Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, SameSame said:

I heard it and my brain froze for a second and I actually had to go back and look it up. Sooner beat corn that year in the title game.

But what the FAKE NEWS MEDIA doesn't want to tell you is that Texas A&M Fighting Farmers University beat both Sooner and Corn that season. And the only reason they didn't get invited to the Big 12 Championship game is because of the leftist bias against conservative colleges. Well, that and the fact that they lost 31-9 at home to Missouri, but it's really more about the lEFtisT bIAs!!!11!!!!1!!!

This shit is so depressing. Of all the problems with the Middle East and our involvement there, our support for and protection of an autonomous Rojava was possibly the only unambiguously good thing we've done in our entire history in the region. And we just stood aside and gave Turkey the thumbs up to drop chemical weapons and white phosphorous on them because we elected our worst human being president.  Fuck us. We deserve Trump.

38 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

It will have no effect on him.  He's a sociopath.  It's hard for people who aren't sociopaths to understand, because we assume that everyone who isn't a serial killer has some core of humanity and conscience and empathy inside.   But he literally doesn't have that. The people who need to see this are the Republicans who continue to let him have the keys to the car.   They're the ones who have the capability to do better (most of them, at least) but are choosing to let this happen out of naked self-interest. 

he only feels sorry for himself.

I grew up a military brat and spent several years in Turkey while growing up. It is an absolute tragedy what has happened and continues to happen in that beautiful country. Ataturk's dream is likely dead (was it already?)

Yup I had two big customers in turkey and I loved going there. The people were great, they were modernizing, it was really exciting. Now, they’ve taken huge steps backwards with this new regime.

It will have no effect on him.  He's a sociopath.  It's hard for people who aren't sociopaths to understand, because we assume that everyone who isn't a serial killer has some core of humanity and conscience and empathy inside.   But he literally doesn't have that. The people who need to see this are the Republicans who continue to let him have the keys to the car.   They're the ones who have the capability to do better (most of them, at least) but are choosing to let this happen out of naked self-interest. 

You seem to understand very well. OMG you’re a sociopath!

27 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

you know it's bad when turkey is like, "holy shit they have no idea what they're doing over there."

it was like when peyton manning was hosting the espys and made a porzingus/knicks joke.  something like, "he said the knicks organization and the scene at madison square garden was dysfunctional, and that dude grew up in latvia." 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

This video was allegedly crafted by a Republican group called "Rule of Law Republicans".  I have no way of verifying their affiliation, but if they're on the up and up, this is a nice little gift:

They've been around for a couple of years, used to release pro Mueller videos. It's a Never Trump organization, probably started by Kristol.

21 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

This video was allegedly crafted by a Republican group called "Rule of Law Republicans".  I have no way of verifying their affiliation, but if they're on the up and up, this is a nice little gift:

MOAR OF THAT PLEASE.  They need to find a way to buy ad space on Fox News and Facebook.  Spoonfeed these idiots like the baby birds they are and fucking try to get through to them.

8 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Erdogan going to Sochi next week to meet with Putin ?

timely:

Putin is driving another wedge deeper to divide NATO while attempting to create a global axis of civilian-torturing autocratic mobsters.

Chemical weapons, biological weapons. Whatever it takes. Trump will shrug. Those bio-weapons give me nightmares. We are not prepared for this anymore than the Kurds were for us giving them up.

47 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

he only feels sorry for himself.

Holy shit he still sounds like my mother-in-law. 

"Can you believe I did all of this important work to raise you, and still have to deal with your corrupt husband telling me not to treat you like shit at the same time?  It was not intended to be this way for a mother!"

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Apparently you're not aware of Hillary's emails

12 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Has Mattis spoken out about what's happening to the Kurds right now?  Ethnic cleansing that he helped enable.    Or is he just cracking jokes at his former boss' expense?

Drinkin scotch and crackin jokes, while plowing South Austin's mom apparently 

Edited by Irwin F Fletcher

Homeless round up in SF, immigrants in cages and child separation --->> Kurds dowsed with biochemical weapons, murder and dismemberment with bone saws, poisoning with Novichok nerve agents.

Trump's language: "They had to have it Cleaned Out" 

Right now, Trump is actively aspiring to treat civilians like Assad, Erdogan, MBS, and Putin.  In reality, he's there.

3 hours ago, Continental Op said:

They don't love America. They love Trump.

I'm pretty convinced that 20% of America -- the white males supporting Trump -- would suck him off if he told them that it would result in them absorbing some of his bigly masculine powers.

Has Mattis spoken out about what's happening to the Kurds right now?  Ethnic cleansing that he helped enable.    Or is he just cracking jokes at his former boss' expense?

Yeah, as I ranted about earlier this week, Mattis can fuck off.

Hur dur look at me! I’m taking lame shots at Trump because he called ME overrated!

How about you stop yucking it up and be a patriot and speak up to help run this fool out of office and end this nightmare?

I don’t give a fuck that Trump insulted Mattis by calling him overrated. I give a fuck about Mattis remaining silent on the criminal and treasonous acts by this administration.
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, Continental Op said:
5 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:
Maybe Dallas proper itself ain’t so bad, but oh boy, the Metroplex as a whole is something else. Most of it is redneckville

We certainly can't compete with bastions of culture like Katy or Leander

No there are places like Saginaw instead 😂

3 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Disgusting.

We should halt all arms sales to Turkey indefinitely. It is not lost on the Kurds that it is F16s and NATO artillery weapons being used to execute this offensive. Why do we insist on further arming these fucking barbarians?

Yep. Trump did this. 

34 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Homeless round up in SF, immigrants in cages and child separation --->> Kurds dowsed with biochemical weapons, murder and dismemberment with bone saws, poisoning with Novichok nerve agents.

Trump's language: "They had to have it Cleaned Out" 

Right now, Trump is actively aspiring to treat civilians like Assad, Erdogan, MBS, and Putin.  In reality, he's there.

I believe the phrase he's looking for is "ethnic cleansing"

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Graham won’t do shit, but this has got to gnaw at him - he and other Senators prefer Congress to be treated as equal to the President. Instead, Trump is smearing feces all over the walls of Congress, telling them to leave it, and to fuck off with any nonsense that they are anything but subservient to him.   

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Graham won’t do shit, but this has got to gnaw at him - he and other Senators prefer Congress to be treated as equal to the President. Instead, Trump is smearing feces all over the walls of Congress, telling them to leave it, and to fuck off with any nonsense that they are anything but subservient to him.   

They have the power to end this. They can primary him out if they had the balls.