Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

54 minutes ago, Parliament said:

So it looks like the Kerch bridge is not damaged beyond repair.  Is that because the UKA sees benefit in only damaging it?  Or do they  WANT to take it all the way out, but can't?

Russkies wouldn't have to close the bridge if they had the right car (and soundtrack).

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

On 7/15/2023 at 8:51 PM, tx 3 putt said:

I'd wager that Russia and Belarus will throw their own contest, competing in these events, which will result in a # of claimed world records in damn near any sport, insisting they would have crushed the world and weren't allowed to compete because the rest of the world knew it. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

It is so FUBAR to see these clowns and gopniki splashing around as attack aircraft plunge into the ocean. For reference, Yeisk is Krasnodar Kraj, Russia across a small gulf of the Sea of Azov from Mariupol. 

• Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

For all the Russians living in Crimea who are worried about getting out, I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied..... 

Learn to swim. 

Uhh, I'm not sure that is a great idea if you are Russian. I have heard that sharks really like them.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

https://www.wsj.com/articles/changing-places-europeans-grow-more-assertive-on-ukraine-as-washington-shows-caution-e4b83acf?st=j6kw7hhmobgmogw&reflink=mobilewebshare_permalink 

Euros unhappy with tepidity (is that a word?) of US support. My take is that even if I share some of their unhappiness with amount of uS commitment, I encourage them to make up for it by contributing more munitions, themselves 

Edited by statsman
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

35 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

For all the Russians living in Crimea who are worried about getting out, I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied..... 

Learn to swim. 

Fuck Vlad. V. Putin 

Fuck all his clones,

Fuck all these gun-toting

Drunk WW2 wannabes

• Hook 'Em 7

34 minutes ago, statsman said:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/changing-places-europeans-grow-more-assertive-on-ukraine-as-washington-shows-caution-e4b83acf?st=j6kw7hhmobgmogw&reflink=mobilewebshare_permalink 

Euros unhappy with tepidity (is that a word?) of US support. My take is that even if I share some of their unhappiness with amount of uS commitment, I encourage them to make up for it by contributing more munitions, themselves 

we are in a political cycle where one side says 'not x' just because the other side says 'x', regardless of the details.  euro countries don't seem to have that same dynamic right now

• Hook 'Em 4

9 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Ukraine has said things are difficult in the area, but this is also worth considering

it looks like the russians have about 100k+ troops in the north with 700-900 tanks trying to conduct a offensive right now...

from ALL reports on both sides it appears that it is gaining a few feet, BUT, the attack is disjointed, the units are understrength, many have been moving back and forth without advancing, and its confusing as hell with too many commands (eastern and central military districts)....

and on BOTH sides we are finding out that ukr did pull back in preperation for this to much better lines and have let the russians walk into areas where ukr heavy guns and res forces are taking apart the russians...

this russian counter / counter / counter.. i have lost count.. is much larger than what ukr has used in the south so far 100K+ vs 4-6000 (47th / 37th brigades)... and has gained less ground so far.. 

lets see how far the russians are willing to advance into the trap with 100K of cluster 155 shells already in country and about to be used. 

i have a feeling that russia sees the ramp up in production and donations from the west and ukr... and sees that it has to use the forces it has or watch them get taken apart by long range weapons.

• Hook 'Em 6

2 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Russkies wouldn't have to close the bridge if they had the right car (and soundtrack).

There is a bad ass smoked fish house next to that bridge. You can see a tiny glimpse of it for about a second in that clip. The place was featured by Anthony Bourdain and it is freaking finominal*. We stop there every time in Chicago now.

*phenomenal

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

it looks like the russians have about 100k+ troops in the north with 700-900 tanks trying to conduct a offensive right now...

I think Russia only had 70,000 troops in its initial offensive in 2022.

20 hours ago, Nivek said:

Nah, trying to be a fun dad, I went through the shopping cart entry with my daughter and well this time it wasn't so fun and amusing for her.  Ah well, but having my 9 yr old daughter trying to take care of me was nice.  

