Antonio Brown's mysterious foot injury is severe frostbite

C-Man

21 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

I don't need to read the article to know that Brown is an unbridled piece of shit.  Was and is nauseating that NE brought him onboard.  And that's coming from the biggest Pats homer on this board. 

Luckily, this will be a one year (if that) marriage. He could catch 20 TDs and be the Super Bowl MVP, and they still wouldn't offer him the long-term, guaranteed money contract you know he'll want.

3 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

I read phrases like "unbridled piece of shit," "massive POS," and "fucking douche" and keep thinking I'm back in the Art Briles thread.

Perhaps.  But Antonio Brown didn't put the final nail in Mack Brown's coffin.  And for that Briles will always get a Christmas card. 

No investigation will be done in this case since it is more than 2 years old. Only thing that can be got is money received in civil court. What a coincidence...

Brown won't face any prosecution. But it's obvious she never wanted him to be prosecuted, though. She wanted a quick pay day. She tried but he denied the payoff.

16 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Why would he not be indefinitely suspended, starting immediately? The fuck is up with the NFL man? How do they fuck up such an easy thing?

I’m assuming because this is a civil issue and not a criminal one. A few posts above says the alleged incidents are past the statute of limitations. Not saying the NFL isn’t fucking it up here, but creeping over into the realm of suspending players for allegations that won’t be criminally investigated and are only in civil court is a slippery slope. 

13 minutes ago, Istian said:

I’m assuming because this is a civil issue and not a criminal one. A few posts above says the alleged incidents are past the statute of limitations. Not saying the NFL isn’t fucking it up here, but creeping over into the realm of suspending players for allegations that won’t be criminally investigated and are only in civil court is a slippery slope. 

I'd suspend him for making the league look retarded, but that's just me.

• Like 3

Antonio Brown clearly sucks and is nuts but when I first heard the news this morning on one of the morning shows it was that he sent "threatening texts" and I assumed it was really bad.   Those texts were dumb to send but "threatening" or "menacing"?  Ehh - I expected worse. 

1 hour ago, Istian said:

The NFL personal conduct policy contains verbiage about harassment. So he can be suspended for violating that.  You never know with Goodell since his decision making is laughably inconsistent. He seems to have gone soft recently with new contract negotiations looming. He doesn’t want to remind the NFLPA to take away some of his dictator powers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

The NFL personal conduct policy contains verbiage about harassment. So he can be suspended for violating that.  You never know with Goodell since his decision making is laughably inconsistent. He seems to have gone soft recently with new contract negotiations looming. He doesn’t want to remind the NFLPA to take away some of his dictator powers.

It really is going to be interesting to see how this plays out.  Primarily because he has been so inconsistent.  Still don't understand the Zeke suspension compared to some of the others.  It's going to be a massive issue in the next CBA negotiations.

1 hour ago, Skipper said:

Antonio Brown clearly sucks and is nuts but when I first heard the news this morning on one of the morning shows it was that he sent "threatening texts" and I assumed it was really bad.   Those texts were dumb to send but "threatening" or "menacing"?  Ehh - I expected worse. 

Because he included a picture of her kids?

5 minutes ago, runthebone said:

Because he included a picture of her kids?

I guess.  I didn't read it as "threatening" her kids but ut saying she's poor because she has kids so coming after him for $$.   Again, dumb, but not something worthy of news on Good Morning America.  I heard it in the background while getting ready this AM and assumed he overtly threatened to assault her or something.

2 hours ago, Skipper said:

They're dog piling him now. Since the story has hit the mainstream the NFL will take action.