Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

15 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

You know he probably doesn't believe Puerto Rico is a part of the United States.  Oh, I have no doubt people have told him that it is, but he's a stubborn dumbfuck.

Neither do his supporters.  I work with two Puerto Ricans.  Even before the rise of Trumpism, our boss has repeatedly asked questions about their "immigration status".

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

You know he probably doesn't believe Puerto Rico is a part of the United States.  Oh, I have no doubt people have told him that it is, but he's a stubborn dumbfuck.

literally I think two days ago in front of Marine One he was shitting on Democrats for going to Puerto Rico, wondering what it was that they were "celebrating".  He didn't get to go to Mar a Lago, so what are they doing at this Puerto Rico place sitting on the beach.

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Sorry to disappoint. Maybe I should have quipped rather about stockpiles of lethal injection cocktails to soothe the sensitivities.  

NP.  Won't be the last time.  And no sensibilities were offended or jimmies rustled.  But now that you mention it,  lethal injections/death panels for the olds is an area where we can find common comedy ground

Just now, Gatorubet said:

But now that you mention it,  lethal injections/death panels for the olds is an area where we can find common comedy ground

One of those areas where it is impossible to please #bothsides at the same time with a particular angle, but if you adjust just so slightly, you can see the commonality. 

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Puerto Rico isn't even in the United States!

Yes they are Mr. President.

Are they a state?

No, but they...

HA! Proved it, Loser! I win! 

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Do I get to add Kentucky to my “Thank God for Mississippi, Louisiana, and West Virginia!” battle cry?

Sure.   We have you as a part of our “Thank God for Mississippi, Alabama and West Virginia!” battle cry.   

We may be Red and stupid, but we have better food - and nothing close to the dumb fuckery of of the multiple elections of Roy Moore to the Supreme Court.  Moore barely losing his Senate race is not a rallying cry for Bammer's claim to superiority.  But you are a jewel among women in that state, and need to be cloned.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

and nothing close to the dumb fuckery of of the multiple elections of Roy Moore to the Supreme Court.

Define "close"...

Corrine Brown is a convicted felon and former American politician who served as a member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Florida from 1993 to 2017

Edited by Blotto

19 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Sure.   We have you as a part of our “Thank God for Mississippi, Alabama and West Virginia!” battle cry.   

We may be Red and stupid, but we have better food - and nothing close to the dumb fuckery of of the multiple elections of Roy Moore to the Supreme Court.  Moore barely losing his Senate race is not a rallying cry for Bammer's claim to superiority.  But you are a jewel among women in that state, and need to be cloned.

I love me some cajun food, but southern food is better. Not sure any state gets to claim it alone though.

Also, south louisiana is as good as it gets. Good food, good people. North louisiana is worse than Bama and Mississippi. The people are the absolute worst the bible belt has to offer and none of them can cook for shit. Shreveport makes Jackson seem like a cultural hotspot. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

I love me some cajun food, but southern food is better. Not sure any state gets to claim it alone though.

Also, south louisiana is as good as it gets. Good food, good people. North louisiana is worse than Bama and Mississippi. The people are the absolute worst the bible belt has to offer and none of them can cook for shit. Shreveport makes Jackson seem like a cultural hotspot. 

North Louisiana is a strange cultural melting pot of southern Arkansas and east Texas.  And by strange cultural melting pot, I mean a plastic cup of tapioca pudding that's been left out on the sidewalk for nine days.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Define "close"...

Corrine Brown is a convicted felon and former American politician who served as a member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Florida from 1993 to 2017

While certified dumb ass, she was a certified dumb ass elected by a small number of dumb asses in her GOP Gerrymandered Congressional District.  Moore was Supreme Court Justice of Alabama when he pulled that 10 Commandments shit.  And after being bounced from the Supreme Court for refusing to follow a Federal Court Order, the good people of Alabammer elected him Supreme Court Justice again, only to have the asshole removed for his refusal to follow Federal law again.

Brown is your garden variety idiot pol who wound up in a job where she could get her hand in the $$ cookie jar.   While a stooge and a dirty politician, her support was not state wide, and she was defeated after her indictment.  Ole' Roy ran for Senate after his second time being fired as Bama Supreme Court Chief Justice.

Still not close

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Stilicho said:

North Louisiana is a strange cultural melting pot of southern Arkansas and east Texas.  And by strange cultural melting pot, I mean a plastic cup of tapioca pudding that's been left out on the sidewalk for nine days....eaten by stray dogs, and then vomited up on the sidewalk.

FIFY

• Like 2

Rudy's eventually gonna say, "Even though it's obvious Russian Oligarchs and the Trump campaign were obviously colluding and working in coordination on campaign strategy, Donald never explicitly told any Russian to do anything illegal and any private business benefit such as pay to play coordination is purely coincidental. ... He'll give back the money".

Edited by Patrick Bateman

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Well, Rudy’s comments certainly have me intrigued about the upcoming news cycle.

They tell me the obvious: Trump is scared shitload and he is throwing everybody under the bus.  

I know Rudy seems nuts, but it makes a lot of sense that he’s deliberately saying crazy shit just to get ahead of the news cycle. 

And his job is protecting just one person - Trump.  He could give a fuck what happens to Manafort, Gates, etc.  

1 hour ago, FondrenRoad said:

There’s a documentary about Louisiana you should check out.  It’s called Southern Comfort.   About a Texas National Guard unit that gets lost in a Louisiana swamp.   Some of the Guardsmen look conspicuously like Powers Boothe, Fred Ward, and Keith Carradine. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

They tell me the obvious: Trump is scared shitload and he is throwing everybody under the bus.  

I know Rudy seems nuts, but it makes a lot of sense that he’s deliberately saying crazy shit just to get ahead of the news cycle. 

And his job is protecting just one person - Trump.  He could give a fuck what happens to Manafort, Gates, etc.  

Rudy has all along throttled the revelations about Trump in this way.  Remember Stormy?

mitigates the bombshell damage.

6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Eh, pretty much all of our stupid states voted for the topic of this thread so we all have our rednecky crosses to bear.

I'm embarrassed at the vote ratio in my county. Full blown Trump aids.