Official Surly - Big 12 Championship Game Thread - TX/OU II

Vertigo

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

With a handful of jersey the whole time even.

Time to head to the PAC. 

We'd get screwed by the refs even worse in the P12, B1G, ACC, and SEC.

If we were 11-1 and OU 9-3 we'd be getting the calls.

The problem is corrupt school presidents hiring corrupt conference commissioners to max revenue while pretending to be virtuous academics.  Frauds all the way around.

• Like 2

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

For those you fucking pansies who think the conference is the root of our problems, there’s a group of people who will gladly welcome you: https://texags.com/

They blamed all of their problems on their previous confernce, and changing conferences sure helped, they are now 30-26 in conference play!

Don't leave out Missouri and Nebraska......they kinda suck now too.

• Like 1

Get out the big 12 today. Yes we deserved this loss. Yes we played like shit at times. Our coaching was horrendous.

But you’re blind if you don’t thing the officiating had at least a big impact in the game I’d not directly influenced it for OU.

OU will be left out of the Playoffs anyways because they didn’t look as impressive as OSU will tonight, and the Big 12 will have embarrassed itself by trying to engineer a way for OU to get into the playoffs.

• Like 1

Just now, Drew said:

Get out the big 12 today. Yes we deserved this loss. Yes we played like shit at times. Our coaching was horrendous.

But you’re blind if you don’t thing the officiating had at least a big impact in the game I’d not directly influenced it for OU.

OU will be left out of the Playoffs anyways because they didn’t look as impressive as OSU will tonight, and the Big 12 will have embarrassed itself by trying to engineer a way for OU to get into the playoffs.

Agreed.  GTFO of this conference. 

Just now, Planet Houston said:

Fuck, I hate OU so much. They are gonna get rolled so hard against Bama. 

Root for Ohio St to roll Northwestern hard tonight. Like they did in 2014 where they were able to overtake TCU.

But I have a feeling OU is in now no matter what. How many times have they went on to benefit after losing to us? Too many times.