• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

29 minutes ago, purplepride95 said:

14 years ago I was a manger for a sales team, our HR team hired a fresh from HS graduate.   

They told her her first 2 paychecks would be exempt  as they got her in the system.

this was sent to her in both physical paper, mailed paper, handed to her paper, and emailed.

didnt matter,  come paycheck week 3 guess who got stuck with telling this stupid vapid girl how taxes worked.

yep, this guy,  except i didnt handle it that well because she literally accused me of stealing a portion of her paycheck, and ran SCREAMING to our HR group that I had stolen her paycheck.  HR tried to calm her down,  my senior manager tried to calm her down. Her dumbass was somehow conviced that I had personaly taken the money from her paycheck ( I guess since i was her manager?)

the screaming, and lawsuit threats continued for the rest of that day ( supposedly HR really tried to explain it)...  but she wasnt buying it, she left threatening lawsuites, and then  through emails the next 5 days as she refused to report to work until we gave her what she was owed.

she was autofired as a no-call no-show after day 3.

3 months later, I was actually served papers from her lawyer claiming everything under the sun, I took it to our legal department and they handled it in 1 phone call.... apparently the lawyer got an amazingly creative story about me sneaking into HR to divert half her paycheck to me.....   once it was explained to her lawyer it was taxes and social security... the lawsuiit was dropped.

For the record she was dumber than dirt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

14 years ago I was a manger for a sales team, our HR team hired a fresh from HS graduate.   

They told her her first 2 paychecks would be exempt  as they got her in the system.

this was sent to her in both physical paper, mailed paper, handed to her paper, and emailed.

didnt matter,  come paycheck week 3 guess who got stuck with telling this stupid vapid girl how taxes worked.

yep, this guy,  except i didnt handle it that well because she literally accused me of stealing a portion of her paycheck, and ran SCREAMING to our HR group that I had stolen her paycheck.  HR tried to calm her down,  my senior manager tried to calm her down. Her dumbass was somehow conviced that I had personaly taken the money from her paycheck ( I guess since i was her manager?)

the screaming, and lawsuit threats continued for the rest of that day ( supposedly HR really tried to explain it)...  but she wasnt buying it, she left threatening lawsuites, and then  through emails the next 5 days as she refused to report to work until we gave her what she was owed.

she was autofired as a no-call no-show after day 3.

3 months later, I was actually served papers from her lawyer claiming everything under the sun, I took it to our legal department and they handled it in 1 phone call.... apparently the lawyer got an amazingly creative story about me sneaking into HR to divert half her paycheck to me.....   once it was explained to her lawyer it was taxes and social security... the lawsuiit was dropped.

For the record she was dumber than dirt.

Good vetting.  I bet she had a brilliant personality.

Back in 8th grade a team tried to do this same thing but without snapping it. The QB went down the line yelling at his coach my side of the field as a DB. I had no WR on my side so I rolled down with him and turn to my cousin as the safety and signaled to him to drop into deep coverage over the top of me because I wasn’t sure what was going on.

They snapped the ball and the RB tried to hit him despite being double covered. I housed it the other way and my cousin smoked the qb bad on the pick. Woulda been targeting by today’s standards but it was funny to see the kid whimpering as he was led off the field so we could kick an extra point.

Cool starry bra but every time i see those trick plays I laugh and think about 8th grade
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1