If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

On 5/17/2023 at 11:49 AM, HRSchenker said:

Wild to me that 105.3 The Fan is a top 10 station even during Cowboys offseason. Who the hell are these people listening to Shan and RJ or the GBag Nation?

On 5/17/2023 at 3:15 PM, NOMAAA said:

kid that worked for us hung a g bag flag first day in the office.  giant nerd.

On 5/18/2023 at 2:56 PM, mattbu said:

I checked Flightaware when I heard the jets overhead around 1245 or so. These were the only grouping of military jets that I could see around the area. At first I thought it was around PK, but that's even further out west. image.png.c3d0211573ac7a90704cb0d2ddba93ea.png

On 5/18/2023 at 3:31 PM, NOMAAA said:

Dairy queen map.  Bob mentioned the lone dairy queen yesterday.

image.thumb.png.77fc3b5543d7eca59d3233e3a76abb84.png

Yeah, the ticket doesn't attract giant ass dorks whatsoever 

7 hours ago, Da Fino said:

Junior, “why don’t we take a break and maybe when we come back Cruz will finish his story.”

They need to stop taking his calls. 

yeah he needs to be blacklisted. he's like John in Plano if he took 10x longer to tell his stories, was somehow more annoying and didn't bring shit to the table.

On 5/19/2023 at 7:48 PM, Covri said:

Gordo on his toes and wearing leather shoes/boots when everyone else it in sneakers and sandals is peak Gordo I'm better than y'all lol

Can anyone put names to the faces for me going L to R? I recognize Corby, guessing Norm is wearing the ballcap with black shirt/tan pants, Gordo is behind him. 

Thanks. I'm just a P1 who doesn't follow them on social media and doesn't know what they look like.  

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Exposition said:

Can anyone put names to the faces for me going L to R? I recognize Corby, guessing Norm is wearing the ballcap with black shirt/tan pants, Gordo is behind him. 

Thanks. I'm just a P1 who doesn't follow them on social media and doesn't know what they look like.  

5 minutes ago, Exposition said:

FwhM3PNXsAINNPU?format=jpg&name=large

Junior, Corby, Jake, Norm, Gordo, Jub, Bob, Donny, Dave Lane, Dan

Edited by NoName
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 5/22/2023 at 7:13 AM, NoName said:

yeah he needs to be blacklisted. he's like John in Plano if he took 10x longer to tell his stories, was somehow more annoying and didn't bring shit to the table.

Unintentional comedy was fantastic with John in Plano. Cruz in Aledo is fucking terrible because he thinks he’s great. He’s probably Vic Mackey. 

2 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Ted Emerich really knows how to let the game come to him. 

You’ve got to be joking. You know he tries entirely too hard and is as funny as Penelope Witherspoon. 

5 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

You’ve got to be joking. You know he tries entirely too hard and is as funny as Penelope Witherspoon. 

2 hours ago, nolongerU2horn said:

I think that was very sarcastic and I don't appreciate it

55 minutes ago, futureman said:

vic is white

image.gif.c607d74d314b4430bbd3e6f9039b4179.gif

16 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

Bob’s over laughing and laugh talking during the interview with Big Randy from No Laying Up is annoying AF.

Also pretty sure Randy said, “to Cordy’s point” during the interview.

Agreed. Randy and Bob can both fuck right off. 

12 hours ago, futureman said:

don’t know if any of y’all were watching gordon on the twitch just now but he got extremely personal about the passing of his parents.  very emotional stuff.  gordo’s pretty great.  it’s unfortunate those streams don’t get recorded. 

that was fantastic. 

15 hours ago, futureman said:

ralph strangis is only slightly better than cruz in aledo.  

Ralph is great. Don’t put Cruz in Aledo status on him. 

13 hours ago, futureman said:

don’t know if any of y’all were watching gordon on the twitch just now but he got extremely personal about the passing of his parents.  very emotional stuff.  gordo’s pretty great.  it’s unfortunate those streams don’t get recorded. 

I want to listen. How?  

Out at Colonial some hot chicks just walked by and Gordo just said “god I hate being a human male.”

Jub’s take on wrestling and Ric Flair being spare as fuck is 100% correct. 

DJ is the best talent in the bullpen. He’s definitely got something. 

26 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Ralph is great. Don’t put Cruz in Aledo status on him. 

I want to listen. How?  

Out at Colonial some hot chicks just walked by and Gordo just said “god I hate being a human male.”

Jub’s take on wrestling and Ric Flair being spare as fuck is 100% correct. 

DJ is the best talent in the bullpen. He’s definitely got something. 

Strangis is terrible and so is DJ.  your opinions are shit. 

Gordon’s sinister “yes, yes!” schtick was rarely and marginally funny and he does it a dozen times a show. That and the girls’ named “Hey guys!”  For someone as genius as he is he sure beats unfunny things into the ground. 

2 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

Gordon’s sinister “yes, yes!” schtick was rarely and marginally funny and he does it a dozen times a show. That and the girls’ named “Hey guys!”  For someone as genius as he is he sure beats unfunny things into the ground. 

go somewhere else for your sports talk.