Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, SimonBolivar said:

We get all excited and then nothing happens just like nothing ever happens. I'm still team Brisket until we see R's jumping ship. 

Yep. And I’m not holding my breath on that happening anytime soon.  If there is one thing I’ve learned from all of this is, it’s that you can’t count on any Republican to do the right thing, on anything, ever.  

9 minutes ago, happyfunball said:

Nixon drama took 7 years. It won't be from lack of public outcry. It will be because Republicans are traitors. 

Two years, more or less.

But yes, as I've been telling my Republican friend, the fact that this is taking a long time doesn't mean that Mueller et al don't have anything.  It means the opposite.

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

But since the president can't be indicted, anything he orders is lawful.

They'll say it with a straight face.

True, but starting a war without congressional approval is...not that it matters anymore since Congress has basically abdicated their responsibilities. 

1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

Why would a devout Muslim leave his prayer rug in the middle of the desert?  Wouldn't he need it for one of the day's other 4 prayers?

I'm guessing that the "coyote" he's traveling on has a strict no "prayer rug" policy. It's unfortunate that this is the world we live in, bet he got a negative yelp review from that traveling terrorist.

3 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

I'm guessing that the "coyote" he's traveling on has a strict no "prayer rug" policy. It's unfortunate that this is the world we live in, bet he got a negative yelp review from that traveling terrorist.

Apparently, they're not keen on allowing children to bring toys either...what a bunch of jerks!

TOYTHIEF8KARAZ-lead.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-s

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Two years, more or less.

But yes, as I've been telling my Republican friend, the fact that this is taking a long time doesn't mean that Mueller et al don't have anything.  It means the opposite.

Ran across the Jaworski book "The Right and the Power" at a sale and was intrigued because his father was a longtime pastor at my church. (CSB) Began reading at the beginning of the Trump fiasco. Wowed at all the similarities but also learned a lot about the process of dealing with Whitehouse in such a matter. This aint no episode of Law and Order. It's going to take time. 

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

To be fair, though, one time Obama said "57 states."  So, you know, both sides.

Tan suits, arugula, feet on the desk, getting along with allies, "you can keep your doctor"...I mean there was no end to the lengths Obama would go to embarrass the US.

1 minute ago, retread said:

Never forget what the Rs have done and are doing.

There will need to be a day of reckoning for the media when this is all over too.  I so hope that the media enablers have a bright line shined upon them and a new generation of journalists emerge in their places.  And god bless mommy and daddy.  Amen.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Welcome to the team.  And, you won't see Rs jumping ship.  Ever.

This is correct.  We've just seen the buck start to show himself.  The rack looks incredible.  But he's behind thick brush.  Wait.  Wait.  Wait.  He'll give you that broadside shot at 100 yards.  Then take your breath, hold steady, and drop that fucker in his tracks.  You only get one shot.  Aim.  Squeeze.  Kill.

Ottomans.  Rugs.  The Southwest desert is starting to sound like a pretty swanky place.

It's crystal clear.  Few things in our history have had such clarity.

And this.  No negotiated terms.  No slap on the wrist.  Total defeat.  That's the only path that will help this country going forward.

Brisket for Senate!  Hit me up on PayPal !

42 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

what's the father-in-law allegation?

33 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Second this question.

Cohen's father in law may have done some shady shit, but not for the administration, for Trump, etc:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/19/father-in-law-of-trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-loaned-millions-to-cab-mogul.html

A major Chicago cab operator reportedly was loaned at least $20 million in the past year by the father-in-law of President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Michael Cohen.

The cab company owner is reportedly mentioned with her husband in FBI warrants used to raid Cohen's home, office and hotel room last week.

That taxi mogul, Yasya Shtayner, with her husband, Semyon Shtayner, manage 22 cabs owned by Cohen in Chicago, along with more than 300 other cabs through their company, Chicago Medallion Management, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/who-is-michael-cohens-father-in-law-trump-says-he-should-be-investigated

Cohen's father-in-law, Fima Shusterman, reportedly loaned millions to a Chicago cab company owner, who was mentioned in the FBI warrants used to raid Cohen's home and office. In the interview, Trump described the raid as a break-in. 

"I was a client. He has a law firm. They broke into his law firm sometime early in the morning," Trump said of Cohen. 

Shusterman loaned an estimated $20 million to Yasya Shtayner, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. Shtayner, along with her husband, Semyon Shtayner, manage more than 350 Chicago cabs, including 20 owned by Cohen. 

Trump previously mentioned Cohen's father-in-law, though not by name, in a December tweet. 

Shusterman, who pleaded guilty to income tax fraud in 1993, owns a condo in Trump World Tower in New York. He and Shtayner both own condos outside Miami in another Trump development, which Shtayner used as the collateral for the loans from Shusterman. 

Edited by Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Cohen's father in law may have done some shady shit, but not for the administration, for Trump, etc:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/19/father-in-law-of-trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-loaned-millions-to-cab-mogul.html

36Qy.gif

This sounds huge.  Thanks for the heads up, Mr. President.

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

There's no way this ends up with Pelosi on the business side of the Resolute desk. I think any deal with the senate that ends up with a guilty verdict on Dotard will have a provision that allows Pence to resign and be replaced with someone clean enough to ascend to the presidency ala Gerald Ford. 

I don't think cutting a deal that circumvents established law of succession would be the smart play in this situation.