2020 Senate Elections

Patrick Bateman

11 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

In their defense, the Mom-wagons that everybody drives now are boring as fuck. Where's the zest in life if you're likely to survive every wreck?

Well, they will get you to the party to get high and drunk so that... it's more likely that you get laid. 

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Not relevant to the Senate discussion but I don't understand the utes, either.  Our single minded obsession when we were teenagers were getting laid.  Never mind we were too awkward to pull it off in some cases.  Why did we want a DL?  To get laid.  Why dress better?  Get laid.  Why play guitar in a band?  Get laid.

Teenage dudes today don't seem interested in getting laid and as a result, are very unimpressive.  Seems kinda sad.

I think a lot of young males believe in the 20/80 rule. Which means...... the top 20% of the dudes get 80% of the pussy. Growing up, if you’re not in that 20% it’s going to take a lot of work and you would probably be getting mediocre pussy at best, if you got any. There is a big drop off after the top 20% in looks / social status / money for most guys in regard to female attraction. I think most guys know by the end of middle school if they are one of the lucky ones or if they will have to put in a ton of work and still not get laid.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

It's the argument I've made to my wife- basically everything man does is to get laid.  Would there be pyramids in Egypt 3000 years ago or skyscrapers in NY without this urge?  No.  Would I bother the get up and dress and shower and go to work before I fuck around on the internet instead of laying in my own filth and sloth at home while I fuck around on the internet if it wasn't for that urge?  No.  We wouldn't do anything beyond basic survival if it wasn't for the desire to get laid. I  mean- sports are cool- but in a world where athletes didn't get massive groupies would we have blood sports? NO.  I've always said the only reason anyone ever played the guitar was to get laid.  

Hell, being rich is fun I'm sure, but if massive money didn't equal top shelf 'tang how many people would really care about it?  I mean, I guess sitting on the beach and sipping Pina Colada's is cool and all, but is it really all that much better than being at home and watching TV or dicking around on the internet without the girls in bikinis and the getting laid (whether it's picking up a local or if you brought your own sand to the beach in the form of a SO other spouse) on the agenda?  Nah, not really.  

It really is amazing.  And this is coming from someone who only ever had sex with his wifes.  I was doing self improvement and trying to get life right not for immediate gratification but to hopefully put myself in the best situation for life. Why?  So I could attract the best possible mate and get laid.  I think almost every guy thinks this way. 

Stop.

You’ve spent 3 or 4 posts telling the board that guys would do anything to get laid in your day. You then mistakenly believe kids today are more interested in playing video games, without realizing they play more video games today because they don’t have to spend all their time chasing women thanks to hookup apps.Then you finish it by saying you’ve only had sex with two women anyway, and you married both. I’m assuming you waited until the wedding to consummate. Next time just tell us you were joining a seminary instead of something about self improvement. Both are lame but one makes sense.

image.jpeg.a1edcb418aae2108581b96608dc3d0ca.jpeg

This is a Senate thread

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Well, this thread has gotten weird.

And if men truly only do stuff just to get laid, no wonder women are having to take control and rescue this country from the hell men hath wrought.

I blame cal Cunningham and his sexting ways for getting this thread off track.

1 minute ago, PsychMike said:

OK, bad form for sure, but is there a Tar Heel at any age who gives a flying fuck about anything Diane Feinstein says?

Graham will probably cut a political ad with this clip by the end of the day. She is literally fucking over Jaime Harrison because "decorum". Fuck her. Retire. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

well, you've got the wrong state there, buddy. Tar Heels are North Carolina...

well shit, I do know the difference, but have been tracking both of them Carolinas. So I detest the Feinstein comments as much as everybody here but wonder if it's like when a Hollywood actor endorses a candidate and changes absolutely zero minds.

Just now, PsychMike said:

well shit, I do know the difference, but have been tracking both of them Carolinas. So I detest the Feinstein comments as much as everybody here but wonder if it's like when a Hollywood actor endorses a candidate and changes absolutely zero minds.

It can change plenty of minds in a close race. "See, I do work with Democrats! I do reach across the aisle! Old people still love me!" 

And if you don't think celebrity endorsements don't matter, I don't know what the fuck to tell you buddy. The Kardashians are all billionaires basically from endorsing shit. 

13 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Graham is probably going to run an ad with this clip. Fucking get the fuck out, Feinstein. 

I'm not sure being buddies with a woman Democratic Senator from California is what Graham is going to pay to advertise. 

1 minute ago, PsychMike said:

She knew exactly what the fuck she was doing. Helping an old friend keep his seat. Borderline traitorous behavior. Put her up against the wall. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tuco said:

I'm not sure being buddies with a woman Democratic Senator from California is what Graham is going to pay to advertise. 

I wonder if this isn't some 64-D chess or some shit.  South Carolina only has so many possible Democratic voters.  At some point, you're trying to demotivate Republican voters and get them to either stay home or vote for the Libertarian or Constitution Party candidate.  I wonder if that wasn't the thinking.

Bledsoe has been getting 2-4% in the polls.  And Graham only got 67% in his primary against a field of nobodies.  There is some mistrust of Graham among conservatives, and this won't do anything to dispel that mistrust.

Or it could just be that she's institutionalized and doesn't care about Jamie Harrison.  That's entirely possible, too.

Edited by Ghost of LL

15 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

I wonder if this isn't some 64-D chess or some shit.  South Carolina only has so many possible Democratic voters.  At some point, you're trying to demotivate Republican voters and get them to either stay home or vote for the Libertarian or Constitution Party candidate.  I wonder if that wasn't the thinking.

Bledsoe has been getting 2-4% in the polls.  And Graham only got 67% in his primary against a field of nobodies.  There is some mistrust of Graham among conservatives, and this won't do anything to dispel that mistrust.

Or it could just be that she's institutionalized and doesn't care about Jamie Harrison.  That's entirely possible, too.

Last time in 2018,  we pissed off republican voters and some important independents with the kavanaugh hearings. I think she was just trying to put a bow on the Barrett hearings. She was trying to emphasize that the GOP didn’t score any points with the hearings, but I’m assuming the far left is pissed anyway. I think Feinstein, inhofe, and grassley all need to retire badly.

Getting progressively madder here.  I just called Feinstein's San DIego office, and left a voicemail that sounded like a Redd Foxx Midnight show back in the 70's.  I demanded that the old hag resign tonight.   It won't do shit, but I feel better. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thepop said:

Sasse probably leaked it himself, trying to invoke some shadow of a backbone. 

Unfortunately his Democratic opponent is going to struggle to get the majority of Democratic votes. What a clusterfuck.