Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

On 4/13/2022 at 5:55 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Not only does Ukraine take the seat but they place a Crimean Tatar to the post.  Well played Ukraine.  Well played.

1571936007_2022-04-1507_27_03-wellplayed-GoogleSearch.png.d6831e497873814a7567fc5226b59512.png

2 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

So, they're holding dead people hostage now too?  At least destroying the cemetery would complete the act of barbarism their forefathers brought upon the Poles.  A bit more extreme than pissing on their graves though.

wtf-is-wrong-with-you-people.jpg.c9754aba1c013a96732f2e45269001b6.jpg

As if the Poles weren't already anxious to fight.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, 27-25 said:

So, they're holding dead people hostage now too?  At least destroying the cemetery would complete the act of barbarism their forefathers brought upon the Poles.  A bit more extreme than pissing on their graves though.

wtf-is-wrong-with-you-people.jpg.c9754aba1c013a96732f2e45269001b6.jpg

As if the Poles weren't already anxious to fight.

I still think they're trying to bait NATO to enter the fight (not sure why because they're fucked if we do) and getting the Poles even more riled up might do it.

2 minutes ago, statsman said:

The Katyn Massacre- as an aside, it’s a fascinating story. Just how does one execute 22,000 people?

https://allthatsinteresting.com/vasily-blokhin

Seriously, you have to think small groups done one at a time?  Pulled from the main group, marched into the forest, one group at a time?  

Nope, one guy. A machine. An assembly line of murder. 

The goal was to kill 22,000, and that wasn’t hard for the Russians. The goal was also to keep it quiet, and that required a special process and limited numbers. 

You have to think that at some point it dawned on Blokhin- “It sure would make it simpler for everyone if I were killed at the very end”. Maybe that’s why he drank himself to death (allegedly). 

Edited by statsman
  • Rage+1 2

1 minute ago, statsman said:

Nope, one guy. A machine. An assembly line of murder. 

OK, so yeah - read the article.  JFC.  True psychopath in the literal sense.  His "grave" needs to have a shitter put over the top of it so people can remind him what they think of him.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

I still think they're trying to bait NATO to enter the fight (not sure why because they're fucked if we do) and getting the Poles even more riled up might do it.

Perhaps they think China would join them as Player 2 in that scenario. 

Edited by Bobby_Batronic

4 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Probably as an officer near the front, he needs his helmet but it has to be able to accommodate a radio headset?  Who knows?

If their supply folks are anything like ours, then he just got fucked over and they gave him the Mongo sized helmet.  Probably doesn't happen to officers like it did to us enlisted scum, though.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

I’ll give him $200 for it and the agricultural towing division sketch 

He is sending one to each of my kids. I am paying for the frames. But appreciate it! Let me push him to do more. If so I will hook you up with one. You can buy me a beer sometime. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

Good read on RA equipment losses - it's the "captured" numbers that get my attention.  Wonder how many have been repurposed?

Equipment losses

Tanks (507, of which destroyed: 257, damaged: 9, abandoned: 40, captured: 201)

Armoured Fighting Vehicles (264, of which destroyed: 129, abandoned: 29, captured: 106)

Infantry Fighting Vehicles (520, of which destroyed: 308, damaged: 2, abandoned: 32, captured: 178)

Armoured Personnel Carriers (97, of which destroyed: 32, damaged: 2, abandoned: 17, captured: 46)

Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) Vehicles (22, of which destroyed: 12, abandoned: 3, captured: 7)

Infantry Mobility Vehicles (91, of which destroyed: 55, damaged: 2, abandoned: 5, captured: 29)

Command Posts And Communications Stations (63, of which destroyed: 30, abandoned: 8, captured: 25)

Engineering Vehicles And Equipment (110, of which destroyed: 32, abandoned: 15, captured: 58)

Towed Artillery (55, of which destroyed: 10, damaged: 4, abandoned: 5, captured: 36)

Self-Propelled Artillery (98, of which destroyed: 41, damaged: 2, abandoned: 15, captured: 39)

Multiple Rocket Launchers (55, of which destroyed: 25, abandoned: 5, captured: 24)

Anti-Aircraft Guns (4, of which captured: 4)

Self-Propelled Anti-Aircraft Guns (14, of which destroyed: 5, abandoned: 2, captured: 7)

Surface-To-Air Missile Systems (52, of which destroyed: 26, damaged: 1, abandoned: 7, captured: 18)

Radars (10, of which destroyed: 4, captured: 6)

Jammers And Deception Systems (7, of which destroyed: 3, damaged: 2, captured: 2)

Aircraft (21, of which destroyed: 20, damaged: 1)

Helicopters (33, of which destroyed: 29, damaged: 2, abandoned: 1, captured: 1)

Anyway, you get the picture....

2 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

How the hell do you capture a Helicopter? 

I was kind of wondering the same thing.  I was also wondering the difference between "abandoned" and "captured". 

Maybe some Ukrainian farmer just hooked it up to his John Deere and dragged it off of some forward location.  They are definitely some resourceful folks.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

How the hell do you capture a Helicopter? 

My guess might be something it having hydraulic failure due to UKR fire, has to force land quickly and they get the hell out of there.  Or shot.  Whatever.  UKR fixes the lines and voila, a Russkie killing machine.

• Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

He is sending one to each of my kids. I am paying for the frames. But appreciate it! Let me push him to do more. If so I will hook you up with one. You can buy me a beer sometime. 

He could sell them as NFTs for $200k

2 minutes ago, Snacks said:

by the way... if any of you come to hate the Russia enough that you wish to dispose of your Kalashnikov Concern related items, let me know how I can assist.

Somebody in the Gun Owners thread is already looking for one for his son.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Snacks said:

by the way... if any of you come to hate the Russia enough that you wish to dispose of your Kalashnikov Concern related items, let me know how I can assist.

Yep.  Had a bunch over the years that I wish I still have (except my shorter-barreled Mosin Nagant.....fuck that angry little rifle)

• Rage+1 2