2018 Rain Thread

Hollywood

14 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Fizzling out coming souf.  For most, it's simply dying out due to the sun setting/lack of warm air rising.
But here, oh no.  Forcefielded!

So if there is a field that has force and it protects austin from rain what will we call it then if it’s not a force field????!!!???!!!

11 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Fizzling out coming souf.  For most, it's simply dying out due to the sun setting/lack of warm air rising.
But here, oh no.  Forcefielded!

It skirted right around me and made a lurch to the west. I'm ok with that on this night. 

Edited by Anastasis

15 minutes ago, Shut up Lou Holtz said:

So if there is a field that has force and it protects austin from rain what will we call it then if it’s not a force field????!!!???!!!

Uh, sure, forcefield, yeah, that's it, forcefield.  Yup.  Uh-huh.

16 hours ago, Tailleur17 said:

Texas is on the verge of another drought like 2011 if we don’t start getting rain soon. 

Because once the summer high kicks in for good, we’re proper fucked.

Certainly feels like we’re headed for an extremely hot, dry summer. Other than the occasional pop up afternoon thunderstorm, I doubt we’ll be getting anything substantial any time soon. 

1 minute ago, Gardner Barnes said:

They are rad. I got taped into the link ones by my wife. Would have rather had ones with the little cups.

We still talking bout rain chains?  Pics of wife?

Well, this 40% was a bullseye.  Soak it up, beyotches, because 99°+ is comin' later next week.
However, this should keep the grass green for an extra week and a half.
Most of the damage for the rest of the day is going to be north of us, but there is one wave coming in from the west, that if it holds, will pummel us about 3-4 p.m.
Outside threat of brief strong storms, a la that little Tornader that spun up near Leander.  Most of that stuff will be weak, short lasting, and very focused, but sucks if it goes through your chicken coop.

Blessings, my children.  Have a wunnerful day.

We still talking bout rain chains?  Pics of wife?

Well, this 40% was a bullseye.  Soak it up, beyotches, because 99°+ is comin' later next week.
However, this should keep the grass green for an extra week and a half.
Most of the damage for the rest of the day is going to be north of us, but there is one wave coming in from the west, that if it holds, will pummel us about 3-4 p.m.
Outside threat of brief strong storms, a la that little Tornader that spun up near Leander.  Most of that stuff will be weak, short lasting, and very focused, but sucks if it goes through your chicken coop.

Blessings, my children.  Have a wunnerful day.

Feels like we are setting up for another 2011. Thoughts on that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk