Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

So in just the last week we’ve learned Trump was being investigated as a possible foreign agent of the Russian Federation.  Trump concealed conversations with Putin.  Trump floated pulling out of NATO. Trump direct Cohen to commit perjury about his business with the Kremlin.

Not the best week for the President of the United States

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

He's going to start a war.  Even more unnecessary than Iraq in 2003.  Incredible.

I believe this would make him an international war criminal. Other countries could issue warrants and ban him from entry.  It would also make him a murderer.

10 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

This is too perfect. Pelosi should knock this out of the park.

You mean to tell me this fucker is such a toddler he cancelled a bipartisan Congressional delegation to NATO allies and our troops in Afghanistan out of spite, but is going to still send this dipshit

shutterstock_editorial_9224878a_huge.jpg

Steve, we go to Davos to steal money from Moose and Squirrel.

-- Dotard cancels trip --

Curses!  Foiled again!!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Im looking forward to more inside stories like this pre-election transition excerpt from Chris christie’s upcoming book: https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/01/18/jared-kushner-chris-christie-donald-trump-president-transition-book-224025

love how when Jared goes after Christie regarding the prosecution of Kushner sr., Christie calmly tells him that Kushner sr. did a lot of bad that he (Jared) has no idea.

10 minutes ago, Loco said:

Well I hope she takes her time and gets it right, it's gotta be a kill shot

The concern I have is a situation where people might ask, “Why didn’t Nancy move to impeach sooner? All the evidence was there.”

Right now that question is perfectly valid for the complicit Republicans that sat on their hands for two years while Trump sold out the country.

If Pelosi doesn’t get the ball rolling here soon, she will also become liable for a preventable catastrophe, should something happen.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, Mo Horn said:

I think Pelosi waits for the Mueller report. She pretty much said she would in an interview i saw. It will give her so many things to base it on that the GOP won't be able to not fall in line. 

Waiting for the Mueller report or saying you’re going to wait for the Mueller report basically gives Trump a license to commit as many crimes as he wants.  He can literally shoot someone on 5th Avenue but we’re going to wait for the Mueller report.

I feel like I’m the only one that notices the Mueller investigation has allowed Trump to get away with a shitload more than he otherwise would.

Imagine where Individual 1 would be if there wasn’t a Mueller report going on in the background.

I think Pelosi waits for the Mueller report. She pretty much said she would in an interview i saw. It will give her so many things to base it on that the GOP won't be able to not fall in line. 

Yeah. Impeachment based on a Buzzfeed article (which I do not question at all) before the Mueller report is completed, seems foolish.

She shoudn’t wait for the Mueller report.  There’s a ton out there now that’s impeachable, even without the Buzzfeed article.  Waiting just gives him license to destroy more.  But, before impeaching there should be some hearings getting a clear record of at the very least the emoluments violations.  The Senate probably won’t vote to convict even if there’s video of trump promising to sell out the US to Putin while doing blow and peeing on underage hookers.  But make a clear record, and make the GOP Senate vote on the record and own this shitshow.

8 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

She shoudn’t wait for the Mueller report.  There’s a ton out there now that’s impeachable, even without the Buzzfeed article.  Waiting just gives him license to destroy more.  But, before impeaching there should be some hearings getting a clear record of at the very least the emoluments violations.  The Senate probably won’t vote to convict even if there’s video of trump promising to sell out the US to Putin while doing blow and peeing on underage hookers.  But make a clear record, and make the GOP Senate vote on the record and own this shitshow.

Yep.  From a political standpoint, the Dem ideal isn’t just about defeating trump (election or impeachment) it’s about taking the house (check), senate and WH.    Actually having gop senators refuse to convict when the evidence is clear, is the best path to take the senate in 2020.   Pelosi and Schumer are playing the long game.

Impeachment is not a light switch.  It's not enough to impeach, they have to have a wave behind the cowardly GOP senators so they vote accordingly,  they need the remedy to be removal from office, not just a stern GOP senate talking to (censure)

I also wonder if Cheeto wish he could retake his written testimony...  Perjury traps are hard

Edited by Loco

7 minutes ago, Loco said:

Impeachment is not a light switch.  It's not enough to impeach, they have to have a wave behind the cowardly GOP senators so they vote accordingly,  they need the remedy to be removal from office, not just a stern GOP senate talking to (censure)

I also wonder if Cheeto wish he could retake his written testimony...  Perjury traps are hard

Bottom line: without starting impeachment hearings, there is no check on this president, none. 

The American people put the democrats in power to do exactly that.  I don’t really give a shit if he gets removed or not.  

Start the process now, call witnesses, bring evidence, slow Trump down before it’s too late. 

If they do a good enough job, maybe they sway public opinion enough to have him successfully removed, maybe not.

Congress needs to do their fucking job.

• Like 2

Cohen saying that trump told him to lie isn’t enough evidence of obstruction.  He’s a convicted liar.  Cohen not trump.   But if there are other witnesses or other evidence...   president pence.

Right, which is why the whole explanation in the article about the various “other evidence” being the basis of the conclusion that Trump directed it.

59 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Waiting for the Mueller report or saying you’re going to wait for the Mueller report basically gives Trump a license to commit as many crimes as he wants.  He can literally shoot someone on 5th Avenue but we’re going to wait for the Mueller report.

I feel like I’m the only one that notices the Mueller investigation has allowed Trump to get away with a shitload more than he otherwise would.

Imagine where Individual 1 would be if there wasn’t a Mueller report going on in the background.

What I think may happen first is Pelosi negotiating with republican senators on turning on trump before any impeachment starts. She could say "it's evident now there's a mountain of evidence coming in the Mueller report and the worst hasn't even become public yet. It's in your best interest to cut your losses now before it becomes an even bigger shit storm for you and for me to get that process started here are my demands".  

Use her power to initiate impeachment as political leverage. It's not what would be best for the country but none of these shit fuck politicians care about that. It's only about getting reelected and gaining power to them

Just now, TornACL said:

Or it could be, ya know, just a rug. 

It's probably not even a rug.  It's probably the dog's blanket or some shit.  AHHH THAT RATTY TATTERED RUG IS A MUSLIM PRAYER RUG! THEY'RE TRYING TO CONVERT POOR REX, LOOK AT HIM SLEEPING ON IT!

• Haha 1

1) “fake news.”
2) “biased Mueller witch hunt, 17 crooked Dems”
3) not one GOP Senator will vote to convict. Not. One. And you know it’s true.

You know that nothing matters. All that remains is to see exactly how much clear evidence and clear criminal behavior will not matter. But zero will always equal zero.

Look, I’m out there in this wall with you but if Cohen publicly states this during his hearing, especially if he has emails or recording if this, I’m thinking the R’s will have to start jumping ship.

Some of you fuckers want to nut before you ever get your pants off. They get one shot at impeachment, and this ain't it. Sure,  you can start slowly ramping up the rhetoric. But if Mueller has significantly more evidence than this, you hold off. If he doesnt, than Trump doesnt get impeached. 

• Like 1