Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

19 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Interesting. Woulda thought he'd go NFL or to a non-lame duck head coach (obviously plenty of time for that to happen). Dude would absolutely clean up in LA nightlife though.

I read your thoughts about Kingsbury and it's hitting me that you, and perhaps others, don't seem to be under the impression that Kingsbury isn't incredibly interested in women.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I read your thoughts about Kingsbury and it's hitting me that you, and perhaps others, don't seem to be under the impression that Kingsbury isn't incredibly interested in women. 

Eh, most of the straight men in LA look like that. And if he swings the other way there's always West Hollywood.

Would explain why he doesn't have the usual coach trophy wife by now. Useful tool for hosting recruits at the casa and impressing them and their parents (in different ways).

Edited by texifornia

20 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Interesting. Woulda thought he'd go NFL or to a non-lame duck head coach (obviously plenty of time for that to happen). Dude would absolutely clean up in LA nightlife though.

Others have said he's already received multiple NFL offers, so he could just be doing due diligence. There's also 2 NFL teams there. 

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Lmao... legit info or is this another one of those Aaron Rodgers is gay type of rumor?

CTJ beat me to it. Kingsbury will almost certainly clean up in LA, but you're not going to hear any stories about him banging Clay Helton's daughter, rolling through co-eds on 2 dollar you call it night at local watering holes, or just generally Joey Freshwatering it up. Bet he ends up at a LOT of Hollywood parties, though. 

48 minutes ago, satyanash said:

It's funny. Two schools, USC and Michigan, that are both known for stereotypically only hiring former alums, are also two of the last blue-bloods that have yet to truly embrace the spread offense. I wonder when they'll decide to join us in the 21st century.

Is it still funny?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

CTJ beat me to it. Kingsbury will almost certainly clean up in LA, but you're not going to hear any stories about him banging Clay Helton's daughter, rolling through co-eds on 2 dollar you call it night at local watering holes, or just generally Joey Freshwatering it up. Bet he ends up at a LOT of West Hollywood parties, though. 

Fixed it for you. 

43 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Oregon just had a LB decommit.  Not sure if that matters with Caleb or not with the guy not being a JUCO.

So we lose Bru to Kingsbury and Johnson to Oregon in the same day? There is no way aggy doesn’t clean up next cycle after this.

Am I doing this right Satyanash?

Edited by Vertigo
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1