Things you're a little bit embarrassed to admit

Hanrahan

I re-watched the Maryland game on LHN twice this week.  After watching, I convinced myself that we weren't as bad as I really thought and that despite a slow start, we would still be a decent to good football team this year.  Then I watched the Tulsa game and have been brought back to reality.  

On 9/9/2018 at 12:02 AM, PhillyD said:

I re-watched the Maryland game on LHN twice this week.  After watching, I convinced myself that we weren't as bad as I really thought and that despite a slow start, we would still be a decent to good football team this year.  Then I watched the Tulsa game and have been brought back to reality.  

Maybe try watching it a few more times.

On 9/6/2018 at 8:40 AM, Sbbruin said:

In the past few years, it has become more common for my ball sack to touch the water in the toilet when I'm taking a shit.  I may have developed oldmansaggyball syndrome.

For reference, at what age does this begin?

Asking for a friend of course.

On 9/11/2018 at 12:54 PM, Apep said:

I’d really like to tell my teenage son how I spent 9/11, but getting dismissed from class and then going home to alternate between watching CNN and fucking his mother the rest of the day doesn’t seem like a good story.

on the contrary, kinda sounds like he wouldn't be here if you hadn't.

On 9/9/2018 at 12:02 AM, PhillyD said:

On 9/10/2018 at 8:23 PM, dingleberryswitzer said:

Maybe try watching it a few more times.

On acid...

I’d really like to tell my teenage son how I spent 9/11, but getting dismissed from class and then going home to alternate between watching CNN and fucking his mother the rest of the day doesn’t seem like a good story.
When I was in 2nd grade we had to do a timeline of our lives. My mom was busy helping my sister so my dad helped out. I drew a line, then I wrote my birthday on the left. My dad told me to erase it, and then gave me a date in April of the previous year and told to put "conceived." So I did.

My mom was mortified.
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

A couple of weeks ago my mom asked me to stop by the new Burger King and pick her up a cheeseburger and fries. I pulled up and went inside (not particularly fond of drive-thru) and ordered a cheesburger, fries and tea. Lady looks at me really funny and replies, "you want a cheeseburger, fries and tea? I can't get you a cheeseburger fries and tea." I look up at the menu. I'm at the new fucking Taco Bell, next door the the new Burger King.

Fuck, they all look alike nowdays, and I never go to either one.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:02 PM, PhillyD said:

Trust your instincts.

On 9/11/2018 at 2:54 PM, Apep said:

Dad... is that you??