Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

12 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

We need more articles like this that just point out his blatant stupidity.  I still cringe when the media tries to suss out what he is trying to say like he actually knows what he is talking about.  He's a fucking child that knows nothing.  Call him out on it.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Comparing the size of the City of New York to the State of Texas.  Only Dotard would be shocked by the difference.

If you told him California was closer to El Paso than Houston is to El Paso, he'd stare at you with a blank look, given he obviously failed geography at some point in his life.

• Like 1

"I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It's not my thing and I know there is something having to do with Julian Assange," he said. "I've been seeing what's happened with Assange, and that will be a determination. I would imagine mostly by the attorney general, who is doing an excellent job. So he'll be making a determination. I know nothing really about him. That's not my deal in life."

Wha?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, yoladu said:

Wha?

for someone who knows more about media and technology than anyone (so he says), he sure seems to not always know when there are cameras pointing at him.  or at least he assumes that all the recordings self-destruct mission impossible style right after.

a few weeks ago, during a speech, as he was looking directly into the camera, he joked that someone would probably "leak this speech to the media."

is this what dementia looks like?  what a horrible condition.

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

We need more articles like this that just point out his blatant stupidity.  I still cringe when the media tries to suss out what he is trying to say like he actually knows what he is talking about.  He's a fucking child that knows nothing.  Call him out on it.

It doesn't matter.

Nothing matters. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

point of order:  is there anything that credibly links her retirement to wanting to avoid legal ramifications?  or is it just an inference, equally likely to be because she's old as shit?

the timing seems a little coincidental, and both stories are basically coming out at the same time (at least that i've heard).

if she had her retirement planned for a while that i didn't know about, i suppose that's possible.

if i heard the number right, trump mentioned wikileaks 140x during his 2016 campaign.

once again, he's the greatest living expert on everything in existence, unless it's something he's not supposed to know about, then he's never heard of it.

Edited by henrygandorf
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Skyline said:

x-post from immigration thread because it's, uh, something else

it sounds so fucking ridiculous and specific that you just absolutely know it was at the very least floated as an idea, even as a joke, right?  i mean, seriously with these guys.

it sounds so fucking ridiculous and specific that you just absolutely know it was at the very least floated as an idea, even as a joke, right?  i mean, seriously with these guys.
Man I'd like to write a lot of this off as a joke, but fool me once shame on me.......I can't count what number we're at now but this is right in line with Trump's modus operandi.

We are being led into a very dark alley and Trump is looking for a fight, be it domestic or abroad.

2 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Man I'd like to write a lot of this off as a joke, but fool me once shame on me.......I can't count what number we're at now but this is right in line with Trump's modus operandi.

We are being led into a very dark alley and Trump is looking for a fight, be it domestic or abroad.

he's already basically said he wants our troops to behave as though they're fighting a war - in our own country, to protect the border.

he's already basically said he wants our troops to behave as though they're fighting a war - in our own country, to protect the border.
Oh I know. We're fortunate to still have "middle management" that tells the troops/trigger pullers "if you do what the President says you'll be on your own in a court of law".

I never thought I'd see the day where I questioned the competence of the Office of The President of The United States.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

You say this like the videos of those Israeli snipers shooting teenagers didn't give you a total freedom boner.  Underestimate the threat of the brown horde of uncircumcised leaf blowers and meat cutters and house framers at your own peril, grasshopper. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Skyline said:

x-post from immigration thread because it's, uh, something else

Do they expect them to go on a zombie-like killing spree? The thought process behind this is just, wow.

But I’d prefer for them to do this rather than detain them indefinitely.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Man, when Trump plays hardball, he doesn't fuck around.  "You know what I'm gonna do?  I'm gonna release all those immigrants  <evil laugh>"

Too bad he never played hardball in bankruptcy court with all those people he defaulted on.

Man, when Trump plays hardball, he doesn't fuck around.  "You know what I'm gonna do?  I'm gonna release all those immigrants  "

And that’s how you know he really, truly believes the racist garbage he spews about all immigrants being rapists, drug dealers, and criminals.

Because the thought process is clear -

I’m pissed at these sanctuary cities > I want to punish them and humiliate them and make them look wrong and dumb > wouldn’t it be grand if a bunch of immigrants started committing a bunch of crime in those sanctuary cities > we have a bunch of immigrants detained in/near those sanctuary cities > let’s release all those immigrants and watch the crime rate SOAR

The plan falls apart if you don’t actually believe that all immigrants are inherently criminals.

Otherwise you’re just releasing detained immigrants. Which we know goes against everything Trump stands for.

So the next time a bumpkin Trumpkin tries to gaslight and say Trump doesn’t really mean and believe all the nonsense he spouts, that he just exaggerates to make a rhetorical point and to get the media and everyone else’s attention, tell them to eat dirt.
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

The plan falls apart if you don’t actually believe that all immigrants are inherently criminals.

don't be silly.  each and every released immigrant will be on "purge" rules, where they're encouraged to commit as many crimes as they can.  they will all have signed pardons in the back pocket of their mma fighter uniforms.

most of this was covered in stephen miller's high school student council speech.  right after he ridiculed the janitors.