Jump to content
crash_davis

Dare to steal Nazi flag did not end well

Recommended Posts

I’ve seen a lot of racist shit in my day, but I can’t recall ever seeing someone flying a nazi flag in front of their house.  Certainly not 2 nazi flags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, elfenix said:

sgt hulk started shit about generations.  take it up with him. 

 

i didn't miss the point either - someone might rationally decide that running off with a nazi flag is worth a punch in the face or a talking to from the cops.  that was his example. his example isn't at all what happened here. 

 

 

sgt dumbshit: gosh if kids learned that they'd get punched then maybe they wouldn't fuck with people's stuff

elfenix: even if people learned that punching was the result of fucking with people's stuff, that ain't what fucking happened here

sgt dumbshit: uh you're dumb

good going dude, great argument, lots of logic, maybe you and slorch could start a debate team. 

Bless your heart. I’m sorry I wasn’t aware of your mental disability. I retract my comments. Good luck to you fella 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's only justifiable if he reasonably thought it was Himmler or Herr that was Göring to die.

(am I doing this right?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Hard to say. I am sure he looks at honor killings and is like "I don't totally agree with it but you can totally see why everyone is upset. I mean its totally understandable that if you are a woman and engage in behavior that is criminal or brings dishonor to your family you are going to be murdered or have acid in thrown in your face.  What is this so complicated for some people? " 

You basically said no one would be mad if the racist died, till you edited it. 

I guess you're okay with this same girl stealing your car and getting away, or better yet a family with only one car, and is thier only way of transportation. I mean if we're going the extra mile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Bless your heart. I’m sorry I wasn’t aware of your mental disability. I retract my comments. Good luck to you fella 

go retreat to your blankey, it's ok onboard and chief ouray will keep stanning for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

You basically said no one would be mad if the racist died, till you edited it. 

I guess you're okay with this same girl stealing your car and getting away, or better yet a family with only one car, and is thier only way of transportation. I mean if we're going the extra mile.

Nope. That never happened.  Do you have a traumatic brain injury?  You have made this accusation against posters, who like me have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.  Everyone but you, the fucking retard in the room, agrees that the race or political motivation of the the thief and shooter should not change the outcome. You know that schizoaffective disorder can be controlled with medication?  You should see a DR.  Your life would be immeasurably improved if you weren't delusional and paranoid.  I mean, you would still be a fucking idiot but it would be better.

Edited by Cousin Strawberry
d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ignatius said:

Please. Back in the day a real man would have chased the person down and beat the shit out of them with their fists. Now it’s a bunch of pussies with guns.

For the record I’m a 53 year old 7th generation Texan who owns a rifle, a shotgun, and two handguns...

You fucking gun nut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

Fair enough, I read shot multiple times and assumed died. But I stand by my comments. Some of y'all are seriously disturbed. 

I'm feeling a little disappointed right now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

WTF is up with people who like to hang up flags of folks who got their asses thoroughly kicked?

Repped.  

10 hours ago, Iceman said:

WTF is up with an individual fucking with property of another individual with their mental imbalance already on full display?

Repped.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Nope. That never happened.  Do you have a traumatic brain injury?  You have made this accusation against posters, who like me have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.  Everyone but you, the fucking retard in the room, agrees that the race or political motivation of the the thief and shooter should not change the outcome. You know that schizoaffective disorder can be controlled with medication?  You should see a DR.  Your life would be immeasurably improved if you weren't delusional and paranoid.  I mean, you would still be a fucking idiot but it would be better.

Jim Carrey Ok GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I agree with Adam, Iceman and ChiTD.

I have a hard time finding sympathy for the shot while I also have zero inclination to defend the shooter.

Imma put this in the stupid is as stupid does file and be done with it.

Edited by BurntEyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Nope. That never happened.  Do you have a traumatic brain injury?  You have made this accusation against posters, who like me have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.  Everyone but you, the fucking retard in the room, agrees that the race or political motivation of the the thief and shooter should not change the outcome. You know that schizoaffective disorder can be controlled with medication?  You should see a DR.  Your life would be immeasurably improved if you weren't delusional and paranoid.  I mean, you would still be a fucking idiot but it would be better.

I've had a traumatic brain injury.

I worked with schizophrenics in my past.

Come at me bro!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Just in case anyone was wondering
ea14a4110c0cdb59b896c7fe81d39097.jpg

She’s the big un on the right.

She was ‘running’?

Yeah, fake news.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

Fair enough, I read shot multiple times and assumed died. But I stand by my comments. Some of y'all are seriously disturbed. 

