6 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

Wordle 219 5/6

Β 

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

So on your 4th guess are you just conceding the round to eliminate letters? or were you trying to isolate that letter that hit?

I am playing mine on the hard mode, but like seeing the different strategies.

35 minutes ago, slorch said:

So on your 4th guess are you just conceding the round to eliminate letters? or were you trying to isolate that letter that hit?

Yeah I was running out of bigrams so I used a totally unrelated word to capture as many of the remaining letters as possible. Once I got the yellow I knew I had itΒ 

43 minutes ago, slorch said:

It’s like getting that first piece from her. Β Number of attempts doesn’t take matter. Β When you get it you get it.Β 

I need to adjust my strategy from β€œyou play to win the game” to trying to get it in 3.Β 
Β 

Wordle 220 5/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩⬜🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

On 1/24/2022 at 7:36 AM, Js1 said:

Broke my streak. Jesus I dumb todayΒ 

I’m still sore over β€œTangy” from like 11 days ago. Fucking β€œTanty.” Should have been rejected…or correct. Fucking limeys.

Β 

ive also been playing hard mode without realizing it. Developing a system takes the fun out of it for me. The wife guesses β€œTears” β€œcloud” and β€œpigmy” every single time and gets it on the 4th try like 95% of the time.

Edited by CurlyDumps
  • Hook 'Em 1

Wordle 220 5/6

🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟨🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Postgame Presser:
Never disappointed in a win, but I know that we have got to do better. Got off to a strong start today and just couldn't finish. The plays were there for the taking but something about the defense today, we just couldn't see the opening. Of course, once you connect then everything falls into place and you realize you could have put things out of reach much earlier.

Reporter: Coach, can you tell us more about that fourth down play? Seemed like it didn't make much sense given the momentum you had?

Yeah, to be honest, it just felt like we couldn't quite get on the same page. So you can see there where we decided to go for a deep bomb, not necessarily to win the game but to loosen things up. And it ended up working out for us.Β 

Β 

39 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Wordle 220 5/6

🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟨🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Postgame Presser:
Never disappointed in a win, but I know that we have got to do better. Got off to a strong start today and just couldn't finish. The plays were there for the taking but something about the defense today, we just couldn't see the opening. Of course, once you connect then everything falls into place and you realize you could have put things out of reach much earlier.

Reporter: Coach, can you tell us more about that fourth down play? Seemed like it didn't make much sense given the momentum you had?

Yeah, to be honest, it just felt like we couldn't quite get on the same page. So you can see there where we decided to go for a deep bomb, not necessarily to win the game but to loosen things up. And it ended up working out for us.Β 

Β 

Looks like the deep bomb on 4th was more of a PI.

Absurdle 12/∞

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

https://qntm.org/files/wordle/

Same as wordle but is actively trying to keep you from getting it right. Best score is four guesses. ExplanationΒ here.Β