Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

Some of you fuckers want to nut before you ever get your pants off. They get one shot at impeachment, and this ain't it. Sure,  you can start slowly ramping up the rhetoric. But if Mueller has significantly more evidence than this, you hold off. If he doesnt, than Trump doesnt get impeached. 

This.

Plus a late-2019 impeachment that drags into 2020 really means the wall closes in on him.  And makes it REALLY hard for any Republican sans Mike Pence to be a "replacement" nominee. 

2 minutes ago, Yuk said:

It's not even a country. 

Bro, have you met the absolute idiots in this country?  They still think Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia are existing countries.  I had someone ask me once about some made up crisis in Rhodesia where the black people were supposedly enslaving whites to pay back for American slavery.  No joke.

Edited by Js1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, sachick said:

Look, I’m out there in this wall with you but if Cohen publicly states this during his hearing, especially if he has emails or recording if this, I’m thinking the R’s will have to start jumping ship.

Nope. A covert private business deal with Russia, a raging conflict of interest, and him lying about it and giving Putin leverage since he could blow Trump's cover at any time, won't be enough to turn Senate Republicans against him. I also don't think it will turn them when they see evidence that Don Donald knew of and approved the Trump Tower collusion meeting with the Russians. 

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Nope. A covert private business deal with Russia, a raging conflict of interest, and him lying about it and giving Putin leverage since he could blow Trump's cover at any time, won't be enough to turn Senate Republicans against him. I also don't think it will turn them when they see evidence that Don Donald knew of and approved the Trump Tower collusion meeting with the Russians. 

I could see them turning on Don Jr. and saying it was just Trump's overzealous son going rogue to "keep his father out of the loop."  Backed up by Eric, Ivanka, Tiffany and Barron who see their inheritances increase a tiny bit more.

16 minutes ago, sachick said:

Look, I’m out there in this wall with you but if Cohen publicly states this during his hearing, especially if he has emails or recording if this, I’m thinking the R’s will have to start jumping ship.

If they haven't jumped now, they ain't jumping on this or anything else. 

Those Rs are committed to sticking with him regardless of what comes out, and that's pretty clear.  

• Like 3

There's no way this ends up with Pelosi on the business side of the Resolute desk. I think any deal with the senate that ends up with a guilty verdict on Dotard will have a provision that allows Pence to resign and be replaced with someone clean enough to ascend to the presidency ala Gerald Ford. 

30 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

What I think may happen first is Pelosi negotiating with republican senators on turning on trump before any impeachment starts. She could say "it's evident now there's a mountain of evidence coming in the Mueller report and the worst hasn't even become public yet. It's in your best interest to cut your losses now before it becomes an even bigger shit storm for you and for me to get that process started here are my demands".  

Use her power to initiate impeachment as political leverage. It's not what would be best for the country but none of these shit fuck politicians care about that. It's only about getting reelected and gaining power to them

I think there are more than a handful of R senators complicit in all the Russia dealings.  Money, election tampering, whatever, but they are tied to it.

They know the only hope for survival is for Trump to take the fall for it all.  But Trump has all the goods on them, so if he goes down, they know they will as well. 

I firmly believe Mueller has a lot of evidence on these clowns, enough to take them down too. 

Getting rid of Trump only doesn't cure the problem.  Even throwing him in jail won't do it. 

A lot of senators have a feeling this is coming, that is why we had so many not seek re-election.

Mueller is investigating Russian involvement in the US political system, the poster boy is dotard, but there are others, and they are all going to fingered.

I really think his goal is to clear our government of all those who have compromised our country and its standards with regards to allowing Russian interference in return for favors from the Russians or others who work along the same shady lines, like Cambridge Analytica.

These people don't need to be allowed to slink away with no consequences.  That only will encourage others to fill in their places.   They need to be disgraced as Americans and pay for their mistakes, as do any who enabled them.

20 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Religion is bad now.  

Just one religion is right.  All the others are heresy. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

Those Rs are committed to sticking with him regardless of what comes out, and that's pretty clear.  

They’re committed because they’re criminally complicit. 

26 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

There's no way this ends up with Pelosi on the business side of the Resolute desk. I think any deal with the senate that ends up with a guilty verdict on Dotard will have a provision that allows Pence to resign and be replaced with someone clean enough to ascend to the presidency ala Gerald Ford. 

