Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Given the stories of Russian atrocities, the intentional killing of children and elderly and such, there is going to be street justice in the aftermath.  Marines did it to captured Japanese in WWII.  My dad, a Sherman tank commander in the Battle of the Bulge, told me “we took no SS prisoners for a while after the Malmady massacre”.    It happens. 

Yep. When the enemy tells you quite clearly that they will not follow any rules or norms, an answer of “fuck em” is easy to give.

Can’t say I wouldn’t be doing similarly myself.

Actually, I’d be tempted to bury them alive, as I stacked the corpses of the civilians they murdered on top of them. Leave them there, alive, as the bodies of their victims rot on top of them, slowly drowning and suffocating them.

Yeah….I can easily see myself going full evil in return.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

In the video, a 22-year-old wounded racist says that he asked for help from his own commanders, but they took his ammunition and "ran on."

Very revealing attitude even to his "second army of the world".

The Russian military came from Syria to fight in Irpin, and we put an end to this tour. Syrian money was found in the pocket of the dead occupier. 🇸🇾

The orcs stole LuAZ somewhere.

Trophy Russian T-90A, T-72B3 and MTU-72.

Another trophy UAV.

New trophies in the south. Rashists are fleeing positions.

Trophy ATGM "Shturm-S"

In the Nikolaev area our air defenses brought down three cruise missiles of the enemy

During the past 24hrs in the Mykolayiv region, the air defense units of the 80th separate airborne assault brigade of the DShV of the Armed Forces of Ukraine shot down three cruise missiles fired by the occupiers.

The resistance forces of the Sivershchyna replenished the fleet with two almost new armored "Urals" of the "Tornado-U" model. These two trucks flew into the penny of Russia, because they came off the assembly line in 2021 and have low mileage. This is exactly the case when the Russian defense industry is working for Ukraine

The Russian tank was destroyed by the Stugna-P anti-tank missile system.

Trophy Russian T-72B3 tank

Sumy region, captured orcs.

Rusnya drew circles in the fields. But only lights came out. 🔥

Another trophy Russian IMR-2 (engineering fencing machine) will complete the fleet of equipment of the Armed Forces!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Given the stories of Russian atrocities, the intentional killing of children and elderly and such, there is going to be street justice in the aftermath.  Marines did it to captured Japanese in WWII.  My dad, a Sherman tank commander in the Battle of the Bulge, told me “we took no SS prisoners for a while after the Malmady massacre”.    It happens. 

image.thumb.jpeg.ce98d29a34621e9e3cce548ad555fbec.jpeg

• Haha 1

10 Mountain Assault Brigade reports that Edelweiss is killing enemies

A large number of racist equipment was seized and destroyed. 1/4

Party of captured orcs.(From Sumy, so probably the same shown above)

Almost intact Russian "Sun" now belongs to the Armed Forces.

The Prime Minister of Japan has announced plans to revise the national security strategy in connection with recent events. At the same time, radical changes in the country's defense potential are possible, said Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida. 🇯🇵

The Armed Forces seized the Russian MT-LBVM.

• Hook 'Em 1

Germany and Japan re-weaponizing.  Way to go Putin, for such a genius...you sure are bringing back some strange bedfellows to align against you.  

Good news is you're making idolatry of autocrats out of fashion once again.  Thanks for that, I guess.

Reddit posts, links because of Autoplay:

Mykoliav Oblast is now, for the first time since February 27th, is now entirely free of Russian troops. Fair enough for Vitaliy Kim to be enjoying his Sunday. This video is from the Mykoliav governor Kim: no orcs (Russians) in sight! That’s what I call a real Sunday!

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/tpgwra/mykoliav_oblast_is_now_for_the_first_time_since/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

The Junior World Champion in Biathlon, Anna Krivonos, has paused her sports career in order to join the Ukrainian Army and shoot at other targets instead.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/tpipbo/the_junior_world_champion_in_biathlon_anna/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky gave an interview to Russian journalists for the first time since the start of the war. The media promise to publish the entire conversation without censorship by the evening. This is reported by Meduza.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/tpj16p/president_of_ukraine_volodymyr_zelensky_gave_an/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Tbilisi, Georgia:

hocus pocus witch GIF

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/tpm69l/tbilisi_georgia/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Czech PM just confirmed tanks and planes for Ukraine

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/tph26i/czech_pm_just_confirmed_tanks_and_planes_for/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Russia-Ukraine War: Nigeria Ready to Step in as Alternative Gas Supplier to Europe, Says Sylva

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/tpkrff/russiaukraine_war_nigeria_ready_to_step_in_as/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Chechen commander and fighters of Sheikh Mansur Brigade in Ukraine (Turkish and English Subtitles

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/tpf44v/chechen_commander_and_fighters_of_sheikh_mansur/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Not shamed to admit, Chef Andres makes me cry. Makes me wish I’d done something like that with my life. I love feeding people. It’s one of the purest acts of giving, on an elemental, base human level. And he has turned it into a force-multiplied behemoth of good. It’s humbling to watch. He’s my favorite person on earth these days.

Wife and I have a trip to Vegas booked in July, and I told her the other day I almost feel like we have an obligation to eat every meal over the 5 nights we are there at one of his places.   

2 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

uh....   Im not clicking on that, but the reddit description pretty much tells you this is grusome.  

The problem is, this is exactly the kind of shit russia will use to show their people they are dealing with hardcore "nazis"

Exactly. Don’t do this shit. And if you do this shit, at least don’t fucking film it. Ukraine benefits from young, frightened, hungry soldiers surrendering under the promise of safety and that $10k or whatever it was reward. If Russian soldiers believe their captors will abuse them, they won’t fucking surrender.

