Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

But 57 states!!!!!!1!1!!!

-FCHorn and the remaining trump GOP phonies. 

You know as a Republican (ex) I never posted in the CR back on Shaggy.  But I didn't quite get the anger over Obama?  The economy was rolling along and he seemed like a good guy.  I always thought there was a very racist slant to their dislike for Obama but I chose to sit out the CR and hope for the best.  Well, it's pretty fucking obvious now, isn't it?  

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

I hope a Cat 5 makes a direct hit on Mar-a-Lago ......while he is there.

Millions in rescue costs to get him out.  Coast Guard, Air Force, Navy, everyone. 

Millions more in federal funds (conveniently approved and allocated within weeks to prevent a new President from cancelling it) to repair Mar-a-Lago because it's "The White House South," and he will get the best and bigliest upgrades to it so he can charge more per membership when he's unemployed in 2021. 

Edited by Js1

1 hour ago, Grade of D as in David said:

MAL can't process transactions over 10k on a credit card and they won't take a PO? Is this some attempt to fly under the radar of suspicious transactions that would trip AML inquiries?

It’s very complicated, but long story short, the 10k limit on credit cards is tied to Trump’s credit line.  

• Like 2

You know as a Republican (ex) I never posted in the CR back on Shaggy.  But I didn't quite get the anger over Obama?  The economy was rolling along and he seemed like a good guy.  I always thought there was a very racist slant to their dislike for Obama but I chose to sit out the CR and hope for the best.  Well, it's pretty fucking obvious now, isn't it?  

They hate who they’re told to hate. Hillary would have been worse. Warren/Biden/Pete/Whoever will be Satan incarnate by November 2020.
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

I hope a Cat 5 makes a direct hit on Mar-a-Lago ......while he is there.

13 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Millions in rescue costs to get him out.  Coast Guard, Air Force, Navy, everyone. 

Millions more in federal funds (conveniently approved and allocated within weeks to prevent a new President from cancelling it) to repair Mar-a-Lago because it's "The White House South," and he will get the best and bigliest upgrades to it so he can charge more per membership when he's unemployed in 2021. 

Pretty sure if Steamboat gets his wish, Trump won’t be around to worry about his precious property.  Just a hunch...

Just now, Red Five said:

They hate who they’re told to hate. Hillary would have been worse. Warren/Biden/Pete/Whoever will be Satan incarnate by November 2020.

Yes to an extent.  But the tan suit and putting the shoes up on furniture pissed off a certain subset within that group - and those who aren’t speaking up about Trump but complained about that BS are fucking racists.  No two ways about it.  Sorry.  

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yes to an extent.  But the tan suit and putting the shoes up on furniture pissed off a certain subset within that group - and those who aren’t speaking up about Trump but complained about that BS are fucking racists.  No two ways about it.  Sorry.  

a million times this!  There are no other excuses

I was on the right in CR through at least 2012. Became more uncomfortable with it every day, though. Trying to recall if it was healthcare, palin, climate change or the tax pledge that pushed me over, but the racism certainly became more evident the second term, too

that's marvelous.  usually someone says something denying a story and the evidence comes out later making the denial seem shaky.  this one they give the old "i never met her" while staring at a picture of the two talking together.  lovely.

Edited by SuingToGetAMessageBoard?

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

He's never met her?  

D9nZ36UWsAA0C4m.jpg

Hilarious.   He could have had a strong enough denial without lying about ever meeting her.   No one will ever be able to prove that this rape happened beyond his victim's statement.  But he has to go and add an indisputable lie, which undermines his entire defense. 

So in the past 24 hours, he decided to launch a military strike, then decided to cancel that strike, then shared a video showing his ideology lasting forever, then got accused of rape, and then lied in his denial statement about the rape. 

In pre-Trump times, the president doing any one of those things would create a firestorm of debate for at least a month. It's just another fuckin day at the WH now. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Hilarious.   He could have had a strong enough denial without lying about ever meeting her.   No one will ever be able to prove that this rape happened beyond his victim's statement.  But he has to go and add an indisputable lie, which undermines his entire defense. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Pretty sure if Steamboat gets his wish, Trump won’t be around to worry about his precious property.  Just a hunch...

I feel fairly certain that were to happen that his grifting-ass offspring would gladly take federal funds and turn it into his "presidential library".

Slap the name Trumpland on the front door and watch the mouth-breathers go to the maga version of Graceland. They could put his gold toilet in there with a TV playing all his greatest twitter shitter rants 24/7. His shithead thieves for kids will gladly continue grifting from Trumpkins. 

2 minutes ago, Lurch said:

And/or it’s much more common that we’d like to believe.

Not having a cooch or resembling anything near what could be considered "hot", I've never had such encounters. I imagine if the circumstances were different, so would be my results.

2 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

Trump calling Hillary crooked is so over the top ridiculous, you have to be the biggest dumbass in the world to think DONALD TRUMP is some how less crooked than Hillary.   Just completely oblivious to reality....aka the 41%. 

Well, children aren't being abused on Trump's watch.  Wait.

53 minutes ago, TDunk said:

So, he's waiting to strike Iran until later this week when the Democratic debates start up.  That way he gets the ratings splurge and he is back in the focus.  

It would be just like him to unify the Democrats just as they are really getting nasty towards each other.  

2 hours ago, Chooky said:

"I've never even met her."

"Here's a picture of you and your wife with her and her husband."

"I mean ... yeah, I met her, but ISIS is gone.  Okay?  I ended the caliphate.  Sure, there are a few crazies left but they're gone and when you look at the growth.  3.5%.  Could be up to 99% but who knows?  No other president has done this ever but I got a beautiful letter a beautiful hand written letter and hand delivered.  If you take a picture of it you'll go to prison, but we were losing billions but not anymore.  Not with Trump, but there was no collusion and the crimes committed by the democrats and why no investigations there?" 

"We were never formally introduced. Never formally met her. Nobody could realistically expect me to be formally introduced to every pussy I grab."

Hell of a week for dotard.

Continued to obstruct justice in the Russia Investigation.

His Intelligence Community is running a secret cyber war against Russia they can’t tell Trump about for fear he’s compromised by foreign governments so they leak it to the NYT instead. 

Trump made it clear he’s open for business to cheat in the next election with hostile foreign governments. 

Officially launched his re-election campaign at a monster truck klan rally in Florida.  

Fired his internal pollster for not having favorable polls and leaking them to the media.  

His closest media ally, Sean Hannity, was busted colluding with Paul Manafort just before he was thrown in jail for obstructing justice. 

Nearly started a war with Iran because reasons.

Took a lot of heat for the dying kids in the concentration camps at the border.

And finally, he was credibly accused of rape, again.  

We should pray for our president.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 5

Can someone explain to me where the "San Fransisco is full of doo doo on the streets" talking point came from? 

The last three Trumpkins I have encountered in the wild have found a way to shoehorn that into completely unrelated conversations. 

I love the city of SF and I am in complete agreement that homeless are a giant problem there. But the obsession with the doo doo talking point makes me think this is some kind of Breitbart parrot shit. It's completely bizarre. People who have never been to SF are experts on public defecation in the city. 

• Like 2