Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

I don’t see how possibly you could say that Trump aided and abetted ethnic cleansing...I mean, except for his actions expressly allowing it....and his words...which literally said the area needed to be “cleaned out”...of an ethnicity....
Yeah, yeah, exhibit 100,987 in the case of “holy shit, we’re totally the bad guy.”
  • Like 1

The fucker couldn’t even get the facts right about why he was calling to congratulate the first all female spacewalk crew. Instead he congratulated on being the first female space walkers ever. He was corrected by the astronaut on the phone. Embarrassing. You know he was briefed on why he was calling but didn’t care enough to pay attention. He’s just such a piece of shit

• Like 3

He was confused.  Not because of the historical significance of an all female space walk versus a first female doing a space walk.  He was distracted trying to imagine how you grab pussy in zero gravity.  

for a guy hung up on space force, he doesn’t seem to grasp nASA history or details very well 

It is almost to the point where none of this matters. Our Republic is burning to the ground while one side cheers it on. The abject stupidity of 1/3 of this country is astounding. It's the kind of mental instability that needs to be shunned and set ablaze at every opportunity.

Some of you should go see JoJo Rabbit when it makes it to theatres where you live. I watched it twice and was fortunate enough to get a ticket to the Q&A showing this morning and listened to Taika Waititi say that it's fucking sad that the world needs to be reminded once again of white nationalists and nazis and he wished it was a movie that never needed to be made. This is where we are now. We never learn. We never, ever fucking learn. 

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Pancho said:

Could be? These stupid motherfuckers by and large stood by quietly while people are murdered. People who have been our most loyal allies. Fuck every last diplomat who has not resigned. Fuck every last person with an R by their name who let this happen. Blood is on your hands. You will not get off scot-free on this. 

1 hour ago, UpperWestside said:

Could be? These stupid motherfuckers by and large stood by quietly while people are murdered. People who have been our most loyal allies. Fuck every last diplomat who has not resigned. Fuck every last person with an R by their name who let this happen. Blood is on your hands. You will not get off scot-free on this. 

source.gif

1 hour ago, UpperWestside said:

It is almost to the point where none of this matters. Our Republic is burning to the ground while one side cheers it on. The abject stupidity of 1/3 of this country is astounding. It's the kind of mental instability that needs to be shunned and set ablaze at every opportunity.

Some of you should go see JoJo Rabbit when it makes it to theatres where you live. I watched it twice and was fortunate enough to get a ticket to the Q&A showing this morning and listened to Taika Waititi say that it's fucking sad that the world needs to be reminded once again of white nationalists and nazis and he wished it was a movie that never needed to be made. This is where we are now. We never learn. We never, ever fucking learn. 

“Get over it.” - The trump administration.

Out of curiosity I clicked on the fox news site to find the story of Trump reversing field on the g7 summit.  It was the 15th story down on the page, not exaggerating.

A story about the president basically admitting that this crime he was trying to pull off was too obvious even for him was buried down the page behind stories on chick fil a, Jennifer Lawrence, a guy with a neck tattoo and some unknown fat broad that lost 50 lbs.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DigDug said:

Out of curiosity I clicked on the fox news site to find the story of Trump reversing field on the g7 summit.  It was the 15th story down on the page, not exaggerating.

A story about the president basically admitting that this crime he was trying to pull off was too obvious even for him was buried down the page behind stories on chick fil a, Jennifer Lawrence, a guy with a neck tattoo and some unknown fat broad that lost 50 lbs.

Jennifer Lawrence just doesn't get married every day bro.

That tweet is so him.  Not only does he not know the name of the secretary of defense, but the quote is complete contradictory bs.

The ceasefire is holding up....except where it's not holding up. 

Soldiers are coming home....except they're not.

And also it's been an hour and neither him nor his staff have corrected the tweet.

12 hours ago, Message Board User said:

What a cuck.  If he were any type of leader he'd have stood his ground on the obvious corruption and conflict of interest.

If it was simply pushback from the media and Dems, he would not have caved so quickly and publicly.   In fact, he’d be smug as fuck and making jokes about it    

Either his campaign/polling folks told him something, or more likely, some Rs in Congress told him to fuck off   

8 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Mulvaney showing his ass again.....

admitting the the president is still in business for himself

Mulvaney is going to be the next to go.  I give him 3 weeks before he steps down to spend time with his family.  

Trump will signal it by calling him Mulvamonos in a tweet.

• Like 5

Because he suspended regular press briefings with the press secretary...

Because he is a con-man and grifter...

he trotted Mark Mulvany up there to announce his lastest graft.

and managed to get his Director of the Office of Management and Budget to confirm a high crime and misdemeanor by the President.

very Trumpian.

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If it was simply pushback from the media and Dems, he would not have caved so quickly and publicly.   In fact, he’d be smug as fuck and making jokes about it    

Either his campaign/polling folks told him something, or more likely, some Rs in Congress told him to fuck off   

Or he announced on a day that he was losing the narrative on .... remember Thursday?

He threw it out there knowing it would make folks mad and then took it back knowing it was wrong

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Esperanto, why don’t you come to your senses?

Because Trump and I already have a song, "Bitchy Woman"  

Besides, I've got Carl Fardman and Bob Barr in the car already.  

11 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Or he announced on a day that he was losing the narrative on .... remember Thursday?

He threw it out there knowing it would make folks mad and then took it back knowing it was wrong

Shame Mulvaney sucked all of the oxygen out of the room by admitting to what Trump was accused of.   

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

Shame Mulvaney sucked all of the oxygen out of the room by admitting to what Trump was accused of.   

Yep. So much so.... that it’s easy to forget everything that happened that day.

Sonderland testifying, ”ceasefire”, G7 at doral, Mulvaney admitting quid pro quo, Perry quitting, the Dallas rally, and the Brexit deal announcement.

i have to think the Doral decision announcement was designed to distract from the Sonderland testimony though Like you mentioned, it done got Mulvaneyed up

2 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Sonderland testifying, ”ceasefire”, G7 at doral, Mulvaney admitting quid pro quo, Perry quitting, the Dallas rally, and the Brexit deal announcement.

i have to think the Doral decision announcement was designed to distract from the Sonderland testimony though Like you mentioned, it done got Mulvaneyed up

And arguably, the bigger story is that the State Department is not marching to Pompeo’s/Trump’s orders.

But Mulvaney.   

On 10/18/2019 at 11:16 PM, Mapache said:

So much for them just "playing in the sand" as Trump claims  

That's sad.  Whatever happened to that resolution about 10 years ago to declare their treatment of the Armenians genocide?  I think it got stopped because we wanted to sell them some helicopters or something.  

2 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

I completely missed the Brexit news.  What happened?

18 hours ago, Lobo said:

He was confused.  Not because of the historical significance of an all female space walk versus a first female doing a space walk.  He was distracted trying to imagine how you grab pussy in zero gravity.  

for a guy hung up on space force, he doesn’t seem to grasp nASA history or details very well 

Zero gravity is the state his mind is in.

38 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Its always been Esperanto. In a few days some toady from the SS office will release a letter stating just that.

And he will be forced to divorce his wife, because she’s been cheating on him with some guy named Esper.   And the kids took this Esper guy’s last name, leading to humiliation, and ultimately, he will commit hairy carry.