I can’t possibly understand the anger Ukrainians feel. But the margin for error is razor thin and you have to be smart. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Handcruser said:

Someone invades Texas - there are no POW’s.

Those guys are killing their wives and children - there is no mercy for those guys and I understand that. Just don’t film it.

every Russian should be sent home with a bullet into there right knee. It will serve as a life long reminder not to fuck the Ukraine 

• Hook 'Em 3

every Russian should be sent home with a bullet into there right knee. It will serve as a life long reminder not to fuck the Ukraine 

*their

Think about your neighborhood being bombed and your neighbors, Ms Smith (who always brings her fruit cobbler to your family at Thanksgiving) is laying in the yard missing limbs and old man Withers (who served in WW2) has no head anymore. Then your wife and kids get blown up.

Yeah, I’m not taking any POW’s.

3 hours ago, Macanudo said:

I realize that this kind of thing has happened throughout humanity but how do you find the resolve, money and effort to rebuild after that kind of thing?

With time and international commitment. There is no real way to get Russia to pay up for it as many on here have stated. Prioritize housing and services (infrastructure) and then the secondary items like schools. People can figure out ways to educate in informal areas, but they need a place to live. UN Plastic sheeting is going to be at a premium. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

and your neighbors, Ms Smith (who always brings her fruit cobbler to your family at Thanksgiving) is laying in the yard missing limbs and old man Withers (who served in WW2) has no head anymore.

Wouldn't be the first time, although she always brought pecan pie, not fruit cobbler.

14 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

FO1D9vrWYAUkrh-?format=png&name=360x360

save-the-neck-for-me-cousin-eddie.gif

I have a friend who is reposting some stuff on his FB page - he's mainly talking about officers being killed and how many companies have lost their commanders and that it's a bigger issue for the Russians than battalions losing their commanders, because they are doing a lot more stuff at the company level because of necessity.  Anyways, he had posted that dead lieutenant's photo and I posted the same Randy Quaid GIF and a few people thought I was tacky because he's dead.

Yeah, maybe I'm going to hell. but here's the thing:  Any Russian officers that you see obituaries for, they chose to be in Ukraine.  They may not have chosen Ukraine specifically, but they are volunteers in the Russian army, an army that had invaded Ukraine in 2014, and that Putin had been given plenty of warning signs that he would someday try to fully invade (not just the tip), and so they chose to be in the army that is currently in Ukraine.  

More than a few of them had served in Syria as well, and when you hit the company level, you are looking at somebody who has probably extended their commission. I'm not sure how Russians do it, but it could be that when they accept a promotion, they tack on more years, or maybe they are straight-up contracts as well.

Same with the older NCOs - there are Russian NCOs who are conscripts (it's pretty fucked how little training they put into their NCOs), but generally the older guys are contract.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

99 year old Ukraine babushka indicating Putin is a jerk off. Some of our Euro guys can tell us what she is actually saying.

https://twitter.com/shaunwalker7/status/1508017344706015235?s=20&t=3xSod2Ve0S_ESNBZfUKbsw

edit- l learned the 'I got you nose' fist is called dulya and is a fuck off type of thing.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Wife and I have a trip to Vegas booked in July, and I told her the other day I almost feel like we have an obligation to eat every meal over the 5 nights we are there at one of his places.   

I think I'm upping my $100 to a monthly donation. Those of you in the Surly donation wave to WCK should have gotten an email in the past day telling you what they are doing.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
  • Hook 'Em 2

99 year old Ukraine babushka indicating Putin is a jerk off. Some of our Euro guys can tell us what she is actually saying.

https://twitter.com/shaunwalker7/status/1508017344706015235?s=20&t=3xSod2Ve0S_ESNBZfUKbsw
edit- l learned the 'I got you nose' fist is called dulya and is a fuck off type of thing.

Adding a little more.

“This hand gesture in Russia is very popular and is basically a rude way of saying “You get nothing.” It’s rarely used in real life—except by grannies and granddads—but you’ll see a lot of it in movies and television series. This gesture can go by a variety of names: кукиш (kukish), шиш (shish), фиг (fig), or дуля (dulya). These four words are synonyms. Nowadays the words кукиш (kukish), дуля (dulya), and шиш (shish) are rarely used in speech.”
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

Banged a Wiccan chick back in college. She insisted I spooge into some potion bowl when it was time. I was all, fuck that D&D bullshit, and let loose on the drapes.

Do you know how much dry cleaning costs these days?

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

One of the guys is asked where he’s from and he says he is from Azerbaijan and that he “got an order.” The guys supposedly shot are asked if they are officers.  With what the captured guys are wearing, they do not look like regular Russian troops.

I would be cautious and wary of this one. To believe it’s real I have to believe these people chose to film themselves doing war crimes and then sharing it.  Not saying it couldn’t happen, but I am saying I’d need more than a post on Reddit. 

people take notes on criminal conspiracies all the time.  it's weird.

7 hours ago, MillerEP said:

The Prime Minister of Japan has announced plans to revise the national security strategy in connection with recent events. At the same time, radical changes in the country's defense potential are possible, said Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida.

good job putin.  got the germans and the japanese to decide to re-arm.  that tends to work out well for everyone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's almost as if holding one man in idolatry above a nation's core principles and democracy is a dangerous thing.  Surely there are no historical lessons to be gleaned.

"After launch, the missile accelerates to more than Mach 4, making it the fastest short-range surface-to-air missile in existence.It then launches three laser beam-riding submunitions, increasing the likelihood of a successful hit on the target. "  Range of 4+ miles.

Also, I'm willing to bet that they are already in place. Seems like these announcements of "future" deliveries have usually already happened.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1