Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump cost us an inside man in the Kremlin. 

Quite the detail to include:

"Asset had direct access to Vladimir Putin, including the remarkable ability to take photos of presidential documents"

A remarkable ability to take photos of Putin's most sensitive documents.

Imagine if this exfiltrated asset provided to our counterintelligence services verifiable original/copy documentation of Putin's agreements with others and orders re the election attack, including alignment of resources like cash contributions and money flow involving other parties to make it happen.  CIA used this asset as foundational in understanding Putin's role in scheming it all for Trump.

Edited by triplehorn

The Alabama hurricane story isn’t going away. Doesn’t help at all if Ross threatened to fire people if they didn’t agree with the president. And the weather scientists don’t seem to be swayed and are somewhat protected. Would get worse for trump if he fires scientists, who are protecting the country, because he couldn’t recall or read a weather forecast.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The Alabama hurricane story isn’t going away. Doesn’t help at all if Ross threatened to fire people if they didn’t agree with the president. And the weather scientists don’t seem to be swayed and are somewhat protected. Would get worse for trump if he fires scientists, who are protecting the country, because he couldn’t recall or read a weather forecast.

How are the scientists protected (honest question, not trolling)? I figure they are about as protected as the USDA employees who were relocated to Kansas City. If Ross steps away it will be because he wants to, not because he has to. His money grubbing heart is shriveling him up from the inside out. The Accuweather guy is in it for himself so he could care less other than to see the scientists as fuel for his personal fortune. It breaks my heart because I have admired the weather scientists and the enormous progress the field has made and to know that our tax dollars have supported their endeavors.

5 hours ago, RPM said:

Why do we want to out this guy? I get Trump fucked him because he's unstable and might reveal a deep cover agent's identity, but does the press revealing his identity do anything but put this guy and his family's life in greater danger? He was working for us, ya know. I don't get it.

No shit.  Do they want to get that guy killed?

lol the Taliban offered to give up OBL if the US agreed to give him a fair trial. Instead the US chose to start a war.  Libs are shit. 

That’s because the Taliban suspected it was an Inside Job and OBL was innocent. All because Bush was addicted to opium and wanted to control the poppy fields. Of course he had a private stash. Behind every good man there's a woman, and that woman was Laura Bush, man, and every day, George would come home, she'd have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he'd come in the door. She was a hip, a hip, hip lady, man.
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Firing scientists will be met with praise from his supporters. Those stupid scientists aren't following the bible so they should be fired. They'll burn in Hell for their sins. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

That’s because the Taliban suspected it was an Inside Job and OBL was innocent. All because Bush was addicted to opium and wanted to control the poppy fields. Of course he had a private stash. Behind every good man there's a woman, and that woman was Laura Bush, man, and every day, George would come home, she'd have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he'd come in the door. She was a hip, a hip, hip lady, man.

George Bush was in a cult, and the cult was into aliens, man. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Firing scientists will be met with praise from his supporters. Those stupid scientists aren't following the bible so they should be fired. They'll burn in Hell for their sins. 

The anti-education crowd does seem to be growing. Alarmingly so.

On a different note as this seems to be trending across the web today:

In the pics below, someone noticed in the largest closeup pic, a hand displaying four fingers. Is that another one of those racist hand signs that is supposed to mean something? Or just four more years?

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Mistake

53 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The story will be gone before you know it. Trump is the master of idiotic chaos and will just create another controversy that demands our attention whenever he tires of this one. It's all he knows. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

So apparently NBC News thinks they found the Russian spy - living in Virginia under his actual name.

Scuttlebut on Twitter is that he and his wife and three kids disappeared while in Montenegro and the disappearance was reported on by Russian media when it happened.

Some amateur internet detectives say this is the guy’s house and his name is Oleg Smokenkov.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/homesales/detail/LPS57100240/78-partridge-ln-stafford-va-22556

It's bad enough that Trump's "loose lips" sank one of, if not the top spy in the US arsenal, but to have the media dox this guy after decades of risking his life for America is beyond infuriating to me. 

