Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Lt Gov Danny Goeb going full facist today:
"Those people out there, Patrick says, pointing at the press pen, "they have no idea what's coming a year from now." Texans "will not stand by idly or quietly" as the left "takes our country away from us.""
"The progressive left, they are not our opponents. They are our enemy."
"We did not have an election in 2016. We had a revolt,” says Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick “The revolution is only getting louder and larger.”

Since he just declared me an enemy does this mean I get to treat him as an enemy who is committed to causing harm to me and my family and my castle is Texas. So.... lawyers, can I?

15 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

White woman from Texas doing the state proud.

(Now this white woman? BT can shame and scold to his heart’s content)

Fort Bend County, my old stomping grounds (as a teen)

https://abc13.com/society/woman-tells-siblings-to-move-back-to-your-country/5626689/

This all apparently happened after Butt and her brother Aaraan said they passed the woman on the road because she was driving under the speed limit.

"Right after I passed her up, that's when the tailgating happened," Aaraan said.

The brother said he decided to pull over to let her pass him, but instead, he says the woman pulled up behind them.

The teens say they got out of the car to ask her why she was tailgating and say they began recording after the woman got loud.

ABC13 tracked down the woman in the video, later identified as Debbie Pate. She released the following statement:

"It is most bizarre that 2 teens would get out of a car with cameras ready after driving like maniacs only to continue their behaviors in a more contrived method for a few moments of fame. There is no racism, only a noted sense of unhappiness being here."

The siblings say they have since filed a police report with the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office.

I’d bet money she’s involved with whatever HOA governs her subdivision.  

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Since he just declared me an enemy does this mean I get to treat him as an enemy who is committed to causing harm to me and my family and my castle is Texas. So.... lawyers, can I?

Just slap him in the face with a glove and then challenge him to a dual. I'm sure Texas has some old laws on the books that allow for duels to the death.

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

You know what's astounding to me?  Texas is 39% latino and 12% black. I look at these group photos and you know what I notice? An astounding lack of pigment. The Trumpkins have written off 51% of the state before the campaign even starts for real.

EHG_z68X0BYBsFv?format=jpg&name=large

EHG_z67X0Aomyih?format=jpg&name=large

EHG_z67WsAEwgW7?format=jpg&name=large

EHG_z65X4AU-9Ax?format=jpg&name=large

EHG_5trWoAAzpH7?format=jpg&name=large

EHG_5tvW4AEBibz?format=jpg&name=large

EHG_5ttX0AkcAyU?format=jpg&name=large

EHG_5ttXYAAoEAA?format=jpg&name=large

I'd like to see the numbers on the % of people at this rally on any type of govt or have received any govt benefits in the past 

• Like 2