Are you new here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Just in case anyone was wondering
ea14a4110c0cdb59b896c7fe81d39097.jpg

She’s the big un on the right.

Yeah she wasn’t running anywhere 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Kyndal's friends: Ruuuuun Kyndal

Kyndal McVey (lulz at irony):   shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich..

Fixed that for you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
this is his mug.  komplett mit hitler moustache
 
nice trim buddy
 
nazi-flag-shooting-01.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1
 
Imagine seeing this in the mirror and thinking "I'm a member of the master race."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Just in case anyone was wondering
ea14a4110c0cdb59b896c7fe81d39097.jpg

She’s the big un on the right.

Involuntary squint eyes.  I hope that hospital has enough type O cream gravy to keep her alive during surgery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gmr548 said:
9 hours ago, 52-80 said:
this is his mug.  komplett mit hitler moustache
 
nice trim buddy
 
nazi-flag-shooting-01.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1
 

Imagine seeing this in the mirror and thinking "I'm a member of the master race."

I believe I would mostly keep thinking, "What the fuck is running out of my nose, oh... Yeah.".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Involuntary squint eyes.  I hope that hospital has enough type O cream gravy to keep her alive during surgery.

Bro, do you even lift?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Fixed that for you 

Lol.  Well done.  It’s great because I’m having a little nightcap and was like, wtf did I post?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol.  Well done.  It’s great because I’m having a little nightcap and was like, wtf did I post?  

What is a nightcap?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, workswithseed said:

What is a nightcap?

For me, bourbon.  Nothing fancy.  Just neat.  Does the trick.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

For me, bourbon.  Nothing fancy.  Just neat.  Does the trick.  

Neat, I'd be there with ya, but I had a edible and i don't want to drink the hard stuff tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BurntEyes said:

I've had a traumatic brain injury.

I worked with schizophrenics in my past.

Come at me bro!

New motto?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

For me, bourbon.  Nothing fancy.  Just neat.  Does the trick.  

Same here.

CHIEF

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BurntEyes said:

I've had a traumatic brain injury.

I worked with schizophrenics in my past.So have I, me too. FIFY

Come at me bro!

CHIEF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, immortal13 said:

I wouldn't have done that, but I'm out there trying not to get shot

Me either. Dude had a nazi flag out. You know what they are about. You don't solve that by stealing a flag. But you still solve it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At first I was like how did she get shot that many times and survive.  Then I saw her and it all made sense.  Girl can eat some slugs.  And just about anything else.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

At first I was like how did she get shot that many times and survive.  Then I saw her and it all made sense.  Girl can eat some slugs.  And just about anything else.  

GloriousImpressionableHamster-size_restr

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I interest you in a nightcap?

no thanks, I don’t wear them.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, gmr548 said:
17 hours ago, 52-80 said:
this is his mug.  komplett mit hitler moustache
 
nice trim buddy
 
nazi-flag-shooting-01.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1
 

Imagine seeing this in the mirror and thinking "I'm a member of the master race."

I think that is Chris Elliott

220px-Chris_Elliott_at_the_41st_Emmy_Awa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



this threads going exactly how i expected a surly thread to go with the same usual characters. 


Well, this part is certainly true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Brothahorn said:


Well duh, you’re a Russian bot.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH  ^^^^Humor is always best when there's a kernel of ironic truth....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

I’ve seen a lot of racist shit in my day, but I can’t recall ever seeing someone flying a nazi flag in front of their house.  Certainly not 2 nazi flags.

I’d recommend going to upstate NY, Missouri or southern Alabama. I saw a guys farm where he has a carved Reichstag eagle and swazi above his door.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Iceman said:

WTF is up with an individual fucking with property of another individual with their mental imbalance already on full display?

Do you even America bro?

People with mental issues are literally the only group it’s still ok to discriminate against, abuse or just plain harass. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pic of nazi and weapon used during shooting 

GWMRXFJGP6MEHFHYP5I4MQOORE.jpg

 

 

 

 

too soon?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, davidg said:

Pic of nazi and weapon used during shooting 

GWMRXFJGP6MEHFHYP5I4MQOORE.jpg

 

 

 

 

too soon?

 

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr she blooooooooooows...........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

Yeah, meth labs are a standard feature in all Oklahoma homes. You can't even get listed on Zillow without one.

Yes, but it's a "primary" meth lab now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

I've had a traumatic brain injury.

I worked with schizophrenics in my past.

 

Well, that ‘splains your presence here.... just like the rest of us assholes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

 

3D0AE60E-E207-4741-991E-3A86A2B2C308.jpeg

Where’s the pole?

Otherwise, fake news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...