"Thanks for your service, do you take sugar with your polonium tea?" - NBC

Edited by DixonHur
  • Like 5

I don't see any point in doxxing the spy either, but I would be very very surprised if the Russians were not 100% aware of who this was. Somebody that close to Putin, who 'disappears', along with his family, would have been noticed, and the Russians would become aware that he was a spy if they did not already have a hunch.

10 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

So apparently NBC News thinks they found the Russian spy - living in Virginia under his actual name.

Scuttlebut on Twitter is that he and his wife and three kids disappeared while in Montenegro and the disappearance was reported on by Russian media when it happened.

Some amateur internet detectives say this is the guy’s house and his name is Oleg Smokenkov.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/homesales/detail/LPS57100240/78-partridge-ln-stafford-va-22556

47 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

It's bad enough that Trump's "loose lips" sank one of, if not the top spy in the US arsenal, but to have the media dox this guy after decades of risking his life for America is beyond infuriating to me. 

"Thanks for your service, do you take sugar with your polonium tea?" - NBC

I watched the NBC story, and they neither name the agent nor specify where he lives. They withheld the information at the request of US officials.

I couldn't open the Washington Post story, but I believe it was the "internet detectives" who outed the spy's location and name.

The NBC story mentioned that the house was apparently being guarded by USG agents.

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Yeah according to what I’ve seen he and his wife and three children “disappeared” while in Montenegro. And it was contemporaneously reported on in Russia.

My question is why would the CIA or whoever is handling him registered property in his actual name?

Oh.

This is a great man and great American. I'm sure he's not at all concerned about spies finding dirt about himself. 

47 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Yeah according to what I’ve seen he and his wife and three children “disappeared” while in Montenegro. And it was contemporaneously reported on in Russia.

My question is why would the CIA or whoever is handling him registered property in his actual name?

Oh.

Combine that with this question:

My 2 cents is that this is happening in such a way that it 1) verifies for US public that this is a real person with a real family and 2) who had unprecedented photo access to Putin's most sensitive documents.  The why now ?  Shit's about to get real for the orange fraud.

The impeachment probe is about to be put to vote Thursday to begin formal framing and definition.  Once that has officially started, expect more things the IC has been sitting on in their counterintelligence work to begin to drop.

Edited by triplehorn

"Many of these polls are fixed, or worked in such a way that a certain candidate will look good or bad."  - more accusations as confessions.  Hell, Michael Cohen admitted to hiring an IT firm to rig online polls in favor of Donald Trump ahead of the 2016 election. 

That 98% republican approval number he put out yesterday was taken by the RNC from its donor list.  lol.

3 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

"Many of these polls are fixed, or worked in such a way that a certain candidate will look good or bad."  - more accusations as confessions.  Hell, Michael Cohen admitted to hiring an IT firm to rig online polls in favor of Donald Trump ahead of the 2016 election. 

That 98% republican approval number he put out yesterday was taken by the RNC from its donor list.  lol.

Does TexAgs have to be counted as an in-kind contribution if they do it for free?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

to be fair, the actual, honest approval rating among all current Republicans is very likely higher than 98%.   any Republicans who do not "approve" in a poll will vote for him anyway. 

13 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

John Bolton fired via twitter

And another Republican who thought he could manipulate Trump to his own ends bites the dust.   Trump is a complete idiot, but he's true to his motivations (his own emotional and financial self-interest), and Bolton miscalculated by trying to use the ol' W playbook. 

1 minute ago, Mojo Hand said:

And another Republican who thought he could manipulate Trump to his own ends bites the dust.   Trump is a complete idiot, but he's true to his motivations (his own emotional and financial self-interest), and Bolton miscalculated by trying to use the ol' W playbook. 

Javanka has a lot to do with this shit too.