Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

9 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Y'all remember when that whole Jade Helm thing was a thing?

I also recall that included the preposterous idea of Wal-Mart jails.

Which, courtesy of Trump, we now have.  But it's cool.  They're for brown foreign kids, not white Americans.  WHEW!

If this admin starts using de-activated Blue Bell ice cream trucks to store bodies, then we'll KNOW this entire government is just an exercise in trolling.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

I also recall that included the preposterous idea of Wal-Mart jails.

Which, courtesy of Trump, we now have.  But it's cool.  They're for brown foreign kids, not white Americans.  WHEW!

If this admin starts using de-activated Blue Bell ice cream trucks to store bodies, then we'll KNOW this entire government is just an exercise in trolling.

Welcome back!

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I can see Trump doing or saying something this week to scare as many people as possible.    He's running out of time before the midterms.

I know more people are voting than usual in the midterms, but I still don't think he has that much to worry about. A split legislative branch and a few more D governors isn't going to do much to him.

I'm sure liking how all this is breaking before midterms.  I see little downside to it.  You aren't going to fire up the trumpkins anymore than they already were.   Maybe it lights a fire under some others to get out and vote.  At some point there has to be the straw that breaks the camel's back. 

He's going to deny and deny, and call it fake, but it really is getting to be like chicken little now, repeating the whole "Enemy Press" bullshit.    He used to get away with that when he was in private life because something else would come along and push him out of the news.   Now he is the news every day, and he won't be able to juggle this crap much longer without a breakdown. 

I wasn't around during McCarthy's red scare, but I would think this is somewhat similar.  I hope we can recover from it as a better nation than we were when we were when Trump was elected. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

So a lot of Jews in Pittsburgh are begging Trump not to come, or at least wait, and he's coming anyway:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/10/29/he-is-not-welcome-here-thousands-support-pittsburgh-jewish-leaders-calling-trump-denounce-white-nationalism/

I give him till tomorrow morning's shitter until he starts personally attacking the authors of that letter.

21 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

I'm sure liking how all this is breaking before midterms.  I see little downside to it.  You aren't going to fire up the trumpkins anymore than they already were.   Maybe it lights a fire under some others to get out and vote.  At some point there has to be the straw that breaks the camel's back. 

He's going to deny and deny, and call it fake, but it really is getting to be like chicken little now, repeating the whole "Enemy Press" bullshit.    He used to get away with that when he was in private life because something else would come along and push him out of the news.   Now he is the news every day, and he won't be able to juggle this crap much longer without a breakdown. 

I wasn't around during McCarthy's red scare, but I would think this is somewhat similar.  I hope we can recover from it as a better nation than we were when we were when Trump was elected. 

Yeah, I’m prepared for the most fucked up news week in American history.  

40% approval for this despicable clown? That's a soaring number as far as I'm concerned. And I am concerned.

It's the electorate. You get the very wealthy together with 40% of the electorate and you've got a powerful engine. I'll be glad if the GOPs get rolled in the mid-terms, but that's just a tactical victory. 

Long-term, we got big problems.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

40% approval for this despicable clown? That's a soaring number as far as I'm concerned. And I am concerned.

It's the electorate. You get the very wealthy together with 40% of the electorate and you've got a powerful engine. I'll be glad if the GOPs get rolled in the mid-terms, but that's just a tactical victory. 

Long-term, we got big problems.

And that's down 4%. 

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This is pretty insulting to the military.

Maybe Eric and Junior should enlist to handle this national emergency.

The mighty United States needs 20,000 lethally armed soldiers to handle a bedraggled, unarmed herd of would-be refugees from the south?

Hopefully they have on-call artillery, attack helicopter, and cruise missile support in case the battle gets too close. We can't have a broken arrow situation!

1200px-The_Last_Stand,_by_William_Barnes

OMG! What if their led by the GAP Kid?

300px-GAPkid.jpg

Warm up the nukes!!!!!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trivial bitching here but Trump hijacking the democrat “Blue Wave” and pushing the notion of a “Red Wave” was really dumb.  

First of all, waves are blue.  

Red wave? What the fuck does that even mean? Red waves don’t exist you fucking idiot. 

Come on Trump.

I see you've never lived with a woman 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trivial bitching here but Trump hijacking the democrat “Blue Wave” and pushing the notion of a “Red Wave” was really dumb.  

First of all, waves are blue.  

Red wave? What the fuck does that even mean? Red waves don’t exist you fucking idiot. 

Come on Trump.

Trump's Red Wave doesnt mean what you think it means. Just ask that caravan in the next couple of weeks.

giphy.gif

Edited by UTGrad98

11 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Come on Trump. 

I am pretty sure you are going to be reminded of what a red tide looks like this weekend.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, seven said:

I see you've never lived with a woman 

33 minutes ago, UTGrad98 said:

Trump's Red Wave doesnt mean what you think it means. Just ask that caravan in the next couple of weeks.

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, F250 said:

I am pretty sure you are going to be reminded of what a red tide looks like this weekend.

All winning responses.  Good job Surly. 

Does he know that "Media" is plural? 

The media are the enemy of the people, Donald.  Kinda like "my wives are a whore" or "my children are an asshole"    

They gotta show the Jews (or essentially anyone who's not a white, Christian, straight male) that any nods in their direction are pure lip service.  Gotta put em in their place.

I posted this in the synagogue thread but that rabbi? Not a real Jewish rabbi. He’s some kind of kook who is a Christian but calls himself a “Messianic Jew” - IE one of those fundamentalist yearning for the apocalypse I guess.

Also, using the military as an election prop and exploiting a caravan of women and children fleeing violence for political purposes is the ultimate “haha, you idiots will believe anything we tell you and vote the way we scare you.”

I can’t tell who’s more out of touch, Trump or his supporters. 

2 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

hey’re also considered heretical Jews by most all other Jewish sects; hence the anger of the Jewish community against Pence. it is in fact an actual insult of the highest order. one that may very well cost them Florida in ‘20.

Political consequences for Republicans? That’s adorable.