The Senate R’s won’t be in a position to bargain when their complicity, starting with Mitch and the RNC, is laid bare.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Pelosi and Schumer are playing the long game.

That's fine and dandy if you believe the current group of thug pieces of shit in office won't commit any more crimes and treason while we wait on this long game.  I'm not that confident.  

Also, can the House issue articles of impeachment for one thing today... let that play out - if no conviction then bring articles of impeachment on another topic after that?  Or does everything have to go into one big shit show?  The House could keep Trump and gang on the ropes from now to eternity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fozzz said:

Religion is bad now.  

Yeah.  You know...and just work with me on this one....let's say it's 100% true that someone found a prayer rug in the desert.  What might that mean on its face other than a MUSLIM MAY HAVE BEEN SEEKING ASYLUM IN THE US, OMG YALL!!1

I truly enjoy calling out the MAGA crew on their BS.  Saw someone post this on a discussion re: border wall funding,

"Come down on the amount of funding? Seriously? 
President Trump’s funding is substantially less than any of his predecessors!! Where’s the money that was already earmarked? Under Bush 43, $50 Billion was approved by Congress. Some of the same who are saying NO to $5 billion now. BTW, part of the $$ is for better technology and more border patrol agents."

I asked them to provide details on those $50B, how they were passed and were supposed to be spent and of course they won't respond because it is pure BS and none of it is true.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SimonBolivar said:

We get all excited and then nothing happens just like nothing ever happens. I'm still team Brisket until we see R's jumping ship. 

Welcome to the team.  And, you won't see Rs jumping ship.  Ever.

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

Some of you fuckers want to nut before you ever get your pants off. They get one shot at impeachment, and this ain't it. Sure,  you can start slowly ramping up the rhetoric. But if Mueller has significantly more evidence than this, you hold off. If he doesnt, than Trump doesnt get impeached. 

This is correct.  We've just seen the buck start to show himself.  The rack looks incredible.  But he's behind thick brush.  Wait.  Wait.  Wait.  He'll give you that broadside shot at 100 yards.  Then take your breath, hold steady, and drop that fucker in his tracks.  You only get one shot.  Aim.  Squeeze.  Kill.

1 hour ago, Yuk said:

It's not even a country.  It's like saying there were also Prussians and Ottomans crossing the border.

Ottomans.  Rugs.  The Southwest desert is starting to sound like a pretty swanky place.

50 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

It's crystal clear.  Few things in our history have had such clarity.

23 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

These people don't need to be allowed to slink away with no consequences.  That only will encourage others to fill in their places.   They need to be disgraced as Americans and pay for their mistakes, as do any who enabled them.

And this.  No negotiated terms.  No slap on the wrist.  Total defeat.  That's the only path that will help this country going forward.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Keef said:

My biggest fear is that Terrible Thing X and Y get leaked and then when Muellers report comes out proving X and Y, the public shrugs because they already knew it and it’s not a “bombshell” anymore.   

That's the point of all of these leaks.  The Manafort stuff from last week where they "accidentally" forgot to properly redact the new charges against him.  Now with this Cohen bomb coming from law enforcement officials.  More than likely from the FBI office in NY that was giving Rudy info during the campaign because of their Hillary hatred.  

The only saving grace and why the Mueller report is so important is that he has the money trail, emails, and tapes.  It's going to take hard evidence because Trump and his folks do a masterful job of sewing doubt and continuing the chaos.  

Edited by Dertyberd

Just now, Dertyberd said:

That's the point of all of these leaks.  The Manafort stuff from last week where they "accidentally" forgot to properly redact the new charges against him.  Now with this Cohen bomb coming from law enforcement officials.  More than likely from the FBI office in NY that was given Rudy info during the campaign because of their Hillary hatred.  

The only saving grace and why the Mueller report is so important is that he has the money trail, emails, and tapes.  It's going to take hard evidence because Trump and his folks do a masterful job of sewing doubt and continuing the chaos.  

Nixon drama took 7 years. It won't be from lack of public outcry. It will be because Republicans are traitors. 

1 minute ago, happyfunball said:

Nixon drama took 7 years. It won't be from lack of public outcry. It will be because Republicans are traitors. 

There's that too, but once there were tapes....

Don't worry though.   I'm positive there will be an effort to discredit the emails, tapes, and bank records as fake news.  

Edited by Dertyberd