Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Yeesh. Finally saw a clip from Ukraine on r/combatfootage that I would describe as "tough to watch."

Injured Russian laying flat on his back. Drone hovering over him drops 2 grenades, about 1/2 a second apart. First one lands directly on his junk. As he's reacting, 2nd one lands right on his sternum. Once the smoke clears, the dude is laying there, split wide open from ribcage to taint, like a corpse being autopsied, still seemingly alive.

Some hacker needs to take over Russian TV channels and air that on a loop. "Stay the fuck out of Ukraine if you don't want this to happen."

• Hook 'Em 3

5 hours ago, PTINS said:

Giorgia Meloni is my Hero, my Benchmark for what a leader should be; Passionate, Dynamic, (Duh!!!), Articulate, (I don't know what she is saying without subtitles, but I'm 100% behind her), Believable (is there any question as to how she really feels?), Respectful (She says her piece, says "Thank You" and sits down), and the "Damn the Torpedoes" approach in choosing her words.

Prime-Minister-Italy-Handover-Ceremony-G

Remember we were worried that she would withdraw support from Ukraine after she was elected?

I ‘member.

If I was in the opposing party, I’d be scared shitless she coming into my bedroom and crushing my face in with a mace. 

• Hook 'Em 6

07/25/2023 01:24 PM EDT

Antony J. Blinken, Secretary of State

The people of Ukraine continue to bravely defend their country against Russia’s aggression while Russia continues its relentless and vicious attacks that are killing Ukrainian civilians and destroying civil infrastructure.  Ukraine’s steadfast courage continues to inspire the world.

Pursuant to a delegation of authority from President Biden, I am authorizing our 43rd drawdown for Ukraine.  This assistance package includes air defense munitions, artillery rounds, armored vehicles, and anti-armor capabilities, as well as other equipment essential to strengthening Ukraine’s brave forces on the battlefield, helping them retake Ukraine’s sovereign territory, and defend their fellow citizens.  This package contains critical military assistance totaling $400 million worth of arms and equipment from Department of Defense stocks.

Russia started this unprovoked war against Ukraine.  Following its withdrawal from the Black Sea Grain Initiative, Russia continues to attack Ukrainian ports and grain infrastructure – including in Odessa.  Russia could end this war at any time by withdrawing its forces from Ukraine and stopping its brutal attacks against Ukraine’s cities and people.   Until it does, the United States and our allies and partners will stand united with Ukraine, for as long as it takes.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

^Begging for more shells

Hah that commander's comment - "send a tank in to fuck them up, drive them into the open, and then ask them again if they'd like to surrender". And then when the blyats were running through the field another comment of "well now we know that field isn't mined" lmao

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, statsman said:

The slow pace of Ukraine’s counteroffensive is dimming hopes for negotiations on an end to the fighting this year and raising the specter of open-ended conflict
https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukraines-stalled-offensive-puts-biden-in-uneasy-political-position-6f686ab5?st=1jyesnbqa59qol2&reflink=share_mobilewebshare

oh fuck off WSJ

• Hook 'Em 8

25 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

You know he must have been treated horribly by Russia.   Yet in spite of that, or maybe, more specifically, because of that treatment he got from Russia, he decided he needed to fuck some Russians up, knowing damn well that if he got captured, he would absolutely be publicly killed.

takes a lot of guts to fight an enemy that would quite happily broadcast your execution to the whole world.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Bevo said:

If it happens as described, it will be a large threat to Putin and will be an even larger threat to nuclear proliferation and the control of nuclear weapons.

This.  Putin is giving life to the plot line of a shitload of pulp fiction novels and a few bad movies: "rogue Russian region/republic takes control of nuclear weapons on its soil, launches nuke."  Putin is doing all he can to create an existential threat to humanity.

