Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

I mean, his detractors like to toss out shit like "sociopath" or "borderline retarded" and all kind of shit that we know isn't really true...just more namecalling in these times of "elevated" debate.  

But there are times he's speaking, like there on the White House balcony, that could so simply be attributed to day drinking.  

I can’t speak to any other disorder he may or may not have but I’ve dealt with people who had narcissistic personality disorder and I’ve never seen someone who more closely meets all the criteria for it than the guy rage tweeting about witch hunts on Easter from the White House. 

29 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I mean, his detractors like to toss out shit like "sociopath" or "borderline retarded" and all kind of shit that we know isn't really true...just more namecalling in these times of "elevated" debate.  

But there are times he's speaking, like there on the White House balcony, that could so simply be attributed to day drinking.  

He has narcissistic personality disorder.  It’s a textbook case.  Look it up in the DSM.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
JJ said it. He’s right.

12 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Oh, I know he's a narcissist, but that wouldn't explain his speech patterns.  As far as I know, NPD does not affect articulation.  

Yeah you rarely see a mental disorder that only fits characteristics of that particular mental disorder, they bleed into others. 

The truth is the disorder should have a negative impact on the patient not just others.  That part is debatable with Trump as he seems to thrive on the chaos.  

2 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Melania’s stone face on the left, the Easter Bunny’s “no fucking way this is happening” face on the right, a complete fucking moron as the president of the United States. Convince me we aren’t in a simulation.

Yeah I don’t know. I’m not sure I can formulate a good argument against it.

You got Melanie on the left looking thoroughly pissed off. You got the Easter bunny on the right looking like someone just poked something up his ass. And then there’s dotard in the middle spewing out complete nonsense like he just learned the English language a few weeks ago.

Im guessing simulation. 

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I don't recall ever needing the adjective "borderline"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Melania’s stone face on the left, the Easter Bunny’s “no fucking way this is happening” face on the right, a complete fucking moron as the president of the United States. Convince me we aren’t in a simulation.

Rabbit should have turned to face DOTARD and slowly shook its head.

https://www.axios.com/trump-tax-returns-2020-presidential-election-6ea32cfa-4ec4-46b7-bcf0-4609eb77d8b7.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic

A number of Republican Party officials and Trump advisers are studying a trend that has received scant national media coverage but could pose a jarring dilemma for the president: Will Trump have to choose between releasing his tax returns and having his name on the ballot in some blue states for the 2020 election?

Driving the news: Illinois' state senate recently passed a bill that would require people running for president or vice president to disclose their tax returns from the past five years.

(ed.  I highlighted those states)

The big picture: Illinois is not alone. Per the National Conference of State Legislatures...

"As of February 20, 2017 legislators in 18 states (Arizona, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Vermont and Virginia) have introduced bills" to require "future presidential candidates to disclose income tax returns in order to be placed on the general election ballot."

The bottom line: None of these bills have been signed into law (yet). But it seems possible — even likely — that at least one blue state might put it in place. And that potential scenario is giving Trump allies pause.

Our thought bubble: Given Trump's determination so far to keep his taxes hidden, it's not crazy to imagine that he'd rather not be on the ballot in a state he's certain to lose than turn over his taxes. 

Keep your eye on this — as Republican Party officials will surely do.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Well he can't selectively turn his taxes over. He either turns them over to the entire electorate or he's not on the ballot in every state that requires the taxes to be disclosed. 

Somebody can't make a meme/gif of the redhead in "Planes, Trains, & Automobiles"???

"Uh-Oh!"  

"Uh-Oh, what?"

"Uh-Oh, you're fucked"  

3 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Well he can't selectively turn his taxes over. He either turns them over to the entire electorate or he's not on the ballot in every state that requires the taxes to be disclosed. 

Are you drunk? Of course his choice is to fully release or not.  

Edited by Irieguy

20 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

Are you drunk? Of course his choice is to fully release or not.  

he is a mouth breathing moron. what makes you think he'd turn over instead of hide like the little cunt he is? so far everything indicates he will run and hide like bitch made pussy that he is. or do you have any links to show he is favoring disclosure?

10 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

That's Coolio and all but:

Arizona, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Vermont and Virginia

Arizona, Iowa, Tennessee - GOP governors, would veto

Now Pennsylvania and Minnesota would be big. Of course it would just be "Fake news, I wasn't on the ballot in California/New York/Pennsylvania/Virginia so the results are tainted and bigly wrong and I would have won the electoral college and popular vote otherwise"