Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Polygons?   Can’t wait to see what captain fuckstick does with geometry and a box of sharpies.  This should be good.  

“Nobody understands polygons as well as I do.  I have regular top meetings with all the military leadership at the polygon.  We have a great working relationship with the DOD and the polygon.  

29 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

They don't have the balls to go after Iran on that kind of scale, on their own, unless they have American firepower backing them. 

And given Trump's temperament and serious case of ADHD, there's no way to guarantee that what he agreed to on Monday, will still hold true on Wednesday.

Plus, they would be using (and putting at risk) weapons/aircraft that they apparently need to put Yemen down.  And if they can't keep this stuff from coming out of Yemen, I don't think they want a full-scale war with Iran.

That dunce has thought "liable" was "libel" his entire life until today.  I bet he initially resisted it when someone first had to tell his dumb ass.  I'd also bet he's irritated knowing that he's written that word 50,000 times to a 100 different people in just the last five years and nobody bothered to correct him because they wanted to avoid the brief argument he'd put up.

• Like 2