Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

you seem like a nice person, but is there any way you can stop calling him dj?

i know it's a selfish request, but i stand by it.

Sigh. You ask very nicely, so I will try to do that. And also because tantric superman used a picture of Deadpool and I love that movie. Anyway, do you prefer Trump? Donald? The President?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Sigh. You ask very nicely, so I will try to do that. And also because tantric superman used a picture of Deadpool and I love that movie. Anyway, do you prefer Trump? Donald? The President?

dj just sounds like an affectionate nickname.  at the very least a cute or neutral one, which seems weird.

i don't demand an insult like "idiot" or "dotard" or "this fucking moron" or anything.  i just say "trump".

5 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

dj just sounds like an affectionate nickname.  at the very least a cute or neutral one, which seems weird.

i don't demand an insult like "idiot" or "dotard" or "this fucking moron" or anything.  i just say "trump".

I hadn't considered your perspective, so thanks for explaining that. Trump it is.

I wonder if Fox aired any of Obama's eulogy at Rep. Cummings funeral service. It was very nice. Regardless, I hope if Trump happens to watch it sometime, he notices the eloquence with which his predecessor spoke, but he won't.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

i'm not spending 10 minutes watching that.  any highlights or summaries?

i watched 45 seconds and there were a bunch of hot chicks /texashammer

One of the comments was spot on: A large percentage of those attending DOTARD's Klan rallies are the same people over and over. His "base" is not as large as it would seem based on the attendance numbers of those rallies.

3 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

One of the comments was spot on: A large percentage of those attending DOTARD's Klan rallies are the same people over and over. His "base" is not as large as it would seem based on the attendance numbers of those rallies.

well the twitter caption implies some inconsistency between trump's message and his crowd's behavior.  guess not.

11 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

His base is the Republican Party and its members.  

• Like 1

Pretty much every person interviewed was either an old or incel looking. They all talked about how welcomed they feel at the rally, including during the day or two they camp in line to get in early.

Probably because they have no real friends and their families have cut them off because . So they get their emotional support from their fellow trumpkins.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

NASCAR got boring so they switched tours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Pretty much every person interviewed was either an old or incel looking. They all talked about how welcomed they feel at the rally, including during the day or two they camp in line to get in early.

Probably because they have no real friends and their families have cut them off because . So they get their emotional support from their fellow trumpkins.

That's how cults work. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

So aggy?

Speaking of Russia, Trump's weather Sharpie almost came through for him with tropical storm Olga that was headed for Colorado Alabama. It is post tropical now, but he still has a storm heading his way and nothing on his public calendar today so he will have a lot to ponder.Cue up Game 5 of the World Series for added drama.

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I'm a little disappointed Ms. Harris responded to his bully taunt this way. Personally, I'd rather she would have thanked him for FINALLY being desperate enough to get Mitch McConnell to pass the bipartisan legislation McConnell had pettishly blocked when it was proposed during Obama's presidency. First, it points out McConnell's tactic and second, it highlights the former leader to whom Trump hates to be compared.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

He's on an early tear this morning. Are we supposed to applaud him for picking up the tab for a family dinner?

"Cost of the event will be totally paid for by me!" in Trumpese translates to "I'm not paying for this". 

• Like 4