Antonio Brown's mysterious foot injury is severe frostbite

C-Man

50 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Thank You.

Was pissed that the Pats considered him to begin with but this unbridled piece of garbage is now nowhere near Foxboro.   Don't need him to win another title anyway. 

Haha right because the Patriots are a paragon of integrity with deflate gate, videotaped practices, etc.

Fuck the pats, fuck AB.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, JBJ said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4503901

He did an emergency presser (something be always does with big pats news) when they signed him, basically saying he’s a good guy and he just needed to be treated the right way. It was a bit when he did that press conference, and it’s still a bit now that he’s basically contradicting everything he said before.

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I really doubt he's going to keep much of that. There are probably clawback clauses in the contract.

Why? Because New England failed to do due diligence on what everyone knew to be a high risk? That stupidity is on them. It didn’t take the SI writer a week to uncover what he did. And I’m sure New England has the same, if not better resources then a beat writer at SI. Fuck em, they signed him.

1 minute ago, Scooter Monzingo said:

Why? Because New England failed to do due diligence on what everyone knew to be a high risk? That stupidity is on them. It didn’t take the SI writer a week to uncover what he did. And I’m sure New England has the same, if not better resources then a beat writer at SI. Fuck em, they signed him.

I am sure it will work out as simply as you expect it to.

NBC Sports Boston reported on Friday morning that the there was a Monday deadline for the Patriots to pay Brown the first $5 million of his $9 million signing bonus.

Last week, Yahoo Sports’ Charles Robinson reported that the language in Brown’s contract around his guaranteed money said that if the receiver “takes any action that materially undermines the public’s respect for, or is materially critical of, the Club, the Player’s teammates or the Club’s ownership, coaches, management, operations, or policies” then all guarantees will be null and void.

Reaching out to an accuser to intimidate her likely fell under the umbrella of “materially undermining the public’s respect for” the Patriots.

Its not clear if the Pats already cut  the $5 mil check, but if they have not, AB is probably fucked. Dude is one stupid sumbitch.

AB should fire his lawyer immediately for not dying on a hill getting him to take that $2M plea deal that would have kept all this from ever going public. I'm all for fighting false allegations (if they are, indeed, false) with every means at your disposal...

...but you probably shouldn't be a giant peice of shit and as dumb as a box of crayons if you're hoping to win that fight in the public eye.

1 hour ago, Masshole Horn said:

Grade A talent.
Grade A regard.
Good riddance.

The $5m is due 9/23. Good chance NE hasn’t cut that check yet. Especially with the extra language in the contract.

Failure to disclose that this lawsuit was going to go public like a day after signing a contract seems like something that there should be language about.

1 hour ago, TexMexBuddha said:
2 hours ago, ButtFumble said:
so if you were a producer for a shit station like MTv what city would you choose to get the condo to house AB and John Manziel for your new reality show?
I am not sure LA or NY are the right places maybe Miami?
or what about an RV?

Reno

Nope.  Whitehorse in the Yukon.  That would be highly entertaining.

The $5m is due 9/23. Good chance NE hasn’t cut that check yet. Especially with the extra language in the contract.

It looks like he’s been paid 2 game checks and 1 roster bonus for a total of about $166k. He’s not getting the $5mm unless/until the Patriots are ordered to pay. Zero repercussions for them to refuse.