The Senate Trial of Donald J Trump 2020

tx 3 putt

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

Sure, we were screwing Ukraine. But they didn't know we were screwing them so that makes it okay. 

Ukrainian officials contacted State Department employees on July 25, the same day as the infamous phone call, asking about the holdup in aid.  These guys are flat out lying when they say the hold wasn't discovered until late August.

I keep coming back to the idea that, if everything was kosher, why does Trump and his team lie about the details so often?

28 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Jesus fuck, fucking chief justice is letting senate GOP'ers try and unmask the whistleblower in spite of the law. This whole fucking kangaroo court is a sham.

not sure why anyone would expect anything else.  100% of all current Republicans are complete and utter frauds.

7 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

not sure why anyone would expect anything else.  100% of all current Republicans are complete and utter frauds.

Roberts may be the worst thing to happen to democracy. Between gutting the voting rights act (shelby county vs holder), opening the floodgates for unchecked corporate political spending (citizens united v FEC), and enabling prosecutors to get away with hiding exculpatory evidence (connick v thompson). The supreme court is forever tarnished and diminished thanks to him.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

We’re getting to hear all about how Trump was just so gosh darned concerned about corruption. In Ukraine. Had nothing to do with Biden, despite everything everyone has said.

I’m not sure how these people do this with a straight face.

And yet he was totally unconcerned about corruption in Russia. We saw lots of video of ballot stuffing in Putin's last crooked election. Trump's handlers even wrote down an instruction not to congratulate Putin for his "victory" but Trump congratulated his master anyway. 

6 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I don't know in what role, but Hakeem Jeffries needs to be in the spotlight more.

Isn't he great? I haven't researched his bio, but he has presentation skills.

Tbh, if you've ever seen the video during Barr's confirmation hearing where Kamala Harris is questioning Barr and shining the flashlight in his face, if they had her just flat out questioning WH counsel instead of the little paper passing, this farce would be over in about ten minutes. She is fierce and fearless.

11 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

AOC denied it. They had a beef over Rep. Lee and his election for a leadership position. They signed a unity letter in 2019. Fake news at this point. 

https://splinternews.com/house-democrats-decide-to-delete-all-of-their-mean-twee-1836527926

Wrong thread for this but needed to correct the record. My apologies.

Edited by washparkhorn

at this point, i'm against witnesses too.  easier sell as a sham trial.

witnesses have to talk, and it'll drag on, and both sides will get smeared, a pox on both houses, and the only real facts that come out will be stuff we already know or suspected, and that shit will come out anyway, and in the end...he still won't be removed.

so yeah, no witnesses is fine by me.  in a better world, it would make trump shut the fuck up about being a victim, but i know better.

28 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

at this point, i'm against witnesses too.  easier sell as a sham trial.

It'll be worse when the senate starts investigating Biden and Burisma because Lindsay thinks it's the dem's turn to get investigated. 

Yes, Hunter talk on CSpan not going away, although Demings tried. If they bring up Alexandra Chalupa then might as well pack it in because the fix is in, we knew it was in but we (or at least I) somehow thought that the Senators would succumb to pressure given the revelations of late. However, the mob’s tentacles run deep and this is stupid. I still would like to see it hanging over him for the SOTU so if they can drag it out past Tuesday I’ll take it. 

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

That is probably the easiest 1,2,3,4 I've ever seen. 

Ivanka probably has a rancid pussy.  Crypt keeper kept a man happy for a while, and she probably worked those hips when fucking her husband but now is likely full of cobwebs and bones.  Huckabee probably sucks a mean dick and bondi is a moron that licks dick like a stamp and fucks like a corpse.  

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Ivanka probably has a rancid pussy.  Crypt keeper kept a man happy for a while, and she probably worked those hips when fucking her husband but now is likely full of cobwebs and bones.  Huckabee probably sucks a mean dick and bondi is a moron that licks dick like a stamp and fucks like a corpse.  

that's oddly specific. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1