OK I lied, I went to the zoo and got pissed off at the Giraffe that took some romaine without asking.  We had words.  They hit hard and have a reach advantage, but taste worse than they look.  

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

Learn to swim. 

Mom's gonna fix it all soon.

Mom's coming round to put it back the way it oughta be.

Learn to swim

Fuck Vladimir Putin and

Fuck all his Twitter bots

Fuck all these gun-toting hip Chechen wannabes

Learn to swim

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, statsman said:

From reading around, it may not be so much the amount, it’s that the US has slow-rolled some things (technically that would be the amount I guess), mainly the fighter training.  The big thing for the Europeans is helping to reconstitute the Ukrainian Air Force with NATO fighters, and a lot of them have F-16s that were not long off from being shipped to storage.  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Bevo said:

I think Russia only had 70,000 troops in its initial offensive in 2022.

They had close to 200,000 in Feb. 2022 at the borders, but yeah, that would mean closer to 50,000-70,000 actual infantry that could take and hold ground, which is not really a lot. The rest were artillery, logistics, medical, etc.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

From reading around, it may not be so much the amount, it’s that the US has slow-rolled some things (technically that would be the amount I guess), mainly the fighter training.  The big thing for the Europeans is helping to reconstitute the Ukrainian Air Force with NATO fighters, and a lot of them have F-16s that were not long off from being shipped to storage.  

USA played It pretty well and got what they really wanted.

1. Closer ties with Europe with Daddy USA showing them why we have giant balls and tney need us.

2. got the europussies finally acting right with the military support to Ukraine and improving their own military spending 

3. shows China, fuck around and find out cause we have better ties now 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Russian vice-PM Khusnullin reported to Putin about the state of the damaged Kerch Bridge.

Putin took careful notes. According to Khusnullin,

One structure of the vehicle part is destroyed and cannot be repaired.

One railway track is slightly damaged. Two way traffic is to be opened on 15th September on one part of the bridge.

The other side - in November. One part of the bridge's structure in Kerch direction has been destroyed completely, it will have to be taken off.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

USA played It pretty well and got what they really wanted.

1. Closer ties with Europe with Daddy USA showing them why we have giant balls and tney need us.

2. got the europussies finally acting right with the military support to Ukraine and improving their own military spending 

3. shows China, fuck around and find out cause we have better ties now 

There is merit in their criticism. We said no to himars, atacms, tanks and F16's and later recanted.

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Russian vice-PM Khusnullin reported to Putin about the state of the damaged Kerch Bridge.

Putin took careful notes. According to Khusnullin,

One structure of the vehicle part is destroyed and cannot be repaired.

One railway track is slightly damaged. Two way traffic is to be opened on 15th September on one part of the bridge.

The other side - in November. One part of the bridge's structure in Kerch direction has been destroyed completely, it will have to be taken off.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

First tweet, bridge out of commission until mid-September?  

nod-nodding.gif

Second tweet, Putins own words?

will-ferrell-elf.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Parliament said:

There is merit in their criticism. We said no to himars, atacms, tanks and F16's and later recanted.

Honestly, our NATO allies questioning how much we will be there to help them (or if we will be there in the same way from admin to admin) is not totally a bad thing in my mind. It is absolutely true that they all needed to step up and increase their military spending.

Mission accomplished.

Slow rolling took away some Kremlin response that might have been different had we gone all-in early. 

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

we all know that you are either going to swarm bomb either Kyiv or Odessa tonight to get back at those dastardly people protecting themselves from your unwarranted aggression you fucking POS

I'm going with Odessa, since they are going to be passive-aggressive about the grain thing, and they are too much of a pussy to confront Turkey on the open seas, or risk pissing off China/etc. by sinking freighters full of grain.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

If I've learned one thing about Russia in the last year and a half, it's that fighting, drinking all day, shitting wherever that isn't a toilet is basically just general Russian behavior. I'm amazed this is some kind of news in Russia or seen as abrnomal behavior. It sounds like just like a regular Tuesday. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2