Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Lt Gov Danny Goeb going full facist today:

"Those people out there, Patrick says, pointing at the press pen, "they have no idea what's coming a year from now." Texans "will not stand by idly or quietly" as the left "takes our country away from us.""

"The progressive left, they are not our opponents. They are our enemy."

"We did not have an election in 2016. We had a revolt,” says Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick “The revolution is only getting louder and larger.”

10 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

EHHBUAzWwAU90SO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Ok, so starting with the "ass kicker"...buddy you ain't kicking anyone's ass wearing shower shoes...oh, and why Adidas?  I thought Trumpkins were all about America first.

And to the guy/girl in the vans...Obama got us out of the worst recession since 1929, but created no jobs?  It takes a special kind of stupid...

2 minutes ago, Foosters said:

"Those people out there, Patrick says, pointing at the press pen, "they have no idea what's coming a year from now." Texans "will not stand by idly or quietly" as the left "takes our country away from us.""

"We did not have an election in 2016. We had a revolt,” says Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick “The revolution is only getting louder and larger.”

Is that why you lost the House Dan?

5 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Danny Goebbels, not even hiding it anymore

Edited by Slade
  • Like 2

They never get to complain about any Democrat ever again. If they try, just mention the name Donald Trump and tell them to go fuck themselves. They've achieved peak hypocrisy and don't get to pretend that they have standards and values anymore. 

They will say exactly the same thing when you mention W: “well I never supported him!”

9 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

looks like we were wrong.  no quid pro quo

Oh, the media misconstrued it? That's funny, because you said it, and reporters were like "wait, what?". And then you confirmed it, and said it happens all the time. 

It's all on tape if you'd like to watch it Mick. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

I'm positive that these two are speaking to each other on the phone.  Who, other than these two, would talk to either of these two?  I deduced it.

EHG9O-LX0Agq4sj?format=jpg&name=large

EHG9brbXkAEbWZB?format=jpg&name=large

Those bellies look fake, what shape are those things?

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Also, like most of his unilateral foreign policy efforts (what a joke), he only talks to one side. Can he name a single Kurdish leader? Can he name his own adviser charged with Kurdish affairs? The Kurds are only defined as Erdogan wants them defined.

Throw in that Trump likes to claim these "strong, tough" autocrats as friends, and you've got a real problem with the head of foreign policy. Now toss in graft and you have criminal enterprise operating in the open as treason. A big 52% of Americans think it's wrong.

Jared Kurdshner

Edited by Js1

This recent turn of thread is going to make me give up Whataburger and Mexican food.  Apparently the Venn diagram of Trump rally attendees and those attending open auditions for “My 600-lb life” is a single big-ass circle.

If that’s the master race, then I’m jumping off Brisket’s ledge.  Excuse me while I go purge myself.

18 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

You know what's astounding to me?  Texas is 39% latino and 12% black. I look at these group photos and you know what I notice? An astounding lack of pigment. The Trumpkins have written off 51% of the state before the campaign even starts for real.

There are a lot of hispanics in the sunken place. That's why Dems putting Texas in play is not a formality.