Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Germany today is as craven a country as there is.  How humiliating is it that your company is France and maybe Italy, but Poland, UK, all of Scandinavia, and the Baltics have balls.  I say this as half German, it is amazing what a pussy country it’s become.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, immamac said:

Uh Germany seems like it sucks. 

8 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Germany today is as craven a country as there is.  How humiliating is it that your company is France and maybe Italy, but Poland, UK, all of Scandinavia, and the Baltics have balls.  I say this as half German, it is amazing what a pussy country it’s become.

They are the Alabama of Europe.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Caver60 said:

The nearly complete destruction and division of a nation will have its consequences, ya know 

Ok that explains Japan not wanting to deploy outside its borders.  Germany was rebuilt by the nazis once they had been vetted and processed, especially since they were anti communist.  But we’re straying from the topic.

Maybe Germany can pay for the gas in ious that are double dog hard to cash in for dollars.

3 hours ago, ABSR said:

I understand why in the older populations there would be more women than men.  But why in the younger population are there more boys/men than girls/women?  I would expect that to be 50/50 for younger (under 30ish) ages.

2 hours ago, Royalfan5 said:

Emigration and/or sex selective abortion 

The natural birth ratio is actually around 105 males born for every 100 females. But there's also probably some of the above going on

Edited by KYHorn

2 hours ago, Hefeweizen said:

Probably time to rake Germany about the Holocaust. Shame them for their past and inability to confront a genocide in their fucking backyard.

Israel should be raked too.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Ukrainians are far more competent than the Argentinians.

And the Russias are completely incompetent.

At the very least, the Russians will be scared shitless to go anywhere near Odessa.

10 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

Argentines were competent enough to fuck up some British Navy ships and leave them on the floor of the Atlantic.  This is what I'm talking about.  Ukrainians could do that for sure with the MiG-29/Harpoon combo being discussed upthread.

Just as the USA was helping the UK with information from their satellites, Russia was helping Argentina with their satellites... and the French were chuckling that the UK fell victim to their weaponry. (Great for Exocet sales.)

When you are receiving intelligence that your opposition doesn't realize that you have access to, your opposition can suffer consequences that they did not think possible.

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Agreed, although I wonder if it was helped by the British Navy being somewhat dismissive of Argentinian capabilities, although they did recognize the danger that Argentina's 5 Exocets posed (the Brits were going to land SAS forces at the Argentinian base where the Exocets were staged).

On a side note, one of the British destroyers (not sunk) was hit by a land-based Exocet as well.

9 hours ago, Royalfan5 said:

Emigration and/or sex selective abortion 

Emigration & Sex Trafficking

fify

Yes, a ballistic missile attack on Kramatorsk. This is in the East where people would be gathering to get out of Donbas. My hunch is that soon this will be justified as Ukrainians hiding behind human shields. My actual belief is that Russia wants to terrorize people into evacuating east to Russia so that directional flow can be exploited to justify seizure of Donbas. 

• Rage+1 1

Fuck yes, Slovakia!  Local media reporting at least one S-300 air defense system has been transferred to Ukraine! Defense ministry not yet confirming but hopefully the report is true.

”The covert transfer to Ukraine supposedly took two days: Slovakia sent Ukraine an S-300 system. No other nation has given this type of support.”

image.jpeg.243715206ec9901e500d2d732ee7e09d.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Yes, a ballistic missile attack on Kramatorsk. This is in the East where people would be gathering to get out of Donbas. My hunch is that soon this will be justified as Ukrainians hiding behind human shields. My actual belief is that Russia wants to terrorize people into evacuating east to Russia so that directional flow can be exploited to justify seizure of Donbas. 

Oh, by the way.  The writing on that rocket booster is “for (our) children.” In other words, “to avenge our children.”  

Do yourself a favor and don’t watch the video.  Not safe for life.  

Fuck me, I’ve been to Buchenwald and Dachau and this is headed that direction.  

