cramming meth up your ass during gay sex seems like a bad idea

Gil Bang

Csb I knew a chick when I was in college who would buy Contac cold capsules, dump the contents out and fill them with meth or crank as it was called back then. She’d stick them up her ass while she was at work.  I think she’s probably dead by now.  And no I didn’t stick MY crank in her ass.  

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Csb I knew a chick when I was in college who would buy Contac cold capsules, dump the contents out and fill them with meth or crank as it was called back then. She’d stick them up her ass while she was at work.  I think she’s probably dead by now.  And no I didn’t stick MY crank in her ass.  

Stevie Nicks?

3 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Which restaurant did she cook at?

2 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

No idea.  I just know she lived in some old apartments on Penny Lane in North Austin next door to a friend of mine.  I know it was Penny Lane because I somehow briefly came into possession of the street sign.  

Penny Lane is in my ears and up my butt
There beneath the blue suburban [rhymes with butt]

4 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

No idea.  I just know she lived in some old apartments on Penny Lane in North Austin next door to a friend of mine.  I know it was Penny Lane because I somehow briefly came into possession of the street sign.  

I’m not sure when this was, but you’ll be happy to know Penny Lane still has plenty of chicks who’d stick meth up their ass. 

When the companion arrived, Burrous allegedly answered the door fully nude, and had set up the room with “DJ style” lighting, S&M toys, lubrication jelly and a massage bench. The two men allegedly engaged in various forms of sexual activities.

At some point during the meeting, 43-year-old Burrous allegedly inserted a “rock” of crystal meth into his body.

He then allegedly gave his companion a syringe full of GHB and a bottle of Gatorade. The two became intimate again, and Burrous allegedly used another “rock” of meth before engaging in more sexual activity.

The report states Burrous also used “poppers,” an amyl nitrite inhaled that produces a euphoric effect.

Burrous allegedly told his companion he was feeling fine until the man noticed him making a strange noise, and flipped him over to realize Burrous had vomited inside his S&M mask.

This guy knows how to party.

38 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

Let's not forget this was 1:30 pm on a weekday. Can you imagine this freak on a weekend day after the sun went down?

Dude had a wife and kids.  Most likely his weekends are taken up with errands to Beth, Bad, and Beyond...maybe Home Depot if there is time.