Uniform Pron

JimmyHoffa

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, DFW Horn said:

tOSU rolling out the all-red Color Rush uni. Why mess with an iconic look with silver britches? IDK

Because AD Gene Smith is a corporatist whore who lets Nike do whatever they want. The first time they rolled out an alternate uni he said it was just going to be a one time thing. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

57 minutes ago, texifornia said:

tOSU and OU both do one just-for-recruiting stupid alternate a year. At least it's not those grey abortions they wore (I think) last year.

57 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Because AD Gene Smith is a corporatist whore who lets Nike do whatever they want. The first time they rolled out an alternate uni he said it was just going to be a one time thing. 

It's terrible. Looks awful. 

• Hook 'Em 1

tOSU rolling out the all-red Color Rush uni. Why mess with an iconic look with silver britches? IDK

They need to a skinnier player to model that. This guy looks like he is Pop Warner…

And once again same color tops and pants look like pajamas unless they’re white. These suck

f04b37389a831ce8b7ef21be0d1c0b1a.jpg

3 hours ago, Mileslong said:

They need to a skinnier player to model that. This guy looks like he is Pop Warner…

And once again same color tops and pants look like pajamas unless they’re white. These suck

f04b37389a831ce8b7ef21be0d1c0b1a.jpg

What really sucks is when they roll out these alternate unis in big games. They should never ever depart from the classic look against Michigan or Penn State. Do it against Purdue or Maryland or even Michigan State. It’s maddening. 

• Like 1

On 9/28/2021 at 10:54 AM, MAUFRAIS said:

It looks good but saying it looked like the letterhead from a water bill was also funny.

Well... it is. It's the official city of Dallas logo. 

At least - a variation with a Mustang in the middle. But the D is the same. 

Edited by ztejas

While we have other combos I prefer of this one, I'm definitely sentimental about this one since we've worn it a few times in some very satisfying wins over the years - in particular the Bedlam 2011 win that clinched the conference title.

osu.jpg

Edited by oSuJeff97
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Mileslong said:

Great, navy pajamas…

Haha!  That's what some on cougarboard were saying, that they look like pajamas.  I personally prefer them to doing the trendy blackout unis and think they will look sharp in the afternoon sun.  

• Fuck You 3

17 hours ago, oSuJeff97 said:

While we have other combos I prefer of this one, I'm definitely sentimental about this one since we've worn it a few times in some very satisfying wins over the years - in particular the Bedlam 2011 win that clinched the conference title.

osu.jpg

It's a good look, but reminds me of Oregon State. Your best look, by far IMO, is the Sanders era throwbacks. 

• Hook 'Em 1