Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

30 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Pelosi's spokesperson:

Personally, I don't think she gives a fuck, probably happy.... She should come out and agree with him that it's probably better to reschedule and ask him to open the government so Congress can express their appreciation to the men and women serving abroad.

Then.... she should cancel the cable in the White House.  LOL.

So he also cancelled the meeting to reaffirm our commitment to NATO.  Not a puppet!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Just a reminder that Nancy is holding a royal flush and letting Trump put more chips in the pot.

Somehow, I would enjoy someone doing this to the Great Coward Trump. If it was Pelosi, he might be brave enough to slap back. Peter Dinklage would wear that smug orange face out.

It's petty of me, but I can't help it. Like the Hound, I'd like to see the Secret Service not intervene because there's no threat to anything but whatever Donald considers his pride.

Maybe a cuffing could be administered prior to his entry to prison or up the steps of the gallows.

5kx3kk9twk821.gif

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

So he also cancelled the meeting to reaffirm our commitment to NATO.  Not a puppet!

This is too perfect. Pelosi should knock this out of the park.

You mean to tell me this fucker is such a toddler he cancelled a bipartisan Congressional delegation to NATO allies and our troops in Afghanistan out of spite, but is going to still send this dipshit

shutterstock_editorial_9224878a_huge.jpg

to Davos to hobnob with billionaires, including Oleg fucking Deripaska? The same Oleg fucking Deripaska whose company GOP senators just allowed Trump to lift sanctions from?

• Like 2

Yeah, sure.  Right.

https://gizmodo.com/twitter-ceo-wed-talk-about-banning-trump-if-he-told-fo-1831850476

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey thinks the company’s “protocol” for politicians who seem to violate the site’s rules is clear. So clear, in fact, that he refused to say if Twitter would ban the president should he explicitly ask his followers to do a bunch of murders.

In a new interview, Huffington Post reporter (and former Gizmodo writer) Ashley Feinberg asked Dorsey point-blank if Twitter would ban Donald Trump if he “tweeted out asking each of his followers to murder one journalist.” An easy one, you’d think. But, of course, you’re not Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey:

[Dorsey:] That would be a violent threat. We’d definitely ... You know we’re in constant communication with all governments around the world. So we’d certainly talk about it.

[Feinberg:] OK, but if he did that, would that be grounds to—

[Dorsey:] I’m not going to talk about particulars. We’ve established protocol, it’s transparent. It’s out there for everyone to read. We have, independent of the U.S. president, we have conversations with all governments. It’s not just limited to this one.

Responding to a Trump tweet that threatened military action in September of 2017, for instance, Twitter said it considers factors like “newsworthiness” when deciding if a tweet violates its rules. Then, in December of that year, Twitter announced that its rules about promoting violence don’t apply to “military or government entities.” In January of 2018, the company then said that it reviews tweets by world leaders “within the political context that defines them, and enforce our rules accordingly.” Finally, last September, Twitter’s legal chief clarified in an interview with Politico that the “newsworthiness” consideration “is not a blanket exception for the president or anyone else.”

Edited by Francisco 2.0

20 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

You know he probably doesn't believe Puerto Rico is a part of the United States.  Oh, I have no doubt people have told him that it is, but he's a stubborn dumbfuck.

The Annexation of Puerto Rico is a made up football play from the movie Little Giants. It didn't actually happen! You libtards will believe anything!

I LOVE the fact Trump fucked over Pelosi at the very last minute!  It's clearly the act of a child, having nothing to do with the Shutdown or security.  Now this is not to say that Nancy's decision based on security when the DC area is grossly understaffed isn't 2/3 political. However in Nancy's case she is giving the President plenty of notice, and has a plausible explanation, despite the obvious political implications.  Trumps last second action is simply retaliation without any plausible explanation except spite.

I can almost hear how excited Trump was when he realized last night he could fuck Nancy over.  Wait until the bags are backed and they are headed to the airport.  PERFECT the orange cat purred, with a grinch-like grin.

Only problem is Trump of course is too fucking stupid to look more than a day or insult away and he has the fun litte Davos trip still on the books. So Trump again has boxed himself in, like a complete dumbass.  Now his only choice to give even a sniff of plausibility to canceling Nancy's trip is to cancel the pony show in Davos.  Even that "logic" will be enough to not have an even greater hit on his approval ratings.  When this thing rolls through next Tuesday and it's clear that a LOT of people's neighbors are getting fucked over by the man "proud" to shut down the government... It's only going to get worse, before it gets better.  Only the truly stupid now think the wall was a priority, or a necessity, after two years of inaction by the GOP controlling all three branches of government.  So there's Trump and an ever shrinking group of uneducated whites... 

