Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

4 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Wait, what? The GOP Senators could have ended this shit a long time ago, but instead parroted the same stupid shit Donald was saying, and then their orange god folded. I think they look worse

They couldn't have ended it without getting guillotined by their base.  Override Trump's veto making no wall money the law of the land?  No.  So they sat this one out.  They said "Give me Wall," but they did not make themselves the focus of it.  This was clearly Trump in the spotlight.  Think of every scene you saw:  Trump with Nancy and Chuck, Trump making national speeches, Trump running to the border.

They couldn't have ended it without getting guillotined by their base.  Override Trump's veto making no wall money the law of the land?  No.  So they sat this one out.  They said "Give me Wall," but they did not make themselves the focus of it.  This was clearly Trump in the spotlight.  Think of every scene you saw:  Trump with Nancy and Chuck, Trump making national speeches, Trump running to the border.

Exactly. They have been terrified of Trump up to this point. Hopefully that changes going forward. Not going to hold my breath.

2 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

Can someone tell me why Trump and the Republicans did not pursue this border wall funding during the 2 years when the Republicans had a majority in the house?

Because it wasn't about border security.  Never was, never will be.

It's about power, and how Trump thinks he can and should deal with political opposition.

The hysterical thing is, Trump just got into a dick measuring contest....with a woman....and LOST.  His ineptitude is, well, historical.

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

God damn, literally everybody is laughing at this assclown.  What a fucking idiot.  

Eat shit, you dumbfuck.  It's only gonna get worse from here on out. 

Well, literally everyone except for the tens of millions of shitbags who will continue to support him and vote Republican.  Otherwise, yeah.  

Just now, Jack Straw said:

Well, literally everyone except for the tens of millions of shitbags who will continue to support him and vote Republican.  Otherwise, yeah.  

Oh they're laughing, trust me.  They'll still support him but his hardcore far right pals are like 'wtf, dumbass'...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F250 said:

Yeah, they pretty much sat this one out. Which is a shame because they skated away from this cluster fuck with minimal damage.

As much as I despise Benedict/cocaine mitch, he actually politically played this right from his own personal perspective. He managed to deflect all blame for a problem that while he could have easily solved, he didn’t create. Props to him for that, I guess. 

3 hours ago, Keef said:

I had zero doubt the shutdown would end as soon as Roger Stone got arrested.  Trump wanted to take back control of the news cycle.

Airports starting to have serious trouble forced this.  Ironically, they were starting to distract from Stone, but airports having problems mean BMDs/lobbyists started really hammering Turtle and the other Rs in the Senate who were up in 2020.  Start taking money out of their pockets, and they will fund your primary opponents in 2020.  

Edited by atomheartbevo

2 minutes ago, ohchaucer said:

ChiTown, I like your style.*

*Do you ever let people who flatter you, like, drive your cars?

It's fucking -10 actual temp here.  If you're gonna brave the trip up, drive whatever the fuck you want.  Ha

Edited by ChiTownDoc
Come Wednesday High: -8 Low: -20
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

The Trumper view this as a resounding win. He owned Pelosi on this. He reopened the government to get the SOTU and after the dems fail to give him his money in 3 weeks he declares a state of emergency. 

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

It's fucking -10 actual temp here.  If you're gonna brave the trip up, drive whatever the fuck you want.  Ha

It's only a little warmer in Connecticut where I'm at... but fuck it, driving a Lamborghini on the ice to own the libs, right?! 

Wait. Shit! What?! Sorry!

Nevermind. I just have never typed out Lamborghini and I suddenly felt super rich. 

3 minutes ago, ohchaucer said:

It's only a little warmer in Connecticut where I'm at... but fuck it, driving a Lamborghini on the ice to own the libs, right?! 

Wait. Shit! What?! Sorry!

Nevermind. I just have never typed out Lamborghini and I suddenly felt super rich. 

Google image search  "lamborghini snow course"

Anyways, back on track.  Let's all laugh at this pussy.  

Just sent a casual wtf text to a few Trumpsters...they're always quick to defend him - ALWAYS.  Anyway, today was that day...all three were somewhere between pissed and disappointed.  They couldn't even pretend - I enjoyed it more than I should have. 

8 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Google image search  "lamborghini snow course"

Anyways, back on track.  Let's all laugh at this pussy.  

Just sent a casual wtf text to a few Trumpsters...they're always quick to defend him - ALWAYS.  Anyway, today was that day...all three were somewhere between pissed and disappointed.  They couldn't even pretend - I enjoyed it more than I should have. 

You were right to enjoy it. Feel no shame. 

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

You were right to enjoy it. Feel no shame. 

1 minute ago, G650 said:

No, you enjoyed it the correct amount. Fully.

Schadenfreude.  

You gents are correct.  I'm gonna pour some Balvenie double wood and re-read said texts, while watching some foxnews. 

Thanks you orange son of a bitch, I am, in fact, entertained. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Schadenfreude.  

You gents are correct.  I'm gonna pour some Balvenie double wood and re-read said texts, while watching some foxnews. 

Thanks you orange son of a bitch, I am, in fact, entertained. 

I'm drinking Balvenie as we speak.

Edited by G650
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

He just repositioned, I think he's on all fours now,  getting pumped full of Nancy's big dick. 

I hate you for putting the image of his pink gut swaying and man-tits juggling to the rhythm of a well-hung, hermaphroditic Nancy pumping his plump rump while the moans in his unforgettable voice emanate from the little bitty mouth on his chubby orange face. Picture that terribly sick scene from the first episode of Black Mirror where the Prime Minister of Great Britain has to fuck a squealing pig. It's something like that.

There now. I got you back.

Edited by bolverk
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1