Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Just now, Bama Chick said:

Burger King has a strong Twitter troll game.

One good result of this clown show administration is that it’s definitely raised the overall wit and humor on Twitter.

At least on the anti-Trump side.

The Trumpublicans/Boomers are still painfully unfunny.

Yeah, that's something that gets me time and again.  Set aside how you feel about their particular political ideologies.  The anti-Trump side is quick-witted, and often damned funny.  When the Trumpers try to be funny, it almost always falls flat, like a joke told by that one socially awkward dude we all knew in high school/college.  

Patton Oswalt is a good example.  The guy has a razor-sharp wit.  He's smart as hell, and really funny.  There is NO counterpart on the pro-Trump side.  They're just sad.

The White House sought to pull the meeting together at the last minute, according to one Democratic aide, who said invitations went out to various members Monday afternoon and evening.

Sanders said Trump instead would have “a working lunch with House Republicans to solve the border crisis and reopen the government.” Nine Republicans have confirmed they would attend.

Anyone up for some day old burgers?

10 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

“Cloyd?”

Stop feigning surprise.  You knew damned well that Tweet could only come from three people:

1.)  Cloyd Rivers

2.)  Gardo Gardockery

3.)  Lewb Moistbottom

This one happened to be from Cloyd.  Big deal.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SameSame said:

1000 hamberders would mean each person had 8 or so hamberders each.

That did not fucking happen.  He's such an insecure bitch he has to lie about something that dumb.  

Maybe 4 hamburgers constitute one hamberder.   Did you think of that, smart guy?  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Player said:

Dw6rBraXgAEzvsA?format=jpg&name=large

This is the moment when Donald J. Trump became President. 

A THOUSAND HAMBERDERS OF LIGHT!

You know this stupid son of a bitch insisted on arranging the burgers himself.  I'm sure the staff looked on in shock as it's literally the only 'work' he's done since he set foot in that house.  What an asshole. 

10 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

What is Dennis Miller up to in the Trump Presidency?  With a better understanding of the Fox News audience’s comedic taste, has he put away the thesaurus, ditched the obscure metaphors, and reinvented himself as the star of “Ow, my balls!”?  Or maybe he’s bought Carrot Top’s old props, or gotten really good at making fart noises. 

You should check out his feed. The question becomes: was he ever funny? I used to think so, but was it always this bad?

4 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

The question becomes: was he ever funny? I used to think so, but was it always this bad?

Go back and watch some of those Weekend Updates on SNL that everyone thought were so funny at the time. 

They’re terrible in retrospect.  

He was always that bad. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Go back and watch some of those Weekend Updates on SNL that everyone thought were so funny at the time. 

They’re terrible in retrospect.  

He was always that bad. 

Never thought he was funny.  On SNL, Miller was just meh.  Nealon was a big improvemen, and then Norm took it to another level.  Just like a snake!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Goredho said:

Dw6rBraXgAEzvsA?format=jpg&name=large

A day later and I still can’t get over this pic.  Brisket nailed it already, but it is a perfect encapsulation of our times and should be a defining image of Trump’s fast-food Presidency.  The huckster offers America his Faustian bargain: a delicious meal: all we can eat and it will cost us nothing. In reality, it is unsubstantive, poisonous and will kill us if we consume too much.  Fuck it, we feast anyway.   Meanwhile, honest Abe looks down in contemplative judgment.  Judging not so much the huckster but *us* and the decision we have made.  Fucking brilliant.  Should win a Pulitzer Prize.  

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a President today!