Josh Hawley - a man whose soul is dipped in dogshit

There are reports that Hawley is sitting in the upper gallery alone with his feet propped up reading, while paying no attention to the goings on below him. He acts like a bratty kid...the Matt Gaetz of the Senate.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Kind of a cold move considering during much of the presentation, they were talking about the Capitol Police who protected Hawley, and the incidents of murder.  

#kidhitler seems fitting but what about also #heilhawley

I"m not sure Hitler Hawley would make a good presidential candidate. Based on the Goebbels Ingraham interview posted above, he has no charisma. He talks and looks like a robot.

Granted, other than his fist in the air pic, that interview is the only time I've ever seen him. And its the only time I've ever heard him talk.

On 2/11/2021 at 9:47 AM, burntorangebongos said:

Dammit, I'm twitter suspended for calling Josh a cum dumpster piece of shit. I really gotta stop surlying up the rest of my world. 

I feel I was trapped though cuz I was asked what I would nickname Josh and that was the first thing that popped into my head.

Wait, you aren't allowed to call someone a cum dumpster piece of shit on Twitter?  What kind of outfit do they think they are running over there?

2 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Wait, you aren't allowed to call someone a cum dumpster piece of shit on Twitter?  What kind of outfit do they think they are running over there?

I know, right? I'm still suspended and they wiped out those I was following and the dozen or so that were following me. hahaha I just want to delete my account but haven't heard back from their support team. 

You know...you're right...folks like Heidi Cruz, Kevin McCarthy, Josh Hawley, Lindsey Graham, or Melania Trump, or a host of others who do the nation's dirty work..........sure they are the cum dumpsters of D.C.  but they deserve respect and patriotic admiration.  Taking load upon load from the most disgusting pieces of human shit to ever walk on American Soil...they are swallowing the Yeoman's load and coming back for more.  Their formerly dignified souls serving as literal dumpster-like receptacles for the furious cum of the worst America has to offer. 

And what do they do when the cum has so obscured their vision, they can longer see what's right and what's wrong?  What they do when the onboarding of such massive loads has so clogged their throats, they can no longer speak the truth?  When they are blowing a Trump snot bubble from their left nostril?  What course do they take?  They swallow it all as all good cum dumpsters do, and then return to the tip of the spigot to suck the rest out as a fuck you to all that is good and decent about our Republic.  Because to gargle Trump's ballsack is to Make America Great Again.  Spineless, cum dumpster cowards.  That's all they are.  Worshipping at the altar of a man who would sooner shit on their mother's faces than give fuck one about them.  And the cum-gargling scramble to bring those MAGA Trumpers into their fold is on, and Hawley has taken an early lead into the first turn.  So pay heed MAGA nation, clear your throats, have a sip of mouthwash, your cum dumpster days have only just begun.  

• 2 weeks later...

3 syllables without warning is a little too hard for that crowd.  They had 4 years practicing "U-S-A" and "Don-ald-Trump" but they gotta get more practice in. 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1
24 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Will he? If Trump anoints him, he’ll own the GQP.

Trump will anoint them in Following Order

1. Trump

2. Trump

3-5. Trump

6. Ivanka

7. One of the other regards, Jr

8. Whoever kisses his ass the most 

what he have to worry about is what the turtle decides to do. He only cares about who is Electable and he found his guy  

57 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Trump is backing himself. He’s going to run again no question 

100% yes, i'll go with he finally gets hit with some serious legal issues and desantis is the perfect maga puppet 

• 2 weeks later...
Josh Hawley has definitely paid to abort at least one child he sired but didn’t want to bring into the world.
That or he’s secretly gay 

Ain’t no secret. That dude has permanent residence in The Closet. Self-loathing closeted gay men are the fucking worst....because they take it out on everyone else.