Art Briles: New Head Coach of Mount Vernon High School in Texas

Landomatic

2 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

Briles is such a piece of shit. All of us knew he’d be back in coaching in Texas. He’ll be at a D2 school within 5 years.

Not so sure even D2 schools would be interested in a former Baylor HC taking over.   Guy Morris took over at Texas A&M Commerce at it was disaster.   But they did manage to hire a good one after that and win a national title a few years later.   I was told by a Commerce media guy,  Morris was like totally MIA during his tenure there.  

Art Briles is a rape-enabling, steroid pushing, win at all cost piece of shit. All hidden behind his aw shucks I love Jesus sociopath persona. Fuck him and fuck that Superintendent at Mt Vernon

Edited by Neonmoon
Accuracies
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Landomatic said:

Their superintendent has email...and twitter...and facebook...

jmccullough@mtvernonisd.net

https://twitter.com/drjmac111

https://www.facebook.com/jason.mccullough.967

This seems kinda aggy, no? Superintendent knew exactly what he was getting himself into. Are people in this thread really taking time out of their day to “voice their frustration and concerns” lol. C’mon guys. Is it a short sited move, yes. But Briles is going to get what’s coming to him one way or another (maybe his judgement day). 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

This seems kinda aggy, no? Superintendent knew exactly what he was getting himself into. Are people in this thread really taking time out of their day to “voice their frustration and concerns” lol. C’mon guys. Is it a short sited move, yes. But Briles is going to get what’s coming to him one way or another (maybe his judgement day). 

You must be new here.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Lulz at the announcement on a Friday evening headed into a 3 day weekend. Maybe nobody will notice.

Yep classic admission of guilt with that announcement.  We know we’re doing the wrong thing here so let’s start the whole thing by trying to cover shit up right from the jump.  Disgusting

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

You must be new here.

Haha I mean the Daniel Figurelli shit was one thing. That was legendary. You could tell from the start we could have an impact on dudes future. But they aren’t changing their mind because of angry emails. Peppering this dudes email and twitter just seems like something a 45 year old single fat woman would do. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Fuck You 4

8 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Haha I mean the Daniel Figurelli shit was one thing. That was legendary. You could tell from the start we could have an impact on dudes future. But they aren’t changing their mind because of angry emails. Peppering this dudes email and twitter just seems like something a 45 year old single fat woman would do. 

Yes, let's never complain about anything if our complaints will not actually register a change in policy. There is no point in showing moral outrage over anything.

giphy.webp

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Other than the fact that when he was hired by the CFL team, they literally turned around and fired him a few days later solely due to the “peppering of angry emails from 45 year old single fat women”, you might be right.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Other than the fact that when he was hired by the CFL team, they literally turned around and fired him a few days later solely due to the “peppering of angry emails from 45 year old single fat women”, you might be right.

Fair enough. I guess that’s part of my point though. That should’ve been the end of his coaching career, right there. The fact that this school hired him with all the information out there shows they don’t give a flying fuck about your angry emails, and tweets. So then you’re just taking 10 minutes out of your day to literally send a message into the ether that nobody at that school cares about.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

20 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

You sound like a rape enabler

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

I get people don't like rape or those who create and foster an environment where young women are drugged and gang raped.

cab is one of those people who did that, but I know him, he's family, so I hope everyone can forget what happen and see how much better he'll do this go around. After all, he doesn't do what he used to do. 

I don't know why but I believe him, B.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, achooloco said:

You sound like a rape enabler

Art Briles is going to the deepest pits of hell when his time comes. You know that, I know that, deep down he knows that. He has to live with that. I’m not going to get worked up over a superintendent who’s selling his sole to the devil, and is going to end up cell mates with Briles in hell. If that’s what they want to do, and have that kind of permanent stain on your school, I’m not going to put a single ounce of “outrage” into it. Karma will get them, and/or their judgement day will get them. I’ve already wasted enough time in this thread, so I’m going to keep my day moving and probably forget about this story within the next few hours.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

17 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Art Briles is going to the deepest pits of hell when his time comes. You know that, I know that, deep down he knows that. He has to live with that. I’m not going to get worked up over a superintendent who’s selling his sole to the devil, and is going to end up cell mates with Briles in hell. If that’s what they want to do, and have that kind of permanent stain on your school, I’m not going to put a single ounce of “outrage” into it. Karma will get them, and/or their judgement day will get them. I’ve already wasted enough time in this thread, so I’m going to keep my day moving and probably forget about this story within the next few hours.

Just to be clear, is he selling shoes or fish to the devil?

• Haha 1