The way too early 2019 LSU at Texas game discussion

4th and 5

2 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

Here's a more comprehensive list of those missing from yesterday's practice.  It's Yuuuuge:

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/lsu-football/more-potential-starters-missing-from-lsus-practice-on-wednesday-august-7/84744148/

The fuck is going on over there?

They have a great strength coach, so it's not like that's the issue.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cajun said:

My favorite up there is from LSScootU...

"Their first game..is LATech.  Gonna be a big jump when they play LSU".

LSU's first game?

Georgia Southern.

Has there been an influx of aggy moving to BR lately?

Also, LSU's last two games against LATech...

LSU-24/LATech-16

LSU-38/LATech-21

Oh yeah, gonna be a BIIIIIIIG JUMP!

5 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

How the fuck do they have that many people missing from practice?! 

Instead of posting the practice schedule online or in the locker room, Orgeron called everyone personally to tell them when and where to be. Half of them thought he was trying to sell them a car warranty, and the other half are wandering the Memphis airport, looking for a little girl in a pink gorilla costume.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Instead of posting the practice schedule online or in the locker room, Orgeron called everyone personally to tell them when and where to be. Half of them thought he was trying to sell them a car warranty, and the other half are wandering the Memphis airport, looking for a little girl in a pink gorilla costume.

Some of them are online, waiting for the livestream of practice to start.

19 hours ago, Rick Fuckin’ Dalton said:

Pure facts! LSU has to be #1 at underachieving with all that talent they have. And to be honest I don’t see their offense turning into some explosive OU or Alabama type of offense. But hey I like our chances September 7th

Just want to make sure that you know LSU "O" actually had a higher PPG avg than the horns. That was in a conference that knows how to play a little defense.

• Fuck You 19

1 minute ago, 167back said:

Just want to make sure that you know LSU "O" actually had a higher PPG avg than the horns. That was in a conference that knows how to play a little defense.

Did you take out the 7 OT game vs A&M in your average?

or the juggernaut from SE Louisiana?

Nice job this year bracketing Texas with Georgia Southern and Northwestern St,

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 167back said:

Yes. And Southeastern Louisiana, Rice, Louisiana Tech, and Central Florida.

Too bad it’s not more than a little.

Georgia(sec) is tougher on Twitter than in real life. -Joel Klatt.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 167back said:

LSU had the luxury of playing 4 bad defenses OOC plus the 7 OT game.  I guess they should get a consolation prize for the refs screwing them at A&M.  Let's look at how LSU ACTUALLY did against their SEC slate shall we?

22 pts @ Auburn.  45 vs Ole Miss, 19 @ Florida, 36 vs Georgia (with help from 5 turnovers), 19 vs MSU, ZERO vs Alabama, 24 @ Arkansas and 72 @ A&M (31 in regulation).  Looks like 24.5 PPG in regulation for SEC play.  Which of those offensive performances are supposed to impress us again?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

How the fuck do they have that many people missing from practice?! 

Asked my LSU friend about this. He said most of the guys are out as a precaution and “will be fine,” and they are just “dealing with minor injuries.”

To me, when you have that many guys out milking minor injuries, that speaks to larger culture issues.

4 hours ago, 167back said:

Did that take into account the 75 you put on that vaunted sec aggy def and still took the L?

7 hours ago, sushihorn said:

Here's a more comprehensive list of those missing from yesterday's practice.  It's Yuuuuge:

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/lsu-football/more-potential-starters-missing-from-lsus-practice-on-wednesday-august-7/84744148/

Let’s see what happens for tomorrow’s practice, but to me that screams drug test or some other internal discipline issue... I will laugh if it ends up like UF last year and all sorts of people end up suspended

4 hours ago, 167back said:

SEC Bowl game scores 2018 >>>

Clemson 44 - Alabama 16

Iowa 27 - Miss St 22

Kentucky 27 - Penn St 24

LSU 40 - MIGHTY University of Central Florida 32

Texas 28 - Georgia 21

Okie St 38 - Missouri 33

Texas A&M 52 - NC State 13 (Yay, we rely on aggy to help keep the illusion on life support!!!)

