Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

58 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Assuming an honorable discharge and completion of the full contract (active and reserve), I agree 100%.  I will call my congressman and senators about this.  I suggest everyone who agrees do the same.

I like this and I am going to do this as well. The line has to be drawn somewhere with this mentally incompetent shitheel.

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Beat me to it. 

The federalist society is most definitely an attempt by a certain group of “conservatives” to use the courts to get what they want, which is essentially to get paid, despite all the rhetoric and bullshit about certain “principles.”

Nihilism at its finest. They wantz the moooney Lebowski! 

Judicial activism!!!!!

well, here is the question.  not exactly hard to understand:

3.     Do you believe Trump should get two more years in office and the 2020 election delayed?

Total      Democrat      Republican      Independent
Yes              16%             9%                  31%                    12%
No              77%            89%                 62%                    80%
Don’t know       6%              3%                    7%                      8%

What an embarrassment that these are the people we live around.

39 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

3.     Do you believe Trump should get two more years in office and the 2020 election delayed?

Don’t know       6%              3%                    7%                      8%

You have to recognize that a chunk of the population is going to say they want the 2020 election delayed so we don't have to suffer through another one of these fucking pieces of shit again so soon.

1 hour ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

the number of Republicans who answered this honestly is 31% - but the number of Republicans who would cast a vote for it if given the opportunity, is probably between 98% and 100%.

You could get some greats results in polling by asking absolutely absurd questions right now.  

The fact that “should Trump be gifted extra years“ is an actual poll question is INSANE.  

Question ideas:

Does Trump have magical powers? 

Should Trump be able to unilaterally sentence people to death?  

Should registered Democrats be force to wear visible identification in public? 

Should we invade Mexico? 

2 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I think it's pretty safe to say that 9% of the population is lying about their political affiliation.

35 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

You could get some greats results in polling by asking absolutely absurd questions right now.  

Question ideas:   Does Trump have magical powers?  

30 years ago the insane answers would get ~0.5% agreement. There will always be crazies, but RushFoxFacebook have grown that number dramatically. The 'gifted 2 more years' question is scary enough in its results.

2 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Is there anything illegal about buying some land on the border then raising millions to build a wall on that section of pvt land you own?  This could be something Surly gets in on.  We already know a bunch of rubes in College Station that are more than ready to throw money at stupid shit...ie supporting a border wall.  I say, let's do it. 

4 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

This is not a well formulated survey question at all. That you have ~10% of Democrats answering yes and the lack of internal consistency with the responses to item #2 only provides evidence to support that assessment. I am sure that there are a number of people who consider themselves Republicans who would support that position, but the presentation of that survey question is garbage. Item #4 is better, and more damning in my opinion, but even then you have 7% of democrats who think that Trump should ignore the election results and stay in office (vs. 11% GOP and 3% independent). I would chalk a good measure of that nonsense up to the fact that it's an online poll with participants recruited primarily through text and banner ads. https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default/files/2017-03/Ipsos_IIS_NAAccessPanelsRecruitment_.pdf

8 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Is there anything illegal about buying some land on the border then raising millions to build a wall on that section of pvt land you own?  This could be something Surly gets in on.  We already know a bunch of rubes in College Station that are more than ready to throw money at stupid shit...ie supporting a border wall.  I say, let's do it. 

I say lets let our friends from College Station get involved in building the damn thing! What could go wrong?

RigidRapidFlatfish-size_restricted.gif

Too Soon? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1