Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

I wonder if the Tulsa police or the FBI have gained some intelligence about plans to cause disorder and want to head it off. I also wonder how many Trumpists are out there with automatic weapons and other firearms. I'd consider that a dangerous assembly.

9 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I wonder if the Tulsa police or the FBI have gained some intelligence about plans to cause disorder and want to head it off. I also wonder how many Trumpists are out there with automatic weapons and other firearms. I'd consider that a dangerous assembly.

Yep.  I feel this is going to go poorly, at best.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Is the DEA running facial recognition on them? I have a feeling there would be a lot of hits.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

City of Tulsa imposed a curfew tonight in an area surrounding the BOK Center, from 10pm-6 am tomorrow.  The mayor and the Tulsa Police announced this.  As you can imagine, people on the Twitters are absolutely melting down:

Reveal hidden contents

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yep.  I feel this is going to go poorly, at best.

Why? The cops are probably attending the rally.  The ones that aren't probably couldn't get tickets

Edited by Bevo14

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

All it would take for a mass casualty event in which many Trumpkins would shoot each other would be for somebody to blast the sound of gunfire on a big 'ol speaker system. They are scared of their own shadows.

Hopefully, all of this hullabaloo will dissuade other arena owners/cities from allowing Trump gatherings. I'd love to see him whine about it on Twitter. 

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

All it would take for a mass casualty event in which many Trumpkins would shoot each other would be for somebody to blast the sound of gunfire on a big 'ol speaker system. They are scared of their own shadows.

Shadows are dark.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2020 at 3:29 PM, mdmost said:

Part of me is happy this came out and the other wants Bolton to be prosecuted because his bitch ass should have testified and he didn't because he's a bitch. He had a chance to do something and instead decided to just cash in. Fuck him. 

Thing that confuses me about Bolton is he would have come out as the hero who sunk Trump if he would have testified.  Or at the very least exposed the fraudulent R senators for what they were.  That would have been a lot better book, and he'd have a lot more folks willing to purchase it.   

I wonder why Trump hasn't accused Bolton of not testifying due to fear of perjury, which means everything in the book is BS.  Seems like a slam dunk for Trump.  

On 6/18/2020 at 10:21 AM, Biff Tannen said:

Must he have a childish nickname for everyone and everything?

One of the reasons he plays so well in aggy land.   

It takes forever to catch up here...damn.   

9 hours ago, Nope said:

In before he calls the Greenwood massacre a “race riot”

He will, but here's how it's going to happen: when it comes up, he's going to say, "It was a massacre. It was a massacre. Right, folks, look there, I said it, a massacre." Then ten minutes later, he's going to be whining about Seattle and say, "They're rioting there. All over town. It's just like what happened here. But there's no more rioting in Tulsa anymore.  Am I right? You see all of these rioters and looters all over New York and Seattle saying "Defund the police, defund the police", but not here in Tulsa. Law and order took care of that."

• Like 3