Florida 41 - Michigan 15 (Solid)

Virginia 28 - South Carolina 0 

Alabama 45 - Oklahoma 34

So, the MIGHTY SEC averages giving up 4 touchdowns per game during bowl season last year.  LMAO!  

Oh, wait, I see what you did there...

a conference that knows how to play a little defense

A "little".  Now I get it!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Georgia vs the SEC in 2018 avg points on offense   >>>>>   38.7

Georgia's point output vs Texas in the Sugar Bowl  >>>>>  21 

Georgia's yards per game in 2018 >>>>>  464.9

Versus Texas in the Sugar Bowl >>>>>>  284

But, hey, SEC DEFENSE baby!   So, please 167back, tell it AGAIN!!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Georgia vs the SEC in 2018 avg points on offense   >>>>>   38.7

Georgia's point output vs Texas in the Sugar Bowl  >>>>>  21 

Don't forget UGa's pride and joy: their running game.

before the bowl: 249 YPG, 6.03 per carry

vs Texas: 72 yards, 2.40 per carry

vs LSU: 113 yards, 3.77 per carry

vs Bama: 153 yards, 3.92 per carry

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Cajun said:

And 40% of Georgia's yards came in the 4th Q when Texas was perfectly willing to trade space for time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Richter said:

All these statistics are meaningless when you factor in the incontrovertible fact that SEC teams only want to play for championships and therefore basically hand the opposing teams victory in regular bowl games.

Except for when they don't and they actually win, which in that case is undeniable proof of the SEC's superiority.

18 hours ago, Cajun said:

The right question is what kind of cocaine STAYS on the hood of a car going 80mph?

You were tracking in your second sentence, but how does one have cocaine "stuck" on the hood of his car?

Did the guy have un-stepped on paste fresh from Peru?

Makes no sense at all.

Turns out, it was poop

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/article_55065ff6-ba4e-11e9-9b24-ab98e21113fa.html

SIAP, but I just heard on Bucky Godboldt and Erin Hogan discussing the fact that ESPN selected Clemson as the Game Day site for the first weekend of the season, all but guaranteeing that Game Day will land in Austin for the LSU game.

The stage is perfectly set... For an opening loss to LA Tech.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, South Austin said:

SIAP, but I just heard on Bucky Godboldt and Erin Hogan discussing the fact that ESPN selected Clemson as the Game Day site for the first weekend of the season, all but guaranteeing that Game Day will land in Austin for the LSU game.

Someone on Reddit's Longhorn Nation said they just worked with IT setting up the south mall area for it, and that Colt should be a guest speaker:

https://old.reddit.com/r/LonghornNation/comments/cnucpm/college_gameday_will_be_at_the_lsuut_game/

Edited by Cashdaddyblumpkins

2 hours ago, Nivek said:

I am beginning to think that field test has a false positive problem.

Very well known.  Cops love ‘em  some unreliable testing. Makes everybody “arrestable”.

I’ll bet anything they didn’t test anything.  80 mph, dark skinned fella, South Carolina?

”Hey, what’s that on your hood boy?”

THAT’S what happened.

DA found out he was popular with voters because “FOOTBALL!!!”, and voila, it’s all worked out now.

Edited by Cajun
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

6 hours ago, Nivek said:

I am beginning to think that field test has a false positive problem.

6 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Either that, or the pigeon has a drug problem

Consulted with a local defense attorney a couple of years ago (analyzing laptop drive), and found that the field testing kits which are supplied to the cops for a few bucks a pop (of course, you can't buy just ONE, you get a box with a couple hundred different tests). Turned out that most of them have from at least 35% to over 70% false positives. You could scoop up a little dirt from the roadside and get a hit. But of course YMMV.