Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

4 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

She looks strong and in control in that pic. DOTUS looks like he’s crying. Why the fuck would he even tweet that picture?

and as pointed out, the military personnel can't even look her in the eye.

Holy shit, is that a lot of old, white men in the trump admin.  They really couldn't find a single woman or person of color to add to that picture?

Then again, I guess that's the point.  Gotta put the womenz and minorities in their place.

Love the imagery of the lone woman at the table having to stand up to the all the white men.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Message Board User said:

Just wait until his second term and he starts sending world leaders dick pics.

[German accent]

It looks like a thin slice of bockwurst, vy is it vider than it is longer?

[/German accent]

GettyImages-838618504-714x526.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

1 hour ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

How is this a new or controversial idea? Did anyone think that this wasn't happening? 

I called it when he was running. Told my BIL if he won it was a lock. BTW, my fully Trumpkin BIL has gone silent lately. I need to give him a call and catch up on current events.

Where/when is the trump rally?   I’m rolling into dallas around 9:30a tomorrow and want to avoid the area as best I can. Had no idea, fuck.

edit.  Seeing its american Airlines center but no indication of time. Gonna go out on a limb and say the Bush family

doesnt attend and he drops some shitty remark   In other news, Dan Patrick got his tartan plaid blowjob bib back from the dry cleaners just in time!!!

Edited by Lobo

29 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

More than once...

Big man, pig man
Haha, charade you are
You well-heeled big wheel

Haha, charade you are
And when your hand is on your heart
You're nearly a good laugh, almost a joker
With your head down in the pig bin
Sayin', "Keep on digging"
Pig stain on your fat chin
What do you hope to find
Down in the pig mine?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Burt said:

More than once...

Big man, pig man
Haha, charade you are
You well-heeled big wheel

Haha, charade you are
And when your hand is on your heart
You're nearly a good laugh, almost a joker
With your head down in the pig bin
Sayin', "Keep on digging"
Pig stain on your fat chin
What do you hope to find
Down in the pig mine?

Yeah, but let us all keep the  faith. The Republic lives through us all. 

If you didn't care what happened to me
And I didn't care for you
We would zigzag our way through the boredom and pain
Occasionally glancing up through the rain
Wondering which of the buggers to blame
And watching for pigs on the wing

Edited by InkaUtexas
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Where/when is the trump rally?   I’m rolling into dallas around 9:30a tomorrow and want to avoid the area as best I can. Had no idea, fuck.

edit.  Seeing its american Airlines center but no indication of time. Gonna go out on a limb and say the Bush family

doesnt attend and he drops some shitty remark   In other news, Dan Patrick got his tartan plaid blowjob bib back from the dry cleaners just in time!!!

What are the chances he announces a pardon for Amber Guyger?

I like to look over the Official Schedule every morning, and for the first time this morning I noticed something odd. Perhaps it is a mistake, but I'm not so sure.

Last evening, the President delivered remarks at a reception in honor of the Italian Republic. It was held at the WH in the East room. The schedule for this morning however has the President at Andrews around midnight and then returning to the WH, wherein this morning he has his helicopter walk back to the copter to return to Andrews before he departs to Texas. So where did he go last evening after the reception? Too dark for golf. Hookers? I am probably misunderstanding something.

The simulation is amazing. Putting a retarded criminal in office, having him unilaterally abandon an ally (STOP THE ENDLESS WARS!) so that a NATO country could invade another country and destroy said ally. Will it go completely bonkers and have the retard go to war against the NATO country in reaction to their actions that the retard originally signed off on?

10 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

The simulation is amazing. Putting a retarded criminal in office, having him unilaterally abandon an ally (STOP THE ENDLESS WARS!) so that a NATO country could invade another country and destroy said ally. Will it go completely bonkers and have the retard go to war against the NATO country in reaction to their actions that the retard originally signed off on?

You left out the part where he said that escaping ISIS members aren't a problem because they'll go to Europe.  That's what they get for allying themselves with...(checks notes)... America.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I like to look over the Official Schedule every morning, and for the first time this morning I noticed something odd. Perhaps it is a mistake, but I'm not so sure.

Last evening, the President delivered remarks at a reception in honor of the Italian Republic. It was held at the WH in the East room. The schedule for this morning however has the President at Andrews around midnight and then returning to the WH, wherein this morning he has his helicopter walk back to the copter to return to Andrews before he departs to Texas. So where did he go last evening after the reception? Too dark for golf. Hookers? I am probably misunderstanding something.

Paging Airmen O’Malley and Rodriguez 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mcbrisket said:

Well, would one NATO member going to war with another dissolve NATO? If yes, then I could see that actually happening. Ya know, for his daddy Putin.

That’s a great point...what are the implications of this military excursion for Turkey in regards to NATO? 

sidenote: has someone ever laid out dotard’s major foreign policy actions and listed what countries benefitted from those actions? He said himself that he’ll be remembered for his foreign policy. Has someone laid out the early returns there in a simple and concise fashion? 

10 hours ago, sachick said:

Love the imagery of the lone woman at the table having to stand up to the all the white men.

Why are we erasing the race of that lone woman?

White feminism has coopted racial justice dialogue and messaging to a disgusting extent. The only thing more dangerous to people of color than white men is white women. We stand astride the world as unequal partners.

A white women standing firm and pointing her finger is what got Emmett Till killed and countless other black men. A white woman is who killed Botham Jean, a black man, in his home and earned herself a light sentence and hugs from the judge and victim's families.

The idea that a white woman's gender makes her qualified to stand against the power of white supremacy is absurd. And you're talking about a white woman half of whose job is to tell young women of color in her caucus to shut up and go back to waiting tables while the old white people like her and Chuck and Steny handle things.

This is in especially stark relief now that those same young women of color backed Sanders and sent white liberal Twitter and media pundits into a tizzy of feigned confusion and alarm.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

So the tweet about Cummings on his feed was followed by a retweet of himself. No way he wrote the first one, but you know he had to retweet the second one that better reflected how he truly felt. 

Someone else sent the first tweet.  He didn't. We'll know probably later today his real feelings about Cummings because he'll tweet something that will remind us just how awful he is.

1 minute ago, softlynow said:

You’re right, no issue can be addressed unless we address all of them at once.

wut?

Want to praise Pelosi for being a woman standing up to a room full of men? Cool, that's good and I agree.

But to racialize this when the hero figure is yet another member of the oppressive racial caste who actively fights against non-white people in her own caucus is dumb.

11 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

This Dallas rally and Beto’s competing rally could get out of hand.

The amount of time between one of those oathkeeper guys getting their firearm into position and doing something threatening towards somebody, and a Secret Service agent reacting would be incredibly small.

I wouldn't be surprised if the SS keeps those guys a block or two away at least.