiting yet again for a competitive team. Proving the definition of insanity is doing the same thing expecting a different result. Fucking amazing.

Jerry looked pretty disappointed last night so hopefully he's ready to make a change. 

That was the worst game I've seen in recent memory.  To start so dominate only to completely fall apart was absolutely painful.  Thats on coaching.  They need to set the tone and keep guys inspired. 

I honestly don’t think there is anything Garrett can do to get fired. As long as Jerry is alive, Garrett will coach.

Jerry will never step down as GM as long as he is alive either. Next to making money his biggest driving force is to win a super bowl while he is GM with no Jimmy and he will keep that goal all the way until the Hindenburg hits the ground

Jerry would rather not win a super bowl with him as GM than win one with someone else as GM, how sick is that?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Been following the Cowboys for 39 years.  

Totally forgot they played last night.  Didn't even register.  I watched Netflix, went to bed.

Amazing that this is where I'm at with this team.  

I will one up you here.

I knew they were playing and didnt watch. Saw that they were playing the Titans and knew it would make me mad if they lost at home. 

Jerrah is NOT the curse. Jerrah is the result of the curse. The curse is the dumbasses of the Murchison family. The dumbasses who sold The Cowboys to a fucking aggy piece of shit, Bum Bright after Clint passed away. Bum Bright the aggy who sold The Cowboys to an Arky shitbag moron Jerrah who has more money and ego than good sense. Fuck em, fuck em all in their rancid yak ass.

The best thing about the Cowboys these days is that there is a Jack In The Box right outside the death star where you can get delicious jitb tacos in mass quantities after a fucking shitbag owned cowboys loss.

7dd190543e0c1d149f65876934ce4606.jpgb9979b15d711465faef46329a8bc66fd.jpg

• Like 1

You know what winning organizations do? They make drastic changes even if a bit unpopular or uncomfortable when you start losing.

The Blackhawks just fired Joel Quenneville after a slow start in Chicago. He won three Stanley cups in 10 seasons! half way into his 11th they fire him because they don’t like the direction.

Cowboys keep this mouth breathing loser for 8 years with what, 1 or 2 first round playoff wins? It’s just unreal to watched this continue

8 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

You know what winning organizations do? They make drastic changes even if a bit unpopular or uncomfortable when you start losing.

The Blackhawks just fired Joel Quenneville after a slow start in Chicago. He won three Stanley cups in 10 seasons! half way into his 11th they fire him because they don’t like the direction.

Cowboys keep this mouth breathing loser for 8 years with what, 1 or 2 first round playoff wins? It’s just unreal to watched this continue

1 playoff win. Let's not get all generous here by giving him 2. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Been following the Cowboys for 39 years.  

Totally forgot they played last night.  Didn't even register.  I watched Netflix, went to bed.

Amazing that this is where I'm at with this team.  

It's strange.  I can no longer fathom having any semblance of an emotional investment in a NFL team.  If it wasn't for fantasy football, which is now more of a traditional obligation with a group of friends than a game, I'd have no idea and no curiosity.  I look at weekly performances like it's a bank statement.  There are players and owners who I hate and hope things go very poorly for them.  Kareem Hunt is fun to watch.  Mahomes highlights are entertaining.  Malcom Butler did ballet on the sideline and scored last weekend.  I can still do highlights.  Sitting through an entire NFL game would be like completing a defensive driving video.  It has become a dreadfully dull product compared to college and high school football.    

• Like 4

Winning orgs let people that know what the fuck they are doing run the day to day operations. Clint Murchison did this. Let Tex Schramm, Gil Brandt and Landry run stuff while he stayed drunk.

Dumbass Jerrah thinks he knows what he is doing, dumbass.

Jerry won't do anything until the True Blue Kool aid drinkers quit buying  his merchandise. 

I'm a Cowboy fan, but I am not one of these guys or gals who gets offended when anyone says ANYTHING negative about the Cowboys.   I mean post anything on Facebook that's a negative about the Cowboys, you get instant threats on your well being with some of them.  I've never seen a  hardcore fanbase so void of reality.... Except for Aggy.   

But these are the same people who will say "Jerry Sucks" on their way over to Academy to buy a new Cowboy shirt or cap.  It's really funny to see the disconnect.  

Until  the True Blue Kool Aid Drinkers figure this out, Jerry will just continue to see that his bank account is great and their will be nothing to see here folks.

Edited by Nueces River Rat

Sitting through an entire NFL game would be like completing a defensive driving video.  It has become a dreadfully dull product compared to college and high school football.    

Man, I disagree. Good HS football is few and far between. College can be extremely hit-and-miss, not to mention the stupid way D1 crowns a national champion. With 100+ teams and more than 50 games a week, you’re gonna get some great ones. The NFL has 14-15 games a week and the teams are relatively even when it comes to talent-level so almost all of the games are close.

Still, Rams-Saints was outstanding and we had probably the two best QBs of all time fave each other on Sun night. I still feel like the 70’s-80’s represent the golden age of the NFL but the product is still very good. The only difference is I lost my die-for team when the Oilers left for Tennessee and the Cowboys are so goddamn dysfunctional, I just have to laugh at times.

58 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Jason Garrett opening his post-game PC last night: "I thought we did some good things in this game, really in all three phases of our team."

He's willing to look like a fool to keep the locker room from going "mutiny on the bounty" on his ass...

That OL coach they fired must be laughing his ass off.

