immamac

Fuck Baylor, but what do we name it?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Name the thread

• Texas @ Baylor - FS1/Surly Discord 2:30 Central
    • Longhorns @ Rapists - FS1/Surly Discord 2:30 Central
    • Not Back vs Never Was - FS1/Surly Discord 2:30 Central

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/19 at 07:30 PM

Fuck Baylor and fuck Waco.

Chip and Joana Gaines are the worst thing to happen since Baylor went on a raping spree in Waco.

You guys know what to do anything with 3 rep or more gets added to the poll this week - thread goes up at 1:30.

Texas @ Baylor FS1/Surly Discord Cast @ 2:30 Central

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

I believe chip and joanna were before or while the raping was going on. Before that was murder and animal cruelty/torture and killing. Ahh the good old days.

I think they had a show in the can with Art and their Heisman QB. If I'm not mistaken, they cut out the segments with Briles because of the scandal.

I liked their show. I don't care for Joanna going full Oprah and dispensing homey cornball philosophy to the idiot masses who actually make Waco a destination so they can see that little slice of imagined heaven. "Toto, I think we're back in Kansas. Yikes!"

I think with the atmosphere in other aspects of America at this moment, we will likely get a national championship game that pits Penn State vs Baylor. Satan will reveal himself at midfield at half-time and be hailed as the Christ by adoring masses of meatheads who see only what they want to see.

I'll be surprised at the Satan development but otherwise shrugging as I watch from the ledge with some virtual friends and a three fingers of aged Scotch.

Hook 'Em till the end, my friends, Hook 'Em till the end.

I've never seen the Chip/Joanna thing on TV.  That being said, he was pretty cool about Texas on both the Late Show and on College Game Day last week.  He gets a pass.
If Texas loses today because of some bullshit coaching decision, I swear I'll break stuff.

He does not get a pass. What he needs is a punch in the face.