7 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I skimmed the thread pretty quickly and didn't see any description that rang a bell, but a long time ago on ToS when I was a lurker there was a member who owned a very large Rottweiller and he would post the most adorable pics of his dog. I love that awesome thread, really brightened my day when I was sick and undergoing treatment but I haven't noticed his pup on there. Since there was quite a bit of time between when I lurked, the old Shag turned into a dumpster fire and I discovered Surly I never knew what happened.

People come and go on the internet, but this poster came to mind because I think he lived in Detroit and they've been hit pretty hard by the virus. I hope he and his loved ones are okay. Don't remember much about him, other than what I've written above, but it's funny what sticks in our memory when we're undergoing a low point in our lives and what makes it resurface.

hey Mrs Wiggins, I got a very large Rottweiler for ya

Huh. Juicy fondly remembered. Bizarro world. 
Whats next Rocko and txtow fondly remembered too?

We can all agree that nobody liked Rex, right?

Or the Derel.

I liked Rex, but the Derel was the worst. Hate the Derel.

7 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

We can all agree that nobody liked Rex, right?

Or the Derel.

Absolutely obsessed. 

58 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Absolutely obsessed. 

Exactly the sort of thing Rex would say. 

38 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Exactly the sort of thing Rex would say. 

Don’t know what he’d say. I do know you’ll never miss an opportunity to call me Rex, even when ignored 90% of the time. 

On 4/6/2020 at 8:03 AM, NorthLoop said:

That was Juicy. He got doxxed. He didn't talk about it much though. 

Juicy may have had a cool dog, but he sucked dick for quarters and was a terrible poster. 

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Did he post anymore after ChiTownDoc ripped into him?

Don’t think so. His last post was mid to late April with 15 negs or something like that. 

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Don’t think so. His last post was mid to late April with 15 negs or something like that. 

he'd have more luck discussing recruiting on Texags 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

He always was an obnoxiously verbose giant pussy. Can dish it but can't take it. 

Edited by Wanker Bob

Did Escriva make it to this board? Motherfucker annoyed the shit out of me with his disingenuous economist bullshit.

6 hours ago, markstanco said:

Thats no 86 corvette

Maybe it got Repo'd.  Probably not since he was such a baller with that Vette and all.

On 6/2/2020 at 9:49 PM, NorthLoop said:

GotThatFire is mini baller right? Aka spit that blood?

Lauren whatever from HornFans?  Ha ha, sports fans. That chick was crazy. Wasn’t she a crazy little racist Rhodesian?

On 6/2/2020 at 9:49 PM, NorthLoop said:

GotThatFire is mini baller right? Aka spit that blood?

Hmm. Throw out some South Africa bait and see if she bites. Like toss out tons of lines about Apartheid. 

What was that dude’s name that hated women. Like he was an incel before the term was coined. I got into many times with him but for the life of me can’t recall his screen name. He got booted and came back as a bunch of socks but he was too stupid to change his posting style and would get sniffed out very quickly.

9 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Lauren whatever from HornFans?  Ha ha, sports fans. That chick was crazy. Wasn’t she a crazy little racist Rhodesian?

Lauren1996, I think.

On 6/4/2020 at 5:02 PM, Patricio Swayze said:

What was that dude’s name that hated women. Like he was an incel before the term was coined. I got into many times with him but for the life of me can’t recall his screen name. He got booted and came back as a bunch of socks but he was too stupid to change his posting style and would get sniffed out very quickly.

On 6/4/2020 at 5:11 PM, Player said:

Bedouin?

Wondering which socks are Bedouin's on this board. Then again, he's never made a sock that lasted more than a week.

On 6/4/2020 at 10:50 PM, XYZ said:

Lauren1996, I think.

Didn’t she allegedly almost run over a shagster riding his scooter?

On 4/7/2020 at 10:01 PM, Hate said:

I liked Rex, but the Derel was the worst. Hate the Derel.

So where did this meme come from?

On 7/10/2020 at 11:55 PM, workswithseed said:

So where did this meme come from?

The meme is from Seinfeld (hate the Drake) but the Derel was before my time and I’m curious too who he was and why he’s the worst.

The Derel was a drive by troll poster. Usually single sentences and seemed to up his game the more serious the thread.

OP posts great ribeye shot, short cooking post.

“Looks serviceable, but had better out Chili’s”

OP heartfelt back info and looking for divorce/relationship advice or just to communicate with 3rd parties.

3rd post would be - “My chick loves football, good beer, and blowing me. Don’t know where y’all find these bitches.”

IIRC, he was one of the first sufferers of neg rep banning. Meme worked perfectly because his user name was actually “The Derel”

Llano just don't get it. 

[mention]South Austin [/mention] ‘s mom does though.

On 7/9/2020 at 10:41 AM, Longboard Horn said:

Where's Machinator? He used to post as religiously as FC Horn did at the old house and he all of a sudden disappeared. 

The experiment ended and it got turned off.