2019 NCAA March Madness Sweet 16 and Elite Eight

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

Reddish and Jones should come back because they aren’t really that great anyway.  I have no idea why Reddish was once mocked in the top 5.

Zion and Barrett are probably already on the phone with agents signed with agents months ago.

fify.   Read the news, dummy.

4 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Reddish and Jones should come back because they aren’t really that great anyway.  I have no idea why Reddish was once mocked in the top 5.

Zion and Barrett are probably already on the phone with agents.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Not sure how any of you could root for Michigan State the rape factory

Somehow they seem 'nicer' or more likeable than Bruce Pearl.

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Yeah, I could sort of understand early in the season since Barrett was the number 1 recruit, but how he still played hero ball and acted like he was the alpha on that team at the end of the year boggles the mind.  Coach K needed to knock him down a peg a while back and make sure Zion got the ball.

He's young so if he can go to the right team, he can develop, but I sort of hate his game right now.... Tons of hero ball.

2 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Zion and Barrett are probably already on the phone with agents.

If you watch Reddish in other situations (AAU, HIgh School ball, etc) he's a lot more skilled than what he displayed this year. I'm not saying he'll be Devin Booker in the league, but the delta between Reddish's actual skill set and the way he was used in college is stylistically similar to the difference Booker's style of play in college and what he's displayed in the NBA. His handle is comparable to Barrett's, but he's obviously not as strong nor as athletic as Barrett. 

16 minutes ago, Girdwood said:

Fuck Tech. I’d rather anyone win this shit but those insufferable pricks. Those who grew up in west TX will only understand. They are the worst and will never shut the fuck up if they win.

Ok the opposition is Michigan State, Auburn, and UVA. Pretty sure Tech is the least insufferable of the pricks available.

Congrats for making the Final Four Red Raiders! No matter what happens that is a huge accomplishment.

Just now, Machinator said:

Thanks to the upset-light first weekend, there were a ton of great matchups this weekend, and the games delivered. Definitely worth the trade-off.

I was thinking the same thing earlier today. Yeah, there weren't any Cinderella stories this year but damn if the payoff from having the top seeded teams all make it to the second week wasn't worth it. 

30 minutes ago, Girdwood said:

Fuck Tech. I’d rather anyone win this shit but those insufferable pricks. Those who grew up in west TX will only understand. They are the worst and will never shut the fuck up if they win.

Says the shrill little bitch that literally only posts about Tech.

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Says the shrill little bitch that literally only posts about Tech.

Well he implied that he's from West Texas and it's not a leap to think that he doesn't feel like he fits in there which could lead one to speculate why that might be. NTTIAWWT. 

4 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Fucker almost did it against Henry the first game. His assistants and players had to restrain him twice.  Lost a lot of respect for him that day, and I've been an MSU fan when they're in the dance..

pussy

Look at how Henry has played since then.  

Edit....   You sound like a pussy. 

Edited by Chico_SA
I was too harsh.

4 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Zion is an incredible talent but is limited. I'm curious to see how he does when he can't walk out on the court and is automatically the strongest guy out there.

I'm curious to how that frame and body is going to respond after five or six 82 game seasons plus playoff games.