There are two ways out for Trump.  Capitulation and lying while pointing at walls behind door number one.  Come up with a comprehensive immigration plan like the one that would have easily passed the House if given a vote.  Neither of which is a possibility until there is a LOT more pain for the working men and women of our government. 

Edited by horn4life

5 minutes ago, horn4life said:

I LOVE the fact Trump fucked over Pelosi at the very last minute!  It's clearly the act of a child, having nothing to do with the Shutdown or security.  Now this is not to say that Nancy's decision based on security when the DC area is grossly understaffed isn't 2/3 political. However in Nancy's case she is giving the President plenty of notice, and has a plausible explanation, despite the obvious political implications.  Trumps last second action is simply retaliation without any plausible explanation except spite.

I can almost hear how excited Trump was when he realized last night he could fuck Nancy over.  Wait until the bags are backed and they are headed to the airport.  PERFECT the orange cat purred, with a grinch-like grin.

Only problem is Trump of course is too fucking stupid to look more than a day or insult away and he has the fun litte Davos trip still on the books. So Trump again has boxed himself in, like a complete dumbass.  Now his only choice to give even a sniff of plausibility to canceling Nancy's trip is to cancel the pony show in Davos.  Even that "logic" will be enough to not have an even greater hit on his approval ratings.  When this thing rolls through next Tuesday and it's clear that a LOT of people's neighbors are getting fucked over by the man "proud" to shut down the government... It's only going to get worse, before it gets better.  Only the truly stupid now think the wall was a priority, or a necessity, after two years of inaction by the GOP controlling all three branches of government.  So there's Trump and an ever shrinking group of uneducated whites... 

There are two ways out for Trump.  Capitulation and lying while pointing at walls behind door number one.  Come up with a comprehensive immigration plan like the one that would have easily passed the House if given a vote.  Neither of which is a possibility until there is a LOT more pain for the working men and women of our government. 

He's not going to cancel Davos.  Melania is on a government plane to Florida right now as we speak.  The only people who care about this stuff are already so entrenched on either side and nothing will change.  

Just now, Chad Fuck said:

I’ve grown weary of the Collins Coy act.

it would be one thing if she was an actual maverick.

she does this shit all the time, but always falls in line without extracting any kind of concession. 

she capitulates 100% of the time. senator mccain, she ain't.

1 hour ago, DigDug said:

bunch of hamberders

I can't believe that I haven't seen this yet, and didn't think of it till now:

Nothingberders.

Shit, just looked up the hashtag, and it's definitely a thing.  I'm not half as clever as I think I am.  But I'm twice as good looking, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I can't believe that I haven't seen this yet, and didn't think of it till now:

Nothingberders.

Shit, just looked up the hashtag, and it's definitely a thing.  I'm not half as clever as I think I am.  But I'm twice as good looking, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

So you're twice as good looking than your are half as smart? Do I carry the one?

Just now, RomaVicta said:

Maybe she can give a long heartfelt speech like she did for the beer guzzling date raper. Fuck her.

QFT.

Susan Collins' excuse for doing the wrong, very bad thing: "I thought long and hard about it before I did the wrong, very bad thing."  Oh.  Well.  That makes it all okay then.  Carry on.

Or, alternatively....

Fuck her.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

He's not going to cancel Davos.  Melania is on a government plane to Florida right now as we speak.  The only people who care about this stuff are already so entrenched on either side and nothing will change.  

Canceled

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/17/politics/white-house-davos-cancel/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww-m.cnn.com%2F2019%2F01%2F17%2Fpolitics%2Fhouse-ways-and-mean-mnuchin-irs-shutdown%2Findex.html%3Fr%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Edited by LongestHorn
Because your mother is a whore

2 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

Who recommended Barr, it’s not like Trump knows anyone himself and can’t read. 

He had to get clearance from GOP Senators so I’d speculate Lindsey Graham and a few others. 

Barr’s background is about as deep statey (not a real thing) as it comes.  Barr was in the CIA during the Cold War with papa Bush, and they were good friends.

Pentagon officials have also been unnerved by requests from the White House National Security Council, which continues to ask the Pentagon for options to attack Iran. Military planners CNN has spoken to say these requests are concerning since there is no real understanding of how Iran might react — or exactly what military objective the Trump Administration is trying to achieve. It's the ultimate worry: the White House orders some type of strike, perhaps against Iranian-backed fighters in Syria, and Tehran retaliates in a counterattack.

Edited by retread

It's amazing how many of the fail-safes installed by the framers of the Constitution have actually failed.  

They only wanted white land owners to vote. Assuming the educated would make better decisions.

They could have never imagined Fox Propaganda, Republican moral flexibility and I guess they never felt the need to add in provisions about Benedict Arnold running for office.