6 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

Various sources say between $100,000 (US cost) and $200,000 (Export cost). Army procurement documents suggest a cost of ~$144,000 per rocket. 

https://comptroller.defense.gov/Portals/45/Documents/defbudget/FY2024/MYP_Exhibits/GMLRS_ARMY_MYP_1-4.pdf

Makes some sense.  Told y'all in an earlier post about my cousin who was getting a story from an AF forward observer in the Gulf War calling in strikes using the first iteration of HIMARS.  He loved them, then got interviewed by a General who wanted early reviews.  Glowing, but the General chuckled and said "great....but maybe be more selective, those are $1 million a shot."  I'd expect that over time, when we ramp up production, the unit cost goes way down.

4 hours ago, ryskey said:

Putin: Regions can form their own armies, we will help pay for it

Tatarstan: Ok cool

[1 year later]

Putin: Ok, dissolve your army

Tatarstan: lol no 

Yep, that too.  "Create independent armies within your own country, not under your command" sounds like a SUPER GENIUS idea.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This.  Putin is giving life to the plot line of a shitload of pulp fiction novels and a few bad movies: "rogue Russian region/republic takes control of nuclear weapons on its soil, launches nuke."  Putin is doing all he can to create an existential threat to humanity.

Hey, I like the Mission Impossible movies.

Edited by Bevo
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I don't think Putin would let control of the nukes reside with anybody but him.

14 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yep, that too.  "Create independent armies within your own country, not under your command" sounds like a SUPER GENIUS idea.

Or let the regional governors create their own military organizations that are apparently funded by both the state and the region, and if the men of the region think it's a way to avoid military conscription they'll flock to it, and then after 3-4 months or whatever, Putin can swoop in and send them to Ukraine, already organized and poorly trained.

• Hook 'Em 2

Or let the regional governors create their own military organizations that are apparently funded by both the state and the region, and if the men of the region think it's a way to avoid military conscription they'll flock to it, and then after 3-4 months or whatever, Putin can swoop in and send them to Ukraine, already organized and poorly trained.

I think that is exactly the plan.
  • Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I think it appropriate to state here that Putin was recently reduced to a state of terrified inability to act - - - by a man who possessed a micro penis. 

Well to be fair, it was still bigger than pootins. Begun the micro penis wars have.

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

ED5DBA84-6D7A-4BC7-AF38-70D6A3CBD035.thumb.jpeg.dad71f410fd01d31dd284280690f404e.jpeg

When you sell your virginity and all you get for being Prigo’s slump buster is $177 American and a bb filled micro-penis……and the possibility that you technically may still be a virgin. 

So he is famous and has a private military and this is what he has to pay for? haha haha haha  haha haha

• Haha 2

So he is famous and has a private military and this is what he has to pay for? haha haha haha  haha haha

Well…he has a thing for virgins over the age of 18. The problem is, especially in that part of the world, most gals who make it past 18 without having made sweet sweet love made it that far for a reason…a lack of takers. His criteria pretty much bias the selection towards homely women.
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

ED5DBA84-6D7A-4BC7-AF38-70D6A3CBD035.thumb.jpeg.dad71f410fd01d31dd284280690f404e.jpeg

When you sell your virginity and all you get for being Prigo’s slump buster is $177 American and a bb filled micro-penis……and the possibility that you technically may still be a virgin. 

Thought that was KarenKeyLargo until I realized there's no way he'd have to pay her

• Haha 6

Well…he has a thing for virgins over the age of 18. The problem is, especially in that part of the world, most gals who make it past 18 without having made sweet sweet love made it that far for a reason…a lack of takers. His criteria pretty much bias the selection towards homely women.

“Has a thing for virgins.” Pfft. They’re the only ones who’ll stick around and not laugh when he whips his micro peen out.
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

He is at heart the Cafeteria Man. And nothing gets him going more than the Cafeteria Lady.

Mutinies and meat grinders

Mutinies and meat grinders 

Navy sinks, Navy sinks

Virgin sandwich

Sloppy hoes, slop-sloppy hoes

Well everybody's buried in the ground down here Prigozhin land

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1