Things you're a little bit embarrassed to admit

Hanrahan

1 hour ago, Zepol87 said:

I wear mismatched socks probably 4 days a week

Trivial things that make me surly... doing laundry, almost always when someone else in the family does it, and I get one stray sock back.

I’m not Flea.  I wear them 2 at a time, motherfuckers...  where the hell is the other one?

Edited by slorch

26 minutes ago, slorch said:

Trivial things that make me surly... doing laundry, almost always when someone else in the family does it, and I get one stray sock back.

I’m not Flea.  I wear them 2 at a time, motherfuckers...  where the hell is the other one?

Dryer at it. 

1 hour ago, slorch said:

Yep this past weekend doing laundry I found 17 socks with no damn pair. I just need to start buying plain dress socks 

On 1/29/2019 at 5:28 PM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I like Kenny Chesneys older hits. 

I did too. I sometime use him as a roadmap for how country music went awry. His early stuff resembles the style of classical country (i.e., "good" country for those of us who used to like it) and his later stuff went way to the "pop music" side of country (i.e., crappy wannabe country) which set the stage for today's craptastic nonsense that for some reason is still considered part of the country-western genre. There should be a new genre for the diarrhea that gets spewed on country stations today. Redneck Bubblegum is what I'd call it.

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

I did too. I sometime use him as a roadmap for how country music went awry. His early stuff resembles the style of classical country (i.e., "good" country for those of us who used to like it) and his later stuff went way to the "pop music" side of country (i.e., crappy wannabe country) which set the stage for today's craptastic nonsense that for some reason is still considered part of the country-western genre. There should be a new genre for the diarrhea that gets spewed on country stations today. Redneck Bubblegum is what I'd call it.

When he learned that shit like "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" would out-chart decent music, we were screwed.

I bought a pair of burnt orange socks in November. I've worn them once. Now there's only 1 burnt orange sock in the drawer. No idea what happened to the other.

When he learned that shit like "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" would out-chart decent music, we were screwed.

He did have a good story once, though. The Dixie Chicks loved to play bar trivia. They named their team “Kenny Chesney stuffs his pants.” A reporter relayed that to Kenny, and he cracked up and said “well, at least they’re lookin’.”

On 1/31/2019 at 12:20 PM, lateshow said:

That's a thing?

It's because we you go to the kids section to get a pack of socks,  all they have are 6 pair packs, and every pair in that pack is different.  Sure you can get all white or all black, but only in the shirt generic brand that feels like carpet.

16 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

It's because we you go to the kids section to get a pack of socks,  all they have are 6 pair packs, and every pair in that pack is different.  Sure you can get all white or all black, but only in the shirt generic brand that feels like carpet.

I feel like somewhere in there is a coherent sentence

• Like 1

On 2/1/2019 at 4:19 PM, Brisketexan said:

He did have a good story once, though. The Dixie Chicks loved to play bar trivia. They named their team “Kenny Chesney stuffs his pants.” A reporter relayed that to Kenny, and he cracked up and said “well, at least they’re lookin’.”

Some women I know swear he's gay. NTTAWWT.