Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

22 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

I think that trump rally crowd of deviants and inbred fucksticks puts the Houston > Dallas argument to rest.

Thinking about it, you don't have to travel too far out of Dallas or Houston before running into those types but you can drive two hours in any direction outside of San Antonio and not worry about having a Deliverance experience.

San Antonio > Houston > Dallas

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

I'd like to see the numbers on the % of people at this rally on any type of govt or have received any govt benefits in the past 

Fact. In the history of the planet, complete fat ass white trash ignorant dumbasses have yet to start, much less win a revolution.

Brisket needs to get off the ledge. It’s gonna be ok. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Fact. In the history of the planet, complete fat ass white trash ignorant dumbasses have yet to start, much less win a revolution.

Brisket needs to get off the ledge. It’s gonna be ok. 

Yep, fat and dumb people are terrible revolutionaries.

On October 16, 2019 at 8:23 AM, jimmyjazz said:

I can understand the frustration felt by Republicans over the unprecedented lack of a floor vote formally launching an impeachment inquiry, even though the US Constitution requires no such thing.

It's a bit like refusing to consider a sitting President's nominee for the Supreme Court, although not nearly so backhanded and evil.

The Nixon and Clinton impeachment processes included investigations performed by a DOJ willing to participate in the process.AG Barr has simply refused to consider any charge against Trump. Schiff has to do what the DOJ refuses to do.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

I'd like to see the numbers on the % of people at this rally on any type of govt or have received any govt benefits in the past 

Counterpoint: There seemed to be quite a few attractive ladies there. I went for a bike ride and ended up riding through the crowd twice. Looked like fun to me. Seemed like a big ol party going on. Not a small number of lovely lasses.

16 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Counterpoint: There seemed to be quite a few attractive ladies there. I went for a bike ride and ended up riding through the crowd twice. Looked like fun to me. Seemed like a big ol party going on. Not a small number of lovely lasses.

LOL, your definition of 'attractive' is interesting.  Let me guess, all the hot ladies were shopped out of the dozens of pics we have seen?  

I'm proud to say that fat bloated fucktard wouldn't ever have a rally in this city.  I'd love to see him try.  

11 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL, your definition of 'attractive' is interesting.  Let me guess, all the hot ladies were shopped out of the dozens of pics we have seen?  

I'm proud to say that fat bloated fucktard wouldn't ever have a rally in this city.  I'd love to see him try.  

Only thing I can say is it seemed like a cool crowd that loves America and there were not a small # of hotties. I assumed they thought I was Anti-trump since I was all spandex and weaving around and trying not to run into them. But there wasn't any obvious hostility. They were all kinda dressed up and had on some crazy tshirts and hats and shit. It was maybe 10% redneck, mostly middle class folks. 

2 hours ago, Dewey said:

Trump knows both bibles, old and new.  His favorite part is all of it.

"No one knows the Bible more than me. I've have people say, very smart people, very religious people say that I am the best at the Bible. This book is something great, older than time itself. The guy who wrote it was a very smart guy. I'm not saying he was as smart as me, but it was close. The book is very long, but all true. I can tell you, people didn't try to impeach Jesus when he made the water turn to wine. The democrats and the fake news didn't try to spread lies about him. We need to go back to this time and treat our president with the respect he deserves, like Jesus was treated by his church."

• Haha 1

Driving home on the highway from my poker game tonight, around 11:40 pm, I saw something with flashing lights coming from the opposite direction. There were white and green lights and other flashing multicolor lights.  It was obviously not a cop. It was a large vehicle. It looked like a carnival ride being carried on a trailer with all its lights on. It turned out to be what looked sort of like a parade float with a giant "Trump 2020" sign all lit up with Trump in green and 2020 in white with flashing lights around it. I never had a chance to even try taking a pic. But what the actual fuck? It was as tall as a semi-trailer. Who does that? And what are they doing driving around late at night when the roads are fairly empty?

These people are insane. 

38 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Only thing I can say is it seemed like a cool crowd that loves America

You mean Trump. They absolutely don’t love anyone that doesn’t love Trump...that’s what they think America is. DAN GOEB out front should’ve told you.  Just a huge bunch of Frauds, just like Goeb. Sad!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

So I've seen dozens of pictures showing fat pieces of shit at Dallas Trumpalooza, yet none showing "lovely lasses".  Please provide a visual counter point....or is this just yet another reality-challenged "fact" from a mushroom sucking trumpkin?

• Like 1

They love America, yet they're willing to support an unintelligent, dishonest, immoral, corrupt, failed-businessman for President of the United States.

Sounds to me like they love America the way OJ loved Nicole.

Edited by Bookman
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Bookman said:

They love America, yet they're willing to support an unintelligent, dishonest, immoral, corrupt, failed-businessman for President of the United States.

Sounds to me like they don't love America that much.

Well you see the other party, which they call their true enemy, is the preferred side of blacks, browns, gays, women & those who believe in science.

And by god that just ain't American!

6 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

Only thing I can say is it seemed like a cool crowd that loves America and there were not a small # of hotties. 

Texashammer's fetish is Sarah Huckabeef Sanders lookalikes.

EHG_z65X4AU-9Ax?format=jpg&name=large

And "loving America" must mean undermining all of our democratic institutions, our traditions, our ideals, our checks and balances, our allies, and suppressing democracy all in the name of....what exactly?  Oh, yeah, it's on the guy's shirt in the picture below.  "Making liberals cry."  That and keeping scary brown people out.  The only two things conservatives care about.

EHG_5ttX0AkcAyU?format=jpg&name=large 

Edited by Tom
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

You went for a bike ride in the AAC parking lot? Weird

• Like 1

Did anyone else catch the Aggie football player Gordo interviewed in the Trump line....He was wearing a Big 12 championship ring from 2010 and said it was because they tied OU and Nebraska that year.

Man if that ain't just the epitome of Aggie twisted dishonest logic on display.

12 minutes ago, DigDug said:

Did anyone else catch the Aggie football player Gordo interviewed in the Trump line....He was wearing a Big 12 championship ring from 2010 and said it was because they tied OU and Nebraska that year.

What?  That twisted too much for me to follow. Is this real?

This from the twitter account that was posted a few pages back. She has the ring so she is the real deal. Sorry for the size, I tried to change the setting but don't have a clue.

I like the religious touch for this one.

EHG9ypLXYAAeynH.jpg

1:59 PM - 17 Oct 2019

It could be possible that TexasHammer saw pretty ladies at the rally. There are all kinds of people who follow populist leaders and famous people. I'm sure Nickleback has its groupies, too.
Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Punctuation
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, DigDug said:

Wait, what?  You're serious?  Aggies are wearing rings celebrating a season in which they not only didn't win the conference championship, but didn't even make the title game?

2 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

This from the twitter account that was posted a few pages back. She has the ring so she is the real deal. Sorry for the size, I tried to change the setting but don't have a clue.

EHG9ypLXYAAeynH.jpg

1:59 PM - 17 Oct 2019

It could be possible that TexasHammer saw pretty ladies at the rally. There are all kinds of people who follow populist leaders and famous people. I'm sure Nickleback has its groupies, too.

Sweet.  I only noticed the sooner gear yesterday.  Love seeing atm as well. 

15 minutes ago, Mapache said:

Trump needs to see this horror he helped to create 

Strong evidence Turkey using chemical weapons against Kurds

Warning: graphic 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7587357/Distressing-footage-emerges-children-chemical-burns-Syria.html

Don’t be a tough guy.

I’ll call you later.