Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

If Rick is going on the record about this, then even that dumbass aggy knows not to be the last one without a chair when the music stops.

Rick is aggy, the one thing aggy is really good at is avoiding personal responsibility.

• Haha 1

SMH.  Of all the places in the country they could go that time of year, he is bringing them here to Florida. I hate going to events/conferences here that time of year. Even with a nice weight light suit your balls are still roasting in their own juices. It is fucking miserable. At least it will be early to mid June. There is at least a chance it won’t be unbearable.

Edited by Thrawn

6 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

So let’s recap today:

Cummings dead

Brexit deal

Sondland’s on the hill

Pence in Turkey talkin’ mandate from heaven

Doral hosting G7

Now Trump admitting quid pro quo

I can’t take it any more!

.... We didn’t start the fiiiirrrrrre

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Not surprised one bit that the G7 will be held at Doral. I'm just curious what next week's corruption will reveal. How many weeks away are we from Trump actually shooting someone on 5th Ave?

H*ll, if one of you all can set up my family with a sweet insurance policy that covers it, I'll volunteer as tribute. Might get the ball rolling and if it doesn't, then at least any future grandchildren might be able to attend a semester of college.

1 hour ago, sachick said:

I wonder how much tax payer money will be spent on renovations to get Doral ready to host the summit?

Probably a lot.  Last year I was there for a conference and they had no soap or paper towels in the bathrooms for an entire evening.  God damn pig pen.  I left and hit up 11.  If I’m gonna catch god knows what, I’ll have fun doing it.  

1 hour ago, TexEx15 said:

Corruption right out in the open.

Republicans absolutely love this kind of naked corruption because (a) it “totally drives the libs crazy!!!l” and (b) they are fundamentally dishonest.  any (now former) Republicans with any amount of integrity and honesty have left the party.    all remaining members, voters, and supporters are abject party over country failures.  they should never get a pass. even long after Trump is gone. 

• Like 2

Millions of lives will be saved because my administration narrowly avoided bumbling in to WWIII.  All we had to do was give 3 murderous dictators everything they wanted while allowing our allies to be slaughtered.

Edited by kevwun
  • Like 3

Yay!  Cease fire!  Way to negotiate and wheel and deal!  Now the safe zone in northern Syria belongs to the Syrian government and the Turkish government and Turkish militias.  Who will now get to broker deals in the region for their own strategic benefits?  Russia!  Boom!  Way to go, Trump.  Nailed it.  Give that man a parade!  He took something where the US had control without huge occupation costs, turned it into absolute chaos for a few days and now has fixed it to where it's slightly less horrific.  That's called victory.