O - turnovers and ran the ball for shit

D - 9/12 on 3rd down

ST - missed 38 yard FG

what the fuck was good again? - one pass to Amari Cooper

Edited by dcar00

16 minutes ago, Chooky said:

It's strange.  I can no longer fathom having any semblance of an emotional investment in a NFL team.  If it wasn't for fantasy football, which is now more of a traditional obligation with a group of friends than a game, I'd have no idea and no curiosity.  I look at weekly performances like it's a bank statement.  There are players and owners who I hate and hope things go very poorly for them.  Kareem Hunt is fun to watch.  Mahomes highlights are entertaining.  Malcom Butler did ballet on the sideline and scored last weekend.  I can still do highlights.  Sitting through an entire NFL game would be like completing a defensive driving video.  It has become a dreadfully dull product compared to college and high school football.    

Yeah, not even close. High school and college is brutal as a whole. Sure, you have games here and there that deliver but the quality of play compared to the NFL and those levels is not even close. I mean unless you are looking for more than quality of play. If you like the bands, student sections and the pageantry, then ok. I enjoy watching NFL QBs like Brady, Brees, Ben R, Mahomes, Cam, etc make throws and the skill position players make plays that lower level players have no chance of making. They make the difficult plays look routine.

Also, you actually have to play a chess game and scheme to win most NFL games. Where as in college, a lot of teams can just show up and out talent the other team. Sure, there are more chances for the big plays but that goes back to the skill level. Lower skill level leads to a lot of big and broken plays.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

He's willing to look like a fool to keep the locker room from going "mutiny on the bounty" on his ass...

D - 9/12 on 3rd down

ST - missed 38 yard FG

The drive before the end of the 1st half was good. What's funny is on that drive, they actually opened it up. They only open up when they get desperate. Other than that, they play so close to vest and our margin of error is zero. Witten spoke of this all night. He would know best since he played here for so long.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

D - 9/12 11/14 on 3rd down

ST - missed 38 yard FG

FIFY. Titans also had 35-25 advantage in TOP.

College does give you upsets which is something the NFL can't really deliver to the same degree, but I agree there is way too much garbage for every great matchup.  You are on a list somewhere if you enjoy high school football outside of your town's team, and even then you need some loose affiliation with the school.  If we are talking about on TV, high school is unwatchable.

Just think how stupid of a person you must be if you’ve been in the same job for 28 years and you are still failing miserably. I believe I could take a homeless person off the street and by year 7 have them making better decisions than Jerry.

You know what's a bit ironic? As much as I disliked trading that pick for Amari Cooper, he was about the only thing that looked decent for the Cowboys last night. That and a few plays by Gallup. I don't even know what to say about the defense.

10 minutes ago, DougO said:

You know what's a bit ironic? As much as I disliked trading that pick for Amari Cooper, he was about the only thing that looked decent for the Cowboys last night. That and a few plays by Gallup. I don't even know what to say about the defense.

Said in the game thread that Cooper looked like the best player on the team last night.  I'll take that even though I'd like the pick.  There really isn't anything in terms of LT, QB, WR, DE coming out next year that warrants a 8-15 pick

2 hours ago, Mileslong said:

I'll never forget the day Gregg Popovich fired Bob Hill.  I was turning onto NW Military from Huebner when I heard the news, and my blood boiled - Hill had just gone .756 and .720 in the previous 2 seasons, and it wasn't his fault David Robinson and Sean Elliott got hurt.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/article/Hill-s-firing-a-shock-to-Spurs-system-6604128.php

Hindsight is awesome.

Come on Jerry, you can do it!

#phlegm4cowboyscorch

*SIAP, but my very first memory as a child was sitting on my dad's lap and he was trying to get me to say "Staubach".

Edited by BearSchlong
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

There is some positive to the Cowboys being bad yet again. It feels like finally the franchise may be realizing something must change. Jerry said they needed to face reality. I just wish they wouldn’t have waited their first round pick.

Money is the only thing that will get his attention, and  even then, it’s iffy.

7 minutes ago, markstanco said:

He can give that comment, or say he sucks publicly.  He didnt say anything wrong. 

Except this comment is fucking stupid. Garrett is not a hell of a coach. This comment after last night was as stupid as Garrett saying he saw good things in all 3 phrases.

But I can see why you might want to play for Garrett. Zero accountability no matter what you do.

What's really weird is if we somehow manage to beat Philadelphia next week (a long shot, I know), we'd be right back in the thick of the NFC East. We'd be tied with the Eagles at 4-5 and Washington is due to start dropping some games. They're beat up and have never looked great.

That's parity for you. Of course it's all on paper, too. I can't see how this Cowboy team could could string together enough wins to do anything this year, even in a bad division.

52 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Except this comment is fucking stupid. Garrett is not a hell of a coach. This comment after last night was as stupid as Garrett saying he saw good things in all 3 phrases.

But I can see why you might want to play for Garrett. Zero accountability no matter what you do.

I am assuming a stupid question prompted a stupid response.  If he said it out of the blue yeah I am scratching my head.  Otherwise if asked how he felt about Garrett or something dumb, calling him out as a shit coach would not be the appropriate response despite being the factually correct response.

15 hours ago, El Squared said:

No, no you don’t.

You have nothing to look forward to until the Jones clan sells out to a Chinese Billionaire who cares about winning or dies in a plane crash.

Only  then will things possibly get better. Unless you are a masochist, start watching curling or quidditch.

haha, like a plane crash could kill that son of a bitch, he'll out live us all

Edited by hookem48

2 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

a team full of pussies  lead by pussies, expect pussy results.

even zeke looks like he fucking sucks 

It’s hard to win when the QB is using Drops of Jupiter to pump up the team pre-game and the coach just claps along. 

• Haha 1