Russia needs to be reduced in its capacity to wage war.  They are literally in an alternate reality.  For the children, motherfuckers?  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

Ok, I was wrong about the disinfo tactic.  Russia and pro-Russian bloggers initially claimed precision strikes on railway stations.  They’ve now deleted posts and are saying that Ukraine killed their own people.  As evidence, claiming that that ballistic missile (Tochka-U) used is not in Russian service.  It’s true that too-flight forces upgraded to Iskanders but there’s ample documentation of Russians using Tochkas in this war and training in 2021-2022.  They are also depleting Iskander stocks, so it makes sense they are using the old stuff. 

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Russia is not going to recover from this for 50 years, at least. Economic isolation and military futility will define their future. And every bit of it will be well deserved.

ETA:

Another underrated aspect of this is the complete destruction of their ability to undertake espionage / foreign influence operations. Not only are all their spies being sent back to Moscow, their TV stations and websites are being blocked all throughout the Western world. Even the troll farms are going to be ineffective. If you even vaguely hint at sympathy for Putin or the Russian cause at this point you’re immediately outed. 

Edited by Auto Driller
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

It's crazy to see a country collapsing in on itself in real time. Social media is probably the worst thing to ever happen to Russia because it really limits their ability to control the narrative like they have throughout their history. The battle in the east is going to be bloody but I don't see how Ukraine doesn't win long term barring Putin going nuclear. And even then, Putin will not survive that. There really is no exit ramp for him for this. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Telegraph_it said:

Russia attacked a train station full of evacuees. Reports say 30 dead and 100 injured. 

This is tough to see day in and day out and it’s just going to get worse. Fuck. 

Just as Europe/etc. are discussing more sanctions, Russia is like “hold my vodka, I’ll give you more reasons to isolate us even more!”

So fucking idiotic.  It’s like they want to keep tossing out reasons for everybody to keep sending weapons and aid to Ukraine.  

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

They aren't gonna recover, ever.  Population decline will guarantee that.

This seems to have a played a huge part in the decision to attack.  Western dependency on O&G and weary with war.  A population in decline.  Low birth rates and an older population that rarely makes it to retirement age due to drugs, alcohol, and despair.  This was the hope to take a massive prize, integrate the economies and cities and help pull Russia out of the mud.  Instead, they have further accelerated their decline.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

Just as Europe/etc. are discussing more sanctions, Russia is like “hold my vodka, I’ll give you more reasons to isolate us even more!”

So fucking idiotic.  It’s like they want to keep tossing out reasons for everybody to keep sending weapons and aid to Ukraine.  

Signs of desperation and a lack of leadership

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

This seems to have a played a huge part in the decision to attack.  Western dependency on O&G and weary with war.  A population in decline.  Low birth rates and an older population that rarely makes it to retirement age due to drugs, alcohol, and despair.  This was the hope to take a massive prize, integrate the economies and cities and help pull Russia out of the mud.  Instead, they have further accelerated their decline.

Username definitely checks out

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

...an older population that rarely makes it to retirement age due to drugs, alcohol, and despair. 

The US has the exact opposite problem here.  All the Olds breaking our budget.  Is there any way we could borrow just a bit of their drugs, alcohol and despair?  Not a lot.  Just enough to save some money.  And can we do it before the next Presidential election thx.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Putin has got to be wondering if he is playing war with his brothers kids.

Between the terrible information dissemination, retractions, terrible intel, terrible tactics, untrained, undisciplined soldiers, shit equipment, no logistics; they guy has to realize that nothing anyone ever tells him is true and that everyone that works for him is some form of idiot.

2 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Putin has got to be wondering if he is playing war with his brothers kids.

Between the terrible information dissemination, retractions, terrible intel, terrible tactics, untrained, undisciplined soldiers, shit equipment, no logistics; they guy has to realize that nothing anyone ever tells him is true and that everyone that works for him is some form of idiot.

He’s got his state media parroting him, saying Ukraine will not exist after this

• Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, Parliament said:

The US has the exact opposite problem here.  All the Olds breaking our budget.  Is there any way we could borrow just a bit of their drugs, alcohol and despair?  Not a lot.  Just enough to save some money.  And can we do it before the next Presidential election thx.

_9J3Lo